Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Reducing the gold.
all people would have to do is sell the monster for a little bit more in bazaarin order for them to get the ammount they were gonna sell it for without taxes
[Image: 34fxtdy.jpg]
I dont get how people get mouch money in the game.... i've never had more than 20mill i think Tongue and if some of you want to waste some time by grinding up money, be my guest!
But i dont support this idea mostly because i dont have too mouch money.
[Image: mmorpgp.jpg]
My imaginary friend thinks you have serious mental problems!
(2012-08-27, 05:17 AM)TheGreatGonsalez Wrote: I dont get how people get mouch money in the game.... i've never had more than 20mill i think Tongue and if some of you want to waste some time by grinding up money, be my guest!
But i dont support this idea mostly because i dont have too mouch money.
you said you had better english than me >.>

Much*
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
Off topic on top.

Still 10%!!!
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
I like how people say they support without questioning or showing any worry of the tasks.. <.<
omg, please read before agreeing and posting, i bet majority of yall who agreed on this tax, yall will be first to complain, i'm against taxes, i didn't find one reason why it would be helpful, I SAY NO! i would never agree for my gold to be taken from me without any reason, did yall even read this or, did yall agree just to look cool? I do not agree and, i urge everyone to actually read before agreeing, some of you need to do a facepalm, lol, for those who didn't read the 1st post, basically when you goto sell your monster to make profit, you automatically lose a percentage of your gold, now do you agree,...? lol i don't
this is good idea

blizzard also doing this thing

it is 15% at them

we may also make it 15%
15% won't be that bad considering we will get from NPC's so I think 15% may do. Even though I still prefer 10%
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
I was strongly opposed to this when I first saw it. I thought about how it works out though, and it doesn't hurt anything that should matter during the normal course of game play. If your monster was worth enough for 10 or 15% to matter, then you still made a huge profit off of it. Its a good way to counteract the 100k or more for each player that votes. I support this.
(2012-08-28, 05:53 AM)hammerbro13 Wrote: I was strongly opposed to this when I first saw it. I thought about how it works out though, and it doesn't hurt anything that should matter during the normal course of game play. If your monster was worth enough for 10 or 15% to matter, then you still made a huge profit off of it. Its a good way to counteract the 100k or more for each player that votes. I support this.
Lol it's CeFurkan's idea now, He agreed to it. No need for support anymore, this is sure to be implemented.
Money sink ftw
Constantly dying yet never dead
So should this thread be locked or just stay here?
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
It has been added now.
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess