71.43%
Uh. No.
28.57%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something Needs to Change Here...
Exclamation 
As many people know I am notorious for getting into many forced battles in a row. Now I know there's a whole bunch of Anti-Bot systems, but it is now getting crazy. Just recently I got into 13 forced battles in a row. My record before that was 12, and other times I get somewhere around 1-8. But now while I'm hunting for a pretty Ugoyle, it is really starting to edge me on. This post is in red because I am angry. 

PLEASE SUPPORT!!!
I'm baaaaaaaack
Sure ill support...but ur supposed to be hunting makita!
[Image: 11jozyq.jpg]
(09-04-2013, 08:30 AM)ch17175 Wrote: Sure ill support...but ur supposed to be hunting makita!

I am now -_-
I'm baaaaaaaack
Support on what?
Making the chance lower of getting a silly forced battle..
I'm baaaaaaaack
Forced battles seem to me to be silly. This game was much nicer when the antibot methods were not in place, but I can understand why they exist.

To be honest the antibot measures only make the cheaters get smarter XD
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
Yes, but in moderation. A force battle every 5-10 minutes is understandable, but 16 forced battles in a row is getting out of hand. None of the bots work anyway aperantly. I unfortunately do not have access to my beautiful maintosh, and am forced to use a Dell thing of poop. So each battle takes about 45 seconds. 16 battles was almost 15 minutes of forced battle time!! That's just crazy!!
I'm baaaaaaaack
Introduce an algorithm which voided said battles for player accounts hit within the last x minutes or something
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
Mm the forced battles definitely get annoying when trying to hunt mons... I support this Smile
[Image: attachment.php?aid=448]
~^±|I|±^~Pyro Piglet~^±|I|±^~ 
»»»»»»[IGN: Tanklet]««««««
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Maybe something like area bosses should be introduced- Mons that can be caught but are hard to get and tend to be a much higher level than most mons in the area- forced battles that happen once every half an hour or so.

They could just be repeat mons that exist in later game areas as well, that'd make it much easier to re-use monsters, instead of just making new ones.
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
how about every 50 or 100 monster encounter is a force? there must be a way to do that? :o
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
(09-04-2013, 09:29 PM)Lolzinator Wrote: how about every 50 or 100 monster encounter is a force? there must be a way to do that? :o

i like this idea more since force battles cant be removed as its for all those massive hunter cheaters 
soo, it would be better if there was another option as it cannot be removed totally and cant be the way it is Tongue
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
removing it totally would lead hackers being able to do whatever they do to spamrun from everything but what they are hunting.. i dont know anything about how to create a hack or whatever, but i do believe they can do that.. there for, every 50 battle or so having a force makes it impossible to use.. 

after what i think, if we remove the force battles, the hackers are free to go, but if they try to hack around something that is not possible, their hack could glitch and lead the to having to battle everything they find? just what i believe.. also, never never ever remove the math questions.. they work basically as the same as force battles, except you dont have to battle an annoying monster every now and then^^

I'm not saying remove them completely just lower the forced battle rate...
I'm baaaaaaaack
well that is impossible

u have 1/16 chance of forced battles

that many forced battles in a row impossible Big Grin

probably your monsters speed were slow

but i am going to make chance 1/20 instead of 1/15 so it should be more rare
(09-04-2013, 08:27 AM)PupK9 Wrote: Just recently I got into 13 forced battles in a row. 

(09-05-2013, 11:18 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: well that is impossible

If that is true, PupK9 should buy some lottery tickets, because the odds of getting into 13 forces battles in a row are  

0,00000000000002220446049 %
(09-05-2013, 11:18 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: well that is impossible

that many forced battles in a row impossible Big Grin

probably your monsters speed were slow

but i am going to make chance 1/20 instead of 1/15 so it should be more rare

Thanks Cef! Big Grin

Does it matter which monster is slow? A combined total or ?
I meant 13 cef I was not taking my time while typing on my phone so I accidently hit 6 instead of 3. Lol
I'm baaaaaaaack
(09-06-2013, 04:54 AM)Kairos Wrote: Does it matter which monster is slow? A combined total or ?

If your monster has lower speed than wild one you can't run.
In just three minutes while hunting for a legendary I got into 17 forced battlesAngry
(09-06-2013, 07:08 AM)orboknown Wrote:
(09-06-2013, 04:54 AM)Kairos Wrote: Does it matter which monster is slow? A combined total or ?

If your monster has lower speed than wild one you can't run.

This confuses me... do you actually have 'slots' in your party?

I assumed that it didn't matter what order your mons were in since in battles you manually choose the one to use first. Do you mean that you only need one mon in your party with a higher speed stat?
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
I'm assuming that it Hiws by your highest speed Mon.
(09-06-2013, 01:46 PM)orboknown Wrote: I'm assuming that it Hiws by your highest speed Mon.

Ah I see... Thanks Orbo
No problem.
(09-06-2013, 09:25 AM)Qurac23 Wrote: In just three minutes while hunting for a legendary I got into 17 forced battlesAngry

if your team monsters is not fast enough it is not forced battle
you can't run away

actually i should display a message so people wouldn't get confused
HECK YES!!!!!!!!!!