Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exclamation 
We all know that the huge update is probably near right?

We also know that forum members can easily name thousand of moves in a day right?

Ok ill cut to the chase, this is what I'm saying:

Why not make a special move for ancients or legends as in the one's only for them.. With a VERY unique effect, and varying power (this has to be balanced, ofcourse)

This is how it will look like:
EXAMPLE (this is just an example, don't say anything like "that move will be really strong" and such, i'll kill you!)

Fendark: special move- infinite anger--------special effect- forces the foe, to switch places with another monster

Ionoule : special move-plasma embrace---------- special effect- hurts itself, but inflincts bleeding and deal heavy damage to 3 foes in the enemy team

Alaclipse: special move-final fury---------- special effect- before dying, it deals its final blow damaging the enemy (5 turns, before it wears off)

This will, truly entertain the pvp portion of our game, because you won't know what happen.
And also, we pvp'ers won't always see stat raising moves anymore

I made some examples for people to know, I made it as different from pokemon as possible

Supporters
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
Already suggested, even when there isn't a thread. Ionoule already has a special move given by Gk but it was made random in the game.
A signature move for a monster - only one Monster can learn it, it has a very unique effect and it should be special in its way.
(My summary of this)
Constantly dying yet never dead
lol i was gonna make a thread like this :p so i support
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
Why is kami always against me Sad

Im leaving, so probably next week, ill return
(2012-10-07, 01:55 PM)fjkulit Wrote: Why is kami always against me Sad

Im leaving, so probably next week, ill return
Good good.. my plan is slowly working..

And my username obviously says "SparrowHawk"
(2012-10-07, 01:28 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: Already suggested, even when there isn't a thread. Ionoule already has a special move given by Gk but it was made random in the game.

suggestions are good

i may add this idea in the future
I think it's best to call them "Exclusive Moves"
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
Exclusive moves is definitely a better title. I also like the variety so that it won't constantly be stat raising moves. Other than black mist we only currently have ko moves (bomber being an excellent choice) to reset the changes, which are banned by most players pvp preferences.
I sent you a pm sir, about details Smile
haha fj(: i already sent him a pm that i would make the moves for em :33
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
Pfft zach