Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Re-Re-Rolling movepools
RE-ROLLING MOVE-POOLS V.2 (here we go again !)

Alrighty, as most of you have realized, some re-rolls happened.
CeF has no problems doing another re-roll on the next update.
So here we'll take care once more of those we think are below their potential.

IF YOU FEEL THAT A CERTAIN MONSTER SHOULD NOT BE ON THE LIST, PLEASE COMMENT BELOW SO WE CAN DISCUSS IT.

GIGA-ZENITHS

[Image: 10013-Giga-Vegaptor.png] Giga-Vegaraptor: Quite frankly, it's kinda ok atm...
But tbph, it still lacks the designated "Tank Moves" it needs.
it got some solid options, so DISCUSS!

[Image: 10011-Giga-Chamelevolt.png]Giga-Chamelevolt - It still lacks the Physical Moves and the Priority, that's a clear reroll imo.

GIGA-LEGENDARIES

[Image: 10008-Giga-Vulragon.png]Giga-Vulragon: Now... no. Just no.
276 Sp.atk and just about not Move options ... needs a reroll.
(strangely the moves ended up physicaly dominant again.)

[Image: 10015-Giga-Zonench.png]Giga-Zonench: Zonench is one of those gotten worse with the last re-roll. It needs healing, it needs solid buffing and decent moves. So while we still have to rely on the Re-Rolls, i'd say throw him in there again eh ?

[Image: 10014-Giga-Tsunidle.png]Giga-Tsunidle: It still lacks alot. it didn't get worse, but it remained lame. So, let's hope we get a healing move this time Tongue! 

[Image: 10002-Giga-Divawn.png]Giga-Divawn: I kinda blame Physical and Fire moves for that, but it still misses too much, look at the current nightilisk, now look at divawn, after you've just seen what it could be like, don't tell me it doesn't need another Re-Roll.

[Image: 10007-Giga-Razorach.png]Giga-Razoroach: Now, Razo actually did get better, but for some reason, i feel it could need another shot. But i'll let you folks decide!

[Image: 10016-Giga-Basilisk.png]Giga-Basilisk: Basically same as Vulragon, it refused to become viable, it needs the Special moves, to make effective use of it's insane sweeper stats!

ANCIENTS

[Image: 1-Arctle.png]Arctle: Still could do with more love, i hardly see it as a tank, so with the 200 base speed, we should probaly gamle on getting some nicer sweeper moves.

[Image: 3-Drakosukus.png]Drakosukus: Still lacks the realistic options, it got the stats to work, just needs better moves.

[Image: 8-Hyreigna.png]Hyreigna: Same as with Divawn, i blame the Physical pool for that... yet still, we should push that puppy in there again to atleast get something workable for the time being out of it.

[Image: 14-Mastice.png]Mastice: Don't see any improvements to it, so off off we go to the secret super Re-Roll cave !

[Image: 909-Midandr.png]Midandr:  Still not viable for anything. It flat out needs a new selection of moves to eventually work as a tank.

[Image: 911-Raijunder.png]Raijunder: Now, it did improve... just not enough, so i'd tell the lotto fairy to draw it on the next show again!

[Image: 1243-Terrabbit.png]Terrabit: Now... that kinda personally frustrates me.
It got the stats to be about anything... Wall thanks to typing and defenses. Tank thanks to stats, and the speed to be a sweeper.
This mon needs love badly.... just look at the bush and tell me you never thought about using that endboss easter bunny ?
Re-roll and hope out of the few decent Phys moves, some will make it in there.

[Image: 2088-Minedrao.png]Mindrao: Still rather awful, it can basically just get better

[Image: 2133-Jelenight.png]Jelenight: Could be a decent Goritaur replacement... but not with those sweeper moves... so straight back to the tombular with you sir.

[Image: 906-Xwartya.png]Xwartya: Still more love needed, now we know... Physical and 2 terribles typings... but there's gotta be hope for it... atleast in the PvE department.

[Image: 910-Drausoleum.png]Drausoleum: Now, it got solid moves, but is that an improvement to you ? I'd say no, but you gonna tell me Big Grin

[Image: 1976-Blazcoria.png]Blazcoria: It kinda gotten worse, needs more defensive move options and some offensive ones to allow to be build to begin with.

[Image: 17-Grythin.png]Grythin: It kinda became a worse sarcuda jr. 
I have no idea how Berserker gotten in there, but that alone sadly don't suffice to run it... except you wanna waste one of the potentially best walls as a lousy non stab berserker sweeper.

So, as before, Suggest, disagree, etc!
this time we'll might add other ones aswell.
afterall, compared to the others getting better, some might could do with a reroll aswell Tongue
Let's just go and see the world and just show them
What it really means to live life golden.

The Rekfast Club
Thanks for all the hard work Gall Smile 

I was going to argue for Draus and then I looked at it again lol terribad STILL. 

SIDE NOTE: 

Mons fixed by the last re-roll: Nightilisk, Volcaurus, Fendark, Yatagarasu, Firezard, Kaihonua, Bokrug and Ionule!
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
We'll see a Re-Re-Re-Re-Re-Re-Rolling movepools thread xD
Perfection doesn't exist. Seizes the moment, nothing lasts forever
(2016-11-07, 12:41 AM)BagBoy Wrote: We'll see a Re-Re-Re-Re-Re-Re-Rolling movepools thread xD

It works lol
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
I haven't gone through all the monsters listed here but the few I have looked at definitely need another chance to get better (chamevolt, vegaptor, xwartya, basilisk, divawn, and vulragon).  I eventually will look through all of the movesets but I trust you guys and am in favor of re-rolling these monsters.  Thanks gall for all the hard work
I agree with every mons that is on the list and i would suggest 1 more. Tempteras has nice stats for a wall but his moves are very bad with no healing at all Smile
so this is the latest list right?

i am working on update

will re-roll these ones Smile
galliant how about you add my skype?

so i can re-roll and send you list and we can fix all of these
ok so 20 monsters

here ids

1 Arctle
3 Drakosukus
8 Hyreigna
14 Mastice
17 Grythin
81 Razorach
84 Chamelevolt
768 Zonench
769 Tsunidle
865 Divawn
906 Xwartya
909 Midandr
910 Drausoleum
911 Raijunder
1243 Terrabbit
1515 Vulragon
1976 Blazcoria
2026 Basilisk
2088 Kaimauna
2133 Kaikapu
Yea that was the latest list. 

I currently have no option to use skype, sorry.
Once my life is fixed (hopefully within the very next months, i can work all you want on stuff like that)
Let's just go and see the world and just show them
What it really means to live life golden.

The Rekfast Club
(2017-02-09, 12:37 AM)Galliant Wrote: Yea that was the latest list. 

I currently have no option to use skype, sorry.
Once my life is fixed (hopefully within the very next months, i can work all you want on stuff like that)

alright

i will re-roll these in the next update then
bump for more ideas and comments
amazing game updates.
May the universe conspire in your favor today, bringing forth Geometry Dash blessings and opportunities beyond your wildest imagination.