Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Running Away Error
Question 
In the main server, I will encounter a wild monster level 41-58, most of the time i can run away. There are also many times I am forced to battle, even if my strongest fastest level 98 with speed at 200 something is on my team. Also I have a level 92 which his speed is passed the 200 mark. I looked all around the forums for the same error in case some people were getting this glitch. I did not find any so decided to make one. Thank you for the time taking to read this and hope to hear from the staff.

I use Firefox Browser, latest version and the same for flash, wish I could make a video of this but my crappy laptop overheats. Sorry if it is in the wrong section.
.: If The Sky Is Blue... Then I'm A Muffin :.
[Image: stromeleon_sig_01_by_gmc_aniki-d6bgozd.png]
.:My Alt Accounts:.
STROMELEON|DIMAGEM|JAGHOUL|SERPEROR
But I Do Not Play Anymore
Its Not A Error Furkan Made It That Way :o
[Image: patrick_star_signature__by_astra_star-d393bi2.jpg]
its not a glitch, its in the game.... furkan made it like this so that people wouldn't spam legendarys....

here: http://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-Th...-now-93-33
[Image: mmorpgp.jpg]
My imaginary friend thinks you have serious mental problems!
An1k1 re-introduce yourself to the new gen? ;D
Ask what you missed and you shall be spammed with lots of information.
AN1K1 is a noob!!!
It is a terrible idea, cause I strapped a educational armor, and guess what happens if I down someone that i do not want the TPs from, in a way it is a good thing we have to battle whatever. In another it is just a bad idea, cause now i waste time letting my TP training monster in and then taking out my other strong one. You all are right that I did miss that, I have been gone for many months I just got back, so had no idea Cefurkan did this, it is just my opinion.

P.S. I do not need to re-intro myself, I am not importante, I am just another gamer on the site. If I was new I would introduce myself Tongue
(01-31-2013, 01:24 PM)AN1K1 Wrote: It is a terrible idea, cause I strapped a educational armor, and guess what happens if I down someone that i do not want the TPs from, in a way it is a good thing we have to battle whatever. In another it is just a bad idea, cause now i waste time letting my TP training monster in and then taking out my other strong one. You all are right that I did miss that, I have been gone for many months I just got back, so had no idea Cefurkan did this, it is just my opinion.

P.S. I do not need to re-intro myself, I am not importante, I am just another gamer on the site. If I was new I would introduce myself Tongue
ikr, it's a terrible idea. But you get use to it, believe me...
It's a cheater security system... back then, some accounts had bots which checked if a certain monster is a legendary/zenith/ancient or not. Those "bots" ran from every monster of a lower class. But with a 93.33% fail chance, they can try to run, but they can fail. BotBlock 2.0
[Image: Mayuri%20Signature_zps5xrqr7ck.png]
Sadly I have more of a battle rate then run away rate, i run away from 4 monsters, but then battle, i thought the rate for regulars was 1/15 to not be able to run away from. Well now I see that it is useless to have the education armor, if you cannot level up and TP train easily your monsters. Even after I battle, I am sure to not run away from a monster i do not want to battle.

Like I said I understand the measures were made so it would be hard to find legends, zenith, and ancients, but I am finding it hard to get use to. Also I am getting tired of the other error, were you click a link but get taken to the home page, even if you are battling =_=" . So this will be the last I post here, no more, as I said I understand why it was implemented, thanx to those bot users, oh well, hopefully I do get use to it.
Besides, try out the test server. Lots of things really messed up, but we'll cope with it... After cry over the destruction of some of our PvP Monsters...
[Image: Mayuri%20Signature_zps5xrqr7ck.png]
I have but I will wait later until that version is fully out, I have seen it and it has awesome designs for the map and other elements, I look forward to seeing it out for a full working update.