Poll: Do you want the Light-Dark Ancient trio to be added to the game?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I want the Light-Dark trio to return.
100.00%
I don't care if the Light-Dark trio returns.
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Return of Light and Shadow?
All right, how many of you guys have seen or heard of the Ancients Eion, Invion, or Kuraimi? If you haven't, here they are...

This is Eion, a Light-type dragon-bird-deity-whatever-it-is. We haven't been graced by this thing's beautiful white feathers in ages. (Maybe that's why it's an Ancient?)

Invion, Eion's Dark-type counterpart, also a dragon-bird-deity-whatever-it-is. I'm not sure if it's evil or if it's just shady-looking, but it hasn't been around for a while, either.

Ah, Kuraimi. The guy who maintains the balance between Light and Dark. It doesn't look like it can fly like its Light and Dark brethren, but it still looks pretty flipping awesome.

All three of these designs were drawn by Miyavis. AND, all three of these designs are NOT in our lineup of monsters. However, they appear in themed M3O banners and wallpapers all over the place. Heck, my laptop background features these guys! Now, the question is: will we ever see them in-game? Moreover, do we even want to see them in-game? I certainly know I do. I've been hankering for an Eion ever since I found out they were made for this game. What do you think? Vote on whether you want these guys back, and if we get enough votes in favor of the Light-Dark trio, I will start writing a fanfiction about their return. Post your thoughts below!
WHEN FIRST I APPEAR, I SEEM MYSTERIOUS! But when explained, I'm nothing serious. :3
Find me on deviantART, FanFiction, or YouTube!
Co-Composer of the Monster MMORPG Soundtrack
I definitely WANT this to be in game, but it's up to CeFurkan to decide right?!
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
They need to be re-done.
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
i want them in game!
these are awesome i would like to have them Big Grin
I want em to be added just the way they are. No new art for them :o
last time i talked to miyavi, he said he was redoing them, and something about when he would show the newer versions to cefurkan...
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
They will be put back however, they are going to be entered in as Legendaries, and I have seriously been in love with these guys since we were back waiting for this game to be created O_O
[Image: tumblr_m8mm02adYC1qgqflko1_500.gif]
These guys were supposed to be our first ancients ;-;
(2012-12-08, 09:00 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: These guys were supposed to be our first ancients ;-;
I know Sad but they weren't even going to be added until I talked to Cefurkan.
[Image: tumblr_m8mm02adYC1qgqflko1_500.gif]
Kuraimi ftw (:
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
Sad 
**fades away***[Image: sad.gif]
[Image: miyavis.png]
(2012-12-08, 08:48 PM)Lucius Wrote: They will be put back however, they are going to be entered in as Legendaries, and I have seriously been in love with these guys since we were back waiting for this game to be created O_O
As Legendaries :[
(2012-12-09, 09:06 AM)Miyavi Wrote: **fades away***[Image: sad.gif]
THE ARTIST HAS SPOKEN! ...Wait, Miyavi, what do you mean?

EDIT: "The Return of Light and Dark" is under way! I'm generally a slow writer, and I plan for this to be a fair-length story. But hey, better get it started before the ideas slip away! Smile
WHEN FIRST I APPEAR, I SEEM MYSTERIOUS! But when explained, I'm nothing serious. :3
Find me on deviantART, FanFiction, or YouTube!
Co-Composer of the Monster MMORPG Soundtrack
Miyaaaaviiiiii~~~ won't you please come baaaaaack...? Your fadey-ness is awfully inconclusive. x: I feel like these three, at least, had a story, and I wanna know what it is, dangit! :O
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
100% want 'em
yeah want them the way they are! just want them
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
Totally rooted for Kuraimi and Eion from the start... Just want them pose differently. Eion needs to look like he's charging at you, Invion like he's menacingly planning on impending doom, Kuraimi meditating with perfect balance :3
Constantly dying yet never dead