Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
The right skin flap thing should be 1/3 bigger or so. Other than that its great. Awesome rock
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
Rain,you wouldn't mind if i took a stab at it? you took dibs and all :p don't wanna do it if ya don't want me to
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
thats really really good rock. You're improving Smile
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
(2013-01-13, 10:42 AM)Rock127 Wrote: Just got lazy... and stumped. It feels so hard suddenly O-O Taking break for the day, gonna make a new chapter of SB :3

EDIT: Here's how it ends for today:
[Image: Kunchuro_zpse0c775c7.png]

AAAAAAHHHHHH! Your lineart is beautiful! The arms are a little short, but hey, that's your take on my monster, and it wins. I'm excited to see what you do with the textures. *bounces up and down with said excitement*

I also really like your Spirit Bonds cover, by the way. The characters are cool, and the texture in the mountains is gorgeous. Keep it up!
WHEN FIRST I APPEAR, I SEEM MYSTERIOUS! But when explained, I'm nothing serious. :3
Find me on deviantART, FanFiction, or YouTube!
Co-Composer of the Monster MMORPG Soundtrack
[Image: SaberSpiritBonds_zps9da07375.png]
Saber Aces, hero of Biohazard and leader of the Exodus... [more to be added in his description soon]

So, this is my new drawing style... and I love it XD Comments!
Constantly dying yet never dead
wow,nice (: cartoon like style is op ^_^
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]