SkyRock's New Story: The Dark Moon Idea page
SkyRock Offline
Super Moderator
Super Moderators

Thanks Given: 26
Thanks Received: 118 in 109 posts
Exclamation SkyRock's New Story: The Dark Moon Idea page
Meh, SkyRock is going for a new story! Aren't you excited? *forever alone*

So, it is a story revolving around high school students (too mainstream?) and their unexpected encounter with another world, teeming with evil and things unknown... A world inside a video game published by top gaming company Wraith. This unknown world can be accessed through a portal that appears from (don't laugh) switched off computer screens (was it even funny?) that only they can see (They were the chosen ones) They enter the new world to find out the evil plots and maybe even stop it. The only way to battle is by getting the enchanted weapons that they find when they first entered. (weird, right?)

It takes place in the fictional country of Odelon (c'mon I ran out of names) in a city called Edton and of course, in the Dark Moon Realm (the "other world")

So, the characters... some have indefinite names for now, some are already locked.
We now have a system Big Grin
Red - Class member
Blue - Town character
Green - Dark Moon Realm character
* - Can enter the Realm
Main characters:

Lance Bishop*(Name locked) - The main protagonist of the story. He moved from America because his mother was assigned to a company in Odelon. He easily made friends because of his nice attitude. He has low self-confidence but is a fighter.

Patricia Knots*(Name Locked) - Secondary protagonist of the story. She is the classroom crush and the leader of the batch cheerleading squad. She is kind, attractive and somewhat scary. She will be a tough person to beat when mad.

Victoria "Tori" Meadows*(Name locked) - The smart girl and sometimes nerdy one. She is often reading books or drawing, together with friends. She is quite silent, talking only when needed. Her intellect can often make strategies that lead to victory. (Thus her name)

Gordon "Gore" Gallows*(Name locked) - The bully, slow-witted and strong man of the class. He often bullies and creates nicknames for everyone. He is quite shy though, despite being a bully. He is often the tank of the situation.

Dante Shallow* - The slow boy who is quite cowardly. He is sometimes alone, watching other things happen in the class. His cowardly personality will be resolved in the end, after he embarks on this adventure.

Now for the secondary guys:

Steven Skyline
- The boy who everyone likes. He has a fairly good personality and most of the class are friends with him. He is curious and often wonders what happens to the five while their in the other world.

Diana Scarlet - Tori's best friend and reading partner. She is kind like Tori and is more sociable, often speaking for Tori. She knows about the other world and promised not to tell anyone else. She is also a video game fanatic, often playing video games on free time.

Ned Solace - The geeky boy (every class needs one) who is always up-to-date on gadgets. He becomes close friends with Lance because the two are both game addicts. Gordon bullies him, calling him Nerd Solace at times. He saw Lance enter the other world but Lance told him it was just a dream.

Aurelia Swift - The confident class president who likes to chat. She is a good leader and helps other often. She notices the five's disappearances but never found out about the other world.

Hazel Mist
- The high-standard girl who has a rivalry with Patricia. She witnessed the opening of the portal to the other world. Nobody believes her story and sometimes resulted to people thinking that she is mentally impaired. (DERP)

Jason Barrel - The big, fat guy in the back of the class (Every class must have one Tongue). Steven is often seen with him. He likes to make jokes and stories, forming his famous joker personality.

Harold Knight - He is a transfer student from Europe, although he seems to be a good guy and has a large pool of friends. He was one of the few who saw a Bug (That's what the enemies are called now, not the insects) and he was frightened.

Denver East - The sporty member of the class. Leader of the football (or soccer) team and a member of the basketball team, the five "Chosen Ones" (Up above) wished that he was part of the group while fighting back Bugs.

Celeste "Cell" Harrows - The manager of the Dark Moon Realm expedition team. She was not blessed with the ability to enter the world but she knows it from tales told by the five. She usually strategizes for them although they barely even follow.

