Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Reasons for deleting threads?
Recently, one of the threads i posted was deleted and i don't know why, i checked the forum rules and even asked for permission to post in another language, even though it is not stated that it was against the rules, but it was still deleted, and i still don't know what was so wrong to ensure deletion, so i ask this

isn't it possible to send a pm or announcement or something similar to users when this happens, with the reasons behind it so we don't do again whatever was that we did?(if anything at all, may be a slip of the finger or whatever)
My first ancient
[Image: daa154e0-1b59-4c7d-ae84-372078000ab3.png]
Al haber gatos no hay ratones
¬_¬
because you were talking bad about the game
well thanks, but i wasnt really asking the very exact reason to delete that very exact thread, i meant to ask if it is possible to implement an automatic PM warning or something similar with the reason whenever that happens(with the offending line if possible), just to know someone found it offensive or unapropiate and think of another way to say it that without "being rude" or whatever was deemed enough to ensure deletion
My first ancient
[Image: daa154e0-1b59-4c7d-ae84-372078000ab3.png]
Al haber gatos no hay ratones
¬_¬
Sad 
but why!Huh
I found your article to be extremely enlightening and beneficial. I commend the article for its provision of valuable information wordle answer today.
Many Fire Kirin games offer rewards, bonuses, and prizes for skilled players who achieve high scores or complete challenging tasks. These incentives can motivate players to improve their skills, strive for excellence, and push themselves to reach new levels of achievement https://firekirindownload.com/fire-kirin-login/. The sense of accomplishment that comes from earning rewards in the game can boost confidence and provide a satisfying sense of progression.
well thanks, but i wasnt really asking the very exact reason to delete that very exact thread, i meant to ask if it is possible to implement an automatic PM warning or something similar with the reason whenever that happens(with the offending line if possible), just to know someone found it offensive or unapropiate and think of another way to say it that without "being rude" or whatever was deemed enough to ensure deletion