Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shadow Hammer move error?
I don't think this move was supposed to inflict ANY damage on this monster as it has type immunity to this move....

[Image: bygpe.jpg]
[Image: 2vru43d.jpg]
It dealt damage equal to 12% of the HP, the 12% damage is not Dark-Type I think... it was pure damage... This is my guess.
Constantly dying yet never dead
yeah and that is the problem rock...that extra damage ain't supposed to go through if the opposing monster is immune to ghost type moves
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]
The move was Ghost-Type? @.@
Think of this, in a LoL-style picture:

Jax uses Counter Strike, which dodges the next few physical attacks.

Corki goes in and landed a basic attack, with his Hextech Shraps, the 10% True damage still lands on Jax, but the physical was dodged.

Imagine the Physical damage is the Ghost-Type attack and the True damage is the 12% damage. Get my point?
yes but the move descriptions says that it wont go through if the opposing monster is type immune...Do you see my point?

honestly rock...its a very simple concept...

when there are 2 statements about the same thing...that say the opposite...then one is wrong

For Example

If I said "My left sock is entirely blue"...and then I said "My left sock is entirely yellow" one of those would be wrong...so char is saying that either

A) there is an error in how the move works
or
B) there is an error in the move description
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]
I knew that from the start, but I was tryna get the True damage concept... I hoped it was true damage...
There should be something like that in M3O... true damage: Ignores Defense and Sp Defense and just deals whatever damage it states.
how is it possible i don't think so.
I can't create a new thread.

Rest Movement error?

I used Rest with my Saddy but nothing happens . And I do not know exatly what it should do.
I got the message:
"The monster rested this turn because of the previous turn used move so could not do any move!
The move dealt 0 damage to the enemy Monster.
Turn: 11"

Thanks
to make a new thread u need at least 5 posts
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
(2012-12-10, 12:23 PM)staff vidyasagar Wrote: to make a new thread u need at least 5 posts
OK.
Thanks.
Step 1: Check if your monster has the "Beyond Type" ability. in which case, ANY of it's moves can his ANY type of monster. c: Most of the "errors" of this type have been attributed to that ability.

Also, for the "Rest error", what move did you use previously? Moves like the "Hyper Beam" in Pokemon do cause your mosnter to be immobile for one turn afterward.
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
(2012-12-12, 06:15 AM)Henrie Wrote: Step 1: Check if your monster has the "Beyond Type" ability. in which case, ANY of it's moves can his ANY type of monster. c: Most of the "errors" of this type have been attributed to that ability.

Also, for the "Rest error", what move did you use previously? Moves like the "Hyper Beam" in Pokemon do cause your mosnter to be immobile for one turn afterward.
I checked it. My monster hasn't the "Beyond Type" abilty.

I used Rest before.

[Image: 155l82e.jpg]

Thanks.
Rested twice in a row? Bug! BUUG!
(2012-12-12, 12:53 PM)Rock127 Wrote: Rested twice in a row? Bug! BUUG!
nope there are moves that causes rest 2 turns such as Earth Reap : This move requires 3 turns to deal damage to the enemy.

I tested the bug mentioned at this thread and he is right
It does not check whether type immune or not and will be fixed Smile
So... Shadow Hammer - base damage ineffective; 12% HP damage also ineffective, right?
And the person used rest... so he rested because he used "Rest"? I'm confused...
@kayler what's the other move in your monster's movepool? Maybe it causes rest period :3
(2012-12-12, 01:11 PM)Rock127 Wrote: So... Shadow Hammer - base damage ineffective; 12% HP damage also ineffective, right?
And the person used rest... so he rested because he used "Rest"? I'm confused...
@kayler what's the other move in your monster's movepool? Maybe it causes rest period :3
currently never think about the move name because they are all random :d