Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Some New Suggestions
Lightbulb 
Hello allBig Grin
I was thinking this last days about in-game upgrades/suggestions, and i found some good ideas in my newbie mind Tongue

Upgraded MonsterDex
Could be a good idea to have the option to find monsters in the Monsterdex searching it's TP drop, something like search for 4SpAtt TP monsters, and find Shigon.

A pop-up notification buttonExclamation
in our Message Box, something like ''Are you sure that you want to delete all your messages?''. I accidentally deleted all messages 1-2 months ago, and i'm not the only player who have the same problem..
Could be a great help and save a lot of disappointments
Huh

A third Vote Reward
My idea consists on a 'help' which make the monster you want inescapable. For example, if you vote and you choose Martigor, all the Martigors you find will be like Zeniths/Legendaries, etc. You couldn't run from them.
This idea can be a bit useless, cause everybody votes to get 100% plus experience and gold, but if you know how to change your IP and you can vote again after you voted to get that boost, you could use this reward to find all Emissaries, etc you want.

Mirror Battles
As you hear. If you make a build and you want to test it, you haven't to use an alternative account to transfer your monsters to that account and test them. You can make a Mirror Team in 'Set your Monster Team', and set the team you want to test. Then you can do the mirror battle, in Gamepage -> Mirror Battle, under 'Daily Reward History', against CPU.

A new version of 'Expert Leader' ability
'Gatherer'. This ability makes your monsters earn double TPs from wild/cpu battles. I don't know if should affect the entire team, or only to the monster which have the ability. Would be better if affects the entire team, right?

The Nets increases the chance to find Zenith, Legendary, and Ancient and it's encounters
I thought in the idea of increase the chance to find monsters in Water, Cave and Cloud surfaces (Ancients= 0.01% to 0.02%, for example), but that would be an abuse as CeF said me, so i think that make Nets increases the encounters of Zeniths, Legendary and Ancients could be another idea, but I need to know what's your opinion first.

That's some of my latest ideas. What do you think guys? Tell your opinions (don't be so cruel with me xD) and if you want, feel free to support them Smile
Perfection doesn't exist. Seizes the moment, nothing lasts forever
you cant already run away from zenith legendary

it asks your verification

1 : can be added

2 : good idea i should add it

3 : well you know how to use quick team setup and change?
》The TP is a really nice idea.

》Dunno how one could accidentally delete all messages, but if it happens, sure,prevent it Big Grin

》I don't think any part of hunting should be made even more easy. It still is a game and still requires attention. If you spam R to run from things, it pretty much is 101% your own fault. So a No from me.

》CPU PvPing your own team would also be nice Big Grin
Let's just go and see the world and just show them
What it really means to live life golden.

The Rekfast Club
Added new ideaSmile
(2016-10-09, 11:40 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: you cant already run away from zenith legendary

I know CeF, i meant to make Emissary (for example) that cannot escape from them, but I'm thinking that wouldn't a good idea, as Galliant said, cause the game is enough easy to hunt, only we need is pay attention and don't run from the monsters we want to catch.
About Quick Team Setup, I know how to use it, but I only used once to make mi ELO team, and I haven't returned to use it :/
Thank you for think of add my ideasBlush
(2016-10-09, 03:11 PM)BagBoy Wrote:
(2016-10-09, 11:40 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: you cant already run away from zenith legendary

I know CeF, i meant to make Emissary (for example) that cannot escape from them, but I'm thinking that wouldn't a good idea, as Galliant said, cause the game is enough easy to hunt, only we need is pay attention and don't run from the monsters we want to catch.
About Quick Team Setup, I know how to use it, but I only used once to make mi ELO team, and I haven't returned to use it :/
Thank you for think of add my ideasBlush

Love 1 2 and 4. Fully behind those.
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
I am agree with your all Suggestions

3[sup]rd[/sup] one is not necessary in monstermmorpg but in pokemonpets rear is  more harder then ultra rear lolzz maybe we can think about it.

AgreeSmile
nice idea!!
love no 1. 2. 4. hope can be realized
disagree with no 3. Sad

no. 5 i think more good if replace another abilities.. maybe effective healing become training leader? Tongue
Good ideas BagBoy! In general I like them all
1,2, and 4 I like. I support it.