62.50%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SkyRock's New Story: The Dark Moon Idea page
I have a feeling this will be nice

Off: can you go to chat please? :3
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
Alright Big Grin
Me try to type it in novel format... or maybe type it in Wattpad o.o (I got an account last month Tongue)
[Image: Mayuri%20Signature_zps5xrqr7ck.png]
Hmm

It will be hard to get views in wattpd :0
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
Nordic Weaper - an ally of Wraith but has plans of his own to use his weapon,an orb, to trap Wraith and takeover the realm.Is tall,slim with white hair and black eyes with a demonic symbol on his forehead.
Wraith practically owns the realm lol Elijah. Ivan was the man who discovered and turned the empty realm into a dark void. But, to the block you go. Thank you.
And, about that head symbol... so he's a Bug?
No,not a bug.He doesn't have to have the forehead symbol but something to indicate he's a demon like he's shadow having horns or something.
(09-09-2012, 11:29 PM)Rock127 Wrote: Harold Knight - He is a transfer student from Europe, although he seems to be a good guy and has a large pool of friends. He was one of the few who saw a Bug (That's what the enemies are called now, not the insects) and he was frightened.

Bugs - These are the bad guys... varying for small to big to small, ferocious to weak... they're your average enemies.
By bug, I do mean demon/monster thing lol...
(09-16-2012, 12:14 AM)Rock127 Wrote: @Ghost - George sounds too old and serious for a little troll boy's name...
@orb - Suggestion added to the block, thanks.
no problem. you want me to just make more characters? I might not name them all though.
continent should be entitled Hallifrey or something.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
BUMP, new update about concept... it is now, a video game... or is it? It's a video game that scatters to the real world until total domination has been achieved by mastermind Wraith.
Exclamation 
Bump, since nobody was suggesting (Not much people), I am providing all characters, but since Orb and Ruin already suggested, a poll shall begin!

TheArtOfRuin
Quote:Wraith's right hand man: Shawn Black (TheArtOfRuin) The grunt and right-hand man to Ivan Wraith. Seems completely loyal to Wraith but as the story progresses and he encounters the group of main characters he could begin to question where his loyalty lies.
Orboknown
Quote:Ryker Marl (orboknown) A lone wolf who does as he please...helps wraith if it'll help him, but also helps the main protagonists along the way as the explore the Dark Moon Realm
Bump, tiebreaker initiated.
I need to vote right hand.. don't know why, but I'm helpful
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
(10-20-2012, 05:34 PM)Rock127 Wrote: TheArtOfRuin
Quote:Wraith's right hand man: Shawn Black (TheArtOfRuin) The grunt and right-hand man to Ivan Wraith. Seems completely loyal to Wraith but as the story progresses and he encounters the group of main characters he could begin to question where his loyalty lies.

Orboknown
Quote:Ryker Marl (orboknown) A lone wolf who does as he please...helps wraith if it'll help him, but also helps the main protagonists along the way as the explore the Dark Moon Realm
Pay close attention to these two before you vote...
lol why u
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]