Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Releasing monsters
I quickly browsed but found no suggestion concerning this.

It's quite simple really; why not add, if at all possible, a release button straight from the monster center, followed by a confirmation box so that no accidents occur.

I think it would be very practical to be able to release monsters straight from the monster box instead of having to take them out every time.
[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=443]
''I do not comprehend''
You don't have to take them out Fallen Wink Here's how I do it:

Open your profile page while being logged on > click 'see all mons' > find the mon you wish to release > open it's detailed page from here and the option to release will be there Wink
[Image: attachment.php?aid=448]
~^±|I|±^~Pyro Piglet~^±|I|±^~ 
»»»»»»[IGN: Tanklet]««««««
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
I didn't even notice you could do that, well thanks for the piece of advice pyro. *or would you rather I call you tank here too?*

That much being said, I still think that having the possibility to release monsters from the monster box would be nice.

-fallen, ergonomy promoter-
[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=443]
''I do not comprehend''
Eh I really don't mind which you call me Wink Whichever suits you better I suppose hehe.

Yeah, I agree it would still be a nice touch though, saving tab space is important! Wink
[Image: attachment.php?aid=448]
~^±|I|±^~Pyro Piglet~^±|I|±^~ 
»»»»»»[IGN: Tanklet]««««««
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
u can release from monster details page

however release all may cause some unwanted results