Gary Falter* - The iconic man trapped in the Dark Moon Realm. He cannot leave the realm not until Wraith is killed. He doesn't require food or water to survive for he became bound with the game.

Andrew Gate - The fish vendor that reports to the team about the deaths that involve Bugs. He is kind to the team and he gives them free meals sometimes.

Derek Cage - The smallest boy at the class. He often runs around the corridors, pranking people and doing tricks.

Bradley Wildebeest or Mr. Wildebeest or Mr. W - The class teacher that likes to make friends with his students. He often asks the five where they go, even though they don't tell.

Sienna Honeydew
* - The cute, tall girl that everyone like for her kind attitude. She has a relationship with Lance. She is concerned about the five's dive into danger but she knows that they will succeed. Her name is exactly the colors of her hair and eyes, respectively. *SPOILER* She gains entrance to the Realm at the last few days, only to see the five's fall *SPOILER*

Kelly Blaze - A tomboyish soccer player who likes to draw and doodle on anything, including test papers. She likes to hang around the boys, despite the gender difference.

John Frost - One of Kelly's best friends and soccer buddy. He likes eating chocolate, but for some reason, doesn't gain weight. (Some people cheat life :/)

Albert West (lol Albert West...ker) - The detective man who investigates on the murders done by the bugs. He never finds solid evidence, nor has he found something useful. He can be called as a pest in the situation.

Madison Saints - She is the innocent, silent girl that nobody expects to excel in class. She is very smart, but her social skills are almost equal to none.

Gale Hosts (Here you go.) - The primary prankster, far outclassing Derek's tricks. He does extreme pranks, although nobody knows that he did it. This lead to people thinking of him as an innocent, kind little boy.

Forrest Silver - The classroom's track runner, sprinting champion and also part-time surfer. He is very good in speed sports, giving him a nickname of "Flash"

Deborah Bishop - Lance's mom, guide and friend. She is very caring of Lance, especially since her husband has died.

Wendy West - A part-time detective and assistant to her dad, this classroom agent is a certified sneaker. She can perfectly sneak past a lot of objects, including projects and homework XD

Emily Trench - The classroom vice-president, swimmer and leader. She takes care of the classroom's academics, making her a sub-teacher for the whole class.

Mark Quill - A writer in class, often praised for his talent. He makes a lot of stories, novels and tales and people believe that he has a bright future.

Hunter Gaze - A garbage collector who already witnessed a Bug attack. He was a lucky survivor and told tales about it with his other teammates.

Kyle Phantom - An up-to-date gadget fan, collecting mostly gadgets, unlike the ordinary game collectors. He has a lot of consoles at his home, enough to have his entire family (including cousins) playing single-player all at the same time. (Rich, much?)

Peter Becker - This little kid grew up on the streets. Obedient and civilized, he is a very kind boy. He rarely does bad things and he is well praised for his extremely kind behavior.

Antagonists:
Ivan Wraith or Wraith*- the primary antagonist that plots on destroying the edges Edton and consume the entire city in darkness for he can rule it. He is a human-like person, but is actually a demon deep inside.

Bugs - These are the bad guys... varying for small to big to small, ferocious to weak... they're your average enemies. They can escape the Realm to wreak havoc in the real world.

Megan Winterbreeze*- The innocent little girl of the class who is often skipping around the corridors like a little girl. Nobody suspects that she is actually an ally of Wraith, behind her innocent personality.

Weapons
These are the weapons wielded by those in the Dark Moon Realm. They can sheath into ordinary objects in the real world.

Caduceus: Wielded by Lance, the long sword that vanquishes evil. It becomes a blue towel in the real world.

Oracle: Wielded by Patricia, the bladed baton that can be thrown like a boomerang. It becomes a pencil in the real world.

Flow: Wielded by Tori, it is a sickle-like weapon that blasts magic rays when slashed. It becomes a pair of glasses in the real world.

