Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My teacher is a real pain in the butt. I've been wondering if should bite her......I wanna be a vet so I gotta be a smart little muffin :3
I actually like going to school (I know I'm weird!), my teachers are mostly OK and I get to see my friends. My english teacher sometimes brings his ferrets to class, which is like awesome!
What I hate learning about History is American History because it's soooooooooo boring and sooooooo horrible '-'

I hate learning about Slavery and Civil Rights (not disrespecting, I'm just tired of all the pain and suffering they went through. I hate hearing about it over and over again, it's a freaking horrible past that will stain America forever)

I hate learning about the Holocaust. Hitler wasn't right, he was stupid yet very smart. I'm just saying that using the Jews as a scapegoat was stupid. Anyways, same thing as Slavery/Civil Rights about the pain and suffering those people went through. I hate learning about it.

Math bores me. It's simple yet complicated and boring. Sometimes it doesn't make sense. "Susie bought 22 watermelons and only ate 1. How many does she have left?"

WHO IN THE WORLD WOULD BUY 22 WATERMELONS!!!!!!!!!!! :<

My English is completely useless. All it teaches us are new vocabulary words. I can learn better vocabulary words :< I don't need giant vocabulary words to sound sophisticated. I need words that will help me get my point out, words that will make you understand what I'm saying. I don't need a fancy vocabulary.

All we do is read and do tests. IT'S BORING, STUPID, AND JKESBVJUGSIHOHYBJ. USELESS!!!!!!!!!!!! FUTILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My vocabulary is superb when it needs to be.

Now about Biology. I hate Biology, I dislike Science. Bleh.

Spanish... ONLY NEED 2 YEARS!! WOOOOOOOO!!!!! Meh. Passed those 2 years like a HISPANIC BAWS!

What other class do I have? O.o . . . Uh... wow idk my schedule e.e

Well, my school sucks.
I NEED 22 WATERMELONS. I agree with your point about history being too depressing though:p I'm glad I didn't take it
Wink 
Hello Everyone ^^,
It's good that I don't have school finished long time. But I do have work which is 10 hours a day. I think you should not hate school/college/university or any place when can teach you new things. By learning new things you can advance in your life smoothly. In the end I hope everyone is enjoying his time and I am looking forward to this game coz I own most of the pokemon games which is fun when I actually got time to play them hehe.
ya thats what happens when u start to get mature. You get serious about things.
Anyways my school is more fun in history. We're learning about how the "NEW WORLD" got developed. Starting from CHRISTOPHER COLUMBUS to the history where the indians africans will lead the revolt!!! JUST LIKE HOW I FEEL TEACHERS VS STUDENTS!!!
Greatly outnumbered!! Big Grin Sure victory. I like CHEM, PHYSICS, well bio....no my teacher was talking about excretion and then came the p.parts and so on. >.> bio disgusts me!!! MATH darn u reasons!!!! explain how this is congrugent etc. such a pain <.<. we have 8 1hr sessions per day sometimes there r double sessions. MY MUSIC TEACHERS IS AWESOME AND WHEN WE GET HER FOR A DOUBLE!! *TWO HOURS OF FUN!!* AND we het to go out and play at times Shy <--- ya nerd face right?
Anyway skool is ok now.
[Image: 4ab640cb58ed8813afd342449a09e628.jpg]
 3DS FC: 0103-9714-7767
 Name: Dexter
 Friend Safari: Electric

History teacher is piling movies with Q&A's on us =_= Already, 3 movies and we still haven't handed in the first worksheet! Then she gives us like 45 vocab words and a packet. We have 2 packets '-'

Math is.. extremely easy <_< Teacher annoys me so much though.

I hate Biology. It's not important to me so I'm not taking biology next year. Just regular science.

Band.. I have a concert coming up. Our band is not even ready for it =_= We're all slacking sort of. I'm still kinda new to the whole music and stuff but I try my best.

Spanish is blegh.

Photography.. Art show coming up. Already submitted 10 pictures and I ABSOLUTELY HATE THE CLASS. Like everyday I can sleep in that class because we do nothing =.=

Gym class sucks. My class is annoying and the teachers are no fun at all.

Lunch sucks :/

Basically.. My days at school suck. I only go to it just to hang out with friends. '-'
summer break man. it's pretty awesome
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
still no holidays time here
and really hot in school
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
the wonders of college. getting out early.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
Who has summer reading?

Did anyone forget to do it or did you just not want to do it? xD
AM i like the only person here who goes to middle school .-.
[Image: 2vkani9.jpg]
Small words FTW 8D
I went to middle school.. 3 years ago Cool
I guess i AM the only person who goes to middle school now .-.
Small words FTW 8D
I'm in 6th grade icy.
[Image: 1z69xds.jpg]
If you want a signature like this, I can make you one by ordering in this thread: http://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-Mu...First-Time
(2012-08-28, 08:15 AM)juytr Wrote: I'm in 6th grade icy.
really? i thought you're like, well 1st year hs.
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
I told you that I was in 6th grade already.
[Image: 1z69xds.jpg]
If you want a signature like this, I can make you one by ordering in this thread: http://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-Mu...First-Time
Muahahahahahahahah im in 7th grade >:3
Small words FTW 8D
(2011-09-05, 12:05 AM)SparrowHawk Wrote: If you wanna talk about school, this is the place ^_^

I'm only off during school hours. I don't care about homework, I do it at the last minute or homeroom or whenever I feel like it.
I don't participate in after school activities because :

I don't like people.
I don't want to see people after school. School is over. Leave me alone.
I wanna go home. It's not my thing.

Well, share what u wanna share lol XD
Bro, you are not alone.
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
*sigh*
Our team got in the harana contest (Love song contest)... And we got third place... now we have to do it. Again. ON STAGE.
Hmm... icy's in 7th grade too, huh?
Constantly dying yet never dead
You young folks lol.

I'm a sophomore in college. (that's like, 14th grade Tongue)
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
Lol, I am 12 after all... and childish...
(2012-08-29, 02:03 AM)Rock127 Wrote: *sigh*
Our team got in the harana contest (Love song contest)... And we got third place... now we have to do it. Again. ON STAGE.
Hmm... icy's in 7th grade too, huh?
Wee (same country as rock okay?!)

I didnt reach the k2-12 program weee
Last batch Yay :3
*feels sorry for rock*

Im a sophomore too
It's alright, I like the new system... to be honest...
How's that.. Thats like, EXTRA chinese!
School starts on the 6th of September for me Sad
I doubt our semestral break will go on this year... after the floods and our whole-week off... I highly doubt it.
Ikr rock :<
Bummer monsoon
school isnt too bad for me, i got my classes with some of my friends and i even have all my classes with some of the kids almost as smart as me :3
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
(2012-08-29, 02:07 AM)Rock127 Wrote: Lol, I am 12 after all... and childish...
:p
I meant it as a joke mate.

You're all great, no matter what I may say sometimes <3
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]