Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sasori's PvP Guide
  PvP Guide
With the new update, everything has changed even the dynamics of PvP'ing. PvP has become more incorporated into the game with the release of NPCs and Arena Leaders. Having the right PvP team can decide whether you win or lose a battle/PvP. So to help you guys I have decided to make a guide.

The first lesson is Sweepers.

Sweepers
A sweeper in pvp is a monster with one of the following natures; Hallucination,Trembling,Potential, or Impulse

A sweepers job in pvp is to be able to 1 or 2 hit an opponent and have a large amount of sp attack and/or attack

Examples of sweepers(naming some not all);

Trembling Alaclipse

Trembling Solord

Hallucination alaclipse

Hallucination solord

Hallucination Icebragled

Trembling stellack

Hallucination Spiralaxy

Trembling jetegin

Trembling bavante

Hallucination engiron

Hallucination Jetegin

Potential jetegin

Potential engiron

Trembling tyrainoir

Hallu simoly

Trembling dracloud

Hallu torchomp

Trembling dragur

Hallu Dragur

Those are just examples and are not required of you to catch them, if you do though great job ! Catching one of those three natures and Tp Training them can give you a formidable offense.

There are correct ways to TP train certain types.

A correct TP trained monster can turn a tide in a match here are some examples of correctly TP trained sweepers:

Trembling Flutterbie
Impulse Solord
For trembling nature, it is best to TP train them with 399/400 Atk and 400/399 Speed. Some people may use health sometimes but, atk and speed is more commonly used

For Hallu typed sweepers, it is best to TP train them 399/400 SpAtk and 400/399 Speed. Again some people may increase the health stat, but SpAtk and Speed is more commonly used and effective.

For potential you can TP train accordingly if you want higher Atk SpAtk or Speed. It is your choice to mix it up, and therefore you have more options. 

After catching a sweeper monster, train it to level 69, TP train it correctly and then post a link here, then you will be ready for the next lesson.

Next is the Walls

Walls
Walls; Walls in pvp are monsters with really high def and sp def,they 

are occasionaly used to aggrevate an opponent and/or kill the opponents 

monsters with status moves

examples(some not all);

Mirage,Endurable,discreet,debonair,animus,impenetrable, or in some cases verve but it depends on the monster,if the monster has a def boosting move,then 
yes,verve can work for ex.; 
verve corpoton,

verve titanine,

verve titanife,

etc.----
Mirage solord,

Mirage alaclipse,

Endurable terrarth
Discreet volcaurus,

Debonair corpoton,

Impenetrable axotogol,

etc.
Those are just examples and are not required of you to catch them, if you do though great job !

Catching one of those many natures and TP Training them can give you a formidable defense.

There are correct ways to TP train certain types.

Here are some examples of a correctly TP trained Wall.

Verve Corpoton

Mirage Titanice

For most walled natures, it is best to TP train them with 399/400 Def and 400/399 SpDef.

There are special cases like Verve types that you TP train their Atk too.

Some people may use health sometimes but, Def and SpDef is more commonly used.

After catching a sweeper monster, train it to level 69, TP train it correctly and then post a link here, then you will be ready for the next lesson.

Strategy Pt1

Everybody has to produce their own strategies, whether it is an all sweeper team, wall team, or a mixture of both.

The moves you use are an important part of your strategy.

The right moves give you an added advantage in a PvP.

For instance; 

When someone uses Knife Dance on a Mirage Kuraimi and his Atk is plus 3, you may use a move to reset his stats to normal so that he doesn't sweep your whole team.

Strategy Pt2

Just like in real life, ORDER MATTERS.

The order you put your monsters in is also a key part in winning a PvP.

Learn your monsters and moves.

The more familiar you are with them, the better you will get in a PvP.

Strategy Pt 3

Moveset.

Moveset has become a crucial asset for this game. Moves that increase your stats or cause status problems.

Status Problem Moves - They inflict a status problem. Freeze, Cringe, Bleed, Burn, Confuse, Sleep, Trap. These moves make a HUGE difference. Especially for a tough wall where they last longer and can take hits while their opponent is losing 140, 280 health per turn.

Priority Moves- Moves that either give you a edge by giving you the first attack, or hold you back by making you rest a turn. if your first monster has a high priority move that would get the upper hand on the opponent's monster.

Update later

Your friendly Kage,
Sasori/Phantom
[Image: gHLfEiG.png]
Click If You Want to become a LEGEND
The Legend Arena Leader for the LEGENDS GUILD
all links messed up,pm me what you need "wall,attacker,etc." i have a ton of pvp mons,get on ingame chat
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
I fixed the links and I will PM I am going to put more up
Impulse is not an sweeping nature... People call impulse monsters an ''glass canon''...

Since low defense it goes down fast, where the glass part comes in...

Also its a good attacker/sp.attacker, where the canon part comes in...

Also speed is +10% wich is not that fast.
Some people consider impulse a sweeping nature depending on the monster. The fact of the matter is that it is true as I have swept countless people with that solord
sure thing,i have plenty of knowledge of pvp,so if ya need help,pm me man
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
good job! i liked it. i thought it was a good overview.
(2013-02-28, 12:18 AM)Snes Wrote: good job! i liked it. i thought it was a good overview.
And he comes out of the darkness lol hey snes Tongue
Great guide could be very useful to me
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
Yes. Our village is up and running. I will be posting PvP strategies soon
You do realise you are sharing pvp strategies wich members of other villages can read so they know your strategie/so they can use against you ? xD
A. Nobody uses the same monsters everytime. Everybody switches things up. 
B. Even if people were to know a strategy doesn't mean they can beat it.