Pale: Wielded by Gore, it is a large morning star that can destroy the ground and make an earthquake. It becomes a baseball bat in the real world.

Shake: Wielded by Dante, the small staff that shoots fireballs. It becomes a flashlight in the real world.

Wights: Wielded by Gary, they are two single-barrel pistols that have endless capacities of bullets. It becomes a pair of dice in the real world, although it can barely be known since it rarely leaves the realm.

Pearl: Wielded by Megan, it is a long-ranged whip that reaches very far. It becomes a scarf in the real world, worn by Megan despite the weather.

The country is between South America and Asia (So it's in the middle of the Pacific Ocean)

Name for country:
Hallifrey (orboknown)
[Image: Mayuri%20Signature_zps5xrqr7ck.png]
(This post was last modified: 10-27-2012 08:32 PM by SkyRock.)
09-09-2012 11:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
staff vidyasagar Offline
Mega Donator
Mega Donator

Thanks Given: 11
Thanks Received: 89 in 84 posts
RE: The Legend of the Darkmoon Realm
im excited about the story but it would be too long to read all that im lazy
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
09-10-2012 01:42 AM
Viperianw Offline
Monster Expert

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks Received: 17 in 14 posts
um...rock, aegis is a shield, and not a sword. -_-
09-10-2012 04:06 AM
Dark.Zero Offline
Moderators

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 57 in 43 posts
Rock i really like how they make the stories why dont you try your luck and post it on net or somewhere or even e-mail a writer, i haven't been reading any but i can tell its good because someone that writes 2000 words per chapter i think not sure.. Try it
09-10-2012 04:46 AM
SkyRock Offline
Super Moderator
Super Moderators

(09-10-2012 04:06 AM)Viperianw Wrote:  um...rock, aegis is a shield, and not a sword. -_-
It's a name -.- I know about Aegis being a shield but I tried to come up with a good name lol Aegis came to mind
So, nobody entered yet? *forever alone to the max*
09-10-2012 08:22 AM
icyaquapiplup Offline
Monster Expert

Thanks Received: 1 in 1 posts
ooohhh i want to be a bully wait i just said that didnt i lol 0.0 well a bully is the perfect part for me cuz i punch alot of my friends in school and i punch whoever gets in my way Dodgy you really dont want to meet me in the hallway if i am on a punching spree lol Tongue
[Image: 2vkani9.jpg]
Small words FTW 8D
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2012 08:52 AM by icyaquapiplup.)
09-10-2012 08:51 AM
Viperianw Offline
Monster Expert

Rock, how about Psychphageus? for the sword.
soul-eater. Big Grin
09-10-2012 11:36 AM
icyaquapiplup Offline
Monster Expert

or soul calibur if you have played the game =3
Small words FTW 8D
09-10-2012 11:38 AM
Viperianw Offline
Monster Expert

soul calibur?
09-10-2012 11:40 AM
icyaquapiplup Offline
Monster Expert

i see you havent played that game seviper .-.
Small words FTW 8D
09-10-2012 11:42 AM
Viperianw Offline
Monster Expert

yeah. Sad
09-10-2012 11:44 AM
fjkulit Away
Monster Master

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks Received: 2 in 2 posts
Aegis...
I saw what you did there -.-
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
09-10-2012 08:18 PM
SkyRock Offline
Super Moderator
Super Moderators

RE: SkyRock's New Story -Drafting for characters DO NOT SPAM HERE!-
Oh well, nobody paid attention that this is a SUGGESTION THREAD and all that took place on it is utter spam and it just got drifted away in the forum... *sigh* Why doesn't anyone read Sad
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2012 10:12 PM by SkyRock.)
09-11-2012 10:07 PM
zacherymatthews Away
Extreme Donator
Extreme Donator

Thanks Given: 49
Thanks Received: 32 in 27 posts
i suggest the name james
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
09-11-2012 10:10 PM
TheArtOfRuin Offline
Monster Owner

Thanks Received: 0 in 0 posts
I have a character suggestion (and I'm sorry if I go into too much detail with it, but I write as well haha)

My suggestion:

Shawn Black
The grunt and right-hand man to Ivan Wraith. Seems completely loyal to Wraith but as the story progresses and he encounters the group of main characters he could begin to question where his loyalty lies.
[Image: theartofruin___monstermmorpg___forum_sig...5f1qcf.png]
09-11-2012 10:17 PM
SkyRock Offline
Super Moderator
Super Moderators

*adds Ruin's suggestion to the block*
That'll be added to the right hand man poll, thanks.
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2012 10:23 PM by SkyRock.)
09-11-2012 10:21 PM
icyaquapiplup Offline
Monster Expert

Can I still be a bully lol =3
Small words FTW 8D
09-12-2012 02:17 PM
SkyRock Offline
Super Moderator
Super Moderators

O.o it ain't a roleplay... how will you be the bully?
09-12-2012 08:02 PM
Ghost Offline
Monster Expert

Thanks Received: 9 in 8 posts
E: SkyRock's New Story -Drafting for characters for The Legend of The Darkmoon Realm-
Make a character based off me >:0
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
09-13-2012 02:09 PM
SkyRock Offline
Super Moderator
Super Moderators

RE: SkyRock's New Story: Drafting for characters for The Legend of The Darkmoon Realm
Name, please? I'm making him a classroom prankster.
09-13-2012 02:15 PM
icyaquapiplup Offline
Monster Expert

RE: SkyRock's New Story: Drafting for characters for The Legend of The Darkmoon Realm
Wait wait wait um may I suggest a character or something? I think I gots some info for the character =3
Small words FTW 8D
09-13-2012 02:30 PM
SkyRock Offline
Super Moderator
Super Moderators

RE: SkyRock's New Story: Drafting characters for The Dark Moon
Title changed again. Shortening it for easy pronunciation.
And to Icy: Suggestions are open as long as it is under the categories for suggestions.
09-13-2012 09:56 PM
icyaquapiplup Offline
Monster Expert

So my character either has to be a right hand dude or a normal town citizen -.- wish my character could have a weapon and also be in the good guy group -.-
Small words FTW 8D
09-14-2012 01:18 AM
Ghost Offline
Monster Expert

Thanks Received: 9 in 8 posts
Name him George Host. G.host. Tawhawww.
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
09-14-2012 12:56 PM
icyaquapiplup Offline
Monster Expert

Wait should I be a classmate -.- but first I need to know what do classmates do in the story :/
Small words FTW 8D
09-14-2012 02:16 PM
orboknown Away
Super Moderator
Super Moderators

Thanks Given: 132
Thanks Received: 98 in 75 posts
Ryker Marl
Dark Realm character
a lone wolf who does as he please...helps wraith if it'll help him, but also helps the main protagonists along the way as the explore the DR(because he can)
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
09-15-2012 01:59 AM
SkyRock Offline
Super Moderator
Super Moderators

@Ghost - George sounds too old and serious for a little troll boy's name...
@orb - Suggestion added to the block, thanks.
09-16-2012 12:14 AM
SkyRock Offline
Super Moderator
Super Moderators

*BUMP*
I am pulling out the classmate suggestion bit, I will just provide the 28 myself Big Grin

But, the right-hand man and the townspeople are still open Big Grin
09-16-2012 06:36 PM
fjkulit Away
Monster Master

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks Received: 2 in 2 posts
So much characters o.o
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
09-16-2012 07:04 PM
SkyRock Offline
Super Moderator
Super Moderators

Most of the classmates play minor roles anyway... and I only budgeted myself for 32-38 chapters.
Anyways, updating at the moment, it'll be finished in a few minutes.
09-16-2012 07:13 PM
Post Reply  Subscribed Users 2

Who read this thread?
2 User(s) read this thread:
CeFurkan, SkyRock