Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rattata sweeping (MUST SEE w replay)
Hello all , i NoToOwLz have successfully make a theory , Rattata does not suck and thus to prove that i have prepared to replay for you all

https://pokemon.aesoft.org/replay-Jorgit...2011-09-21 <-- sorry my opp forfeit before the battle was over
^
rattata sweeping in ubers

https://pokemon.aesoft.org/replay-Rattat...2011-09-21
^
rattata sweeping in ou
its a cool game.
Is This PO or something?
Lmao that reminded me of the Level 1 Aron and Donphan or w/e its name is
"Im such a Rattata" Big Grin i Lol'd
[Image: patrick_star_signature__by_astra_star-d393bi2.jpg]
@void
yeah it is
i say jorgitoo is the strongest of all in'em.what do you think.
Lol Here is a PO Vid by me ,

That is Cc tho ( Challenge Cup) Big Grin
Ratata be Raging!! :0
[Image: 33db1vm.png]
Wow nice. It looks a bit different from PO though?
[Image: dimagemfixedavatar-1.png]
[Image: tumblr_l6lit2JCFP1qd4ytlo1_500.png]
BOOM!
[Image: 33db1vm.png]
lol rollie
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
i don't belive this to be honest Tongue, your opperent was either that bad.. or he/she was with you. thats what i think.
I can't see the vids ;-;
i find this player from laddering(find battle) so no cheating was involved!

dei , get better computer
(2011-09-21, 10:46 PM)NoToOwLz Wrote: i find this player from laddering(find battle) so no cheating was involved!

dei , get better computer
My computer is fine. Shush

i cant watch vid either
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
Quote:Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_DEC in/home/aesoft/public_html/pokemon/replays.inc.php on line 47845
So, did it involve Baton Pass in any way, shape, or form?
How about FEAR?
It's gonna be one or the other, I know it. :P

EDIT:
Man, these forum copy-paste things suck, and suck hard.
Your links don't work. Also, it was probably some form of FEAR, which everyone should be able to counter easily with entry hazards and Sandstorm or Hail. Most teams are Sandstorm teams now so yeah.
links not working..
[Image: tumblr_m8mm02adYC1qgqflko1_500.gif]
prob nid the new firefox or something to watch that ... anyway

i used bellypass smeragle and ninjask and vaporeon for the acid armor! than bp to rattata and i just epic sweep my opp
(2011-09-21, 11:11 PM)GiantBlobofSlime Wrote:
Quote:Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_DEC in/home/aesoft/public_html/pokemon/replays.inc.php on line 47845
So, did it involve Baton Pass in any way, shape, or form?
How about FEAR?
It's gonna be one or the other, I know it. Tongue

EDIT:
Man, these forum copy-paste things suck, and suck hard.
i agree.it sure brings lots of unwanted things lol.
Wow the second one was..awesome..How do you make one of those?
It involves Baton Pass, but no..not the FEAR method.
Constantly dying yet never dead
if your intrested to know how to make those , just drop a mail in my mailbox :3
Alright, well the links work for me now. Anyway, those battles were absolute garbage. In the Ubers battle, why didn't the opponent utilize any phazing moves? Baton Pass teams are not very viable right now, and every team should have at least one Pokemon with a phazing move. Also, why on Earth did that player continue to use Ice Beam with his Kyogre on the Vaporeon? And WHY WHY WHY did he use Hydro Pump??? Water Absorb on Vaporeon is very common, so why did he use Hydro Pump? He shouldn't have risked that. In the OU match it's the same thing. The opponent should have brought in his phazer and let Ninjask do his stuff and then use a phazing move on the switch. But, oh right, this is on the Pokemon Online server, which consists of silly eight-year-olds who think that having a Shedinja on an OU team and an Ursaring on an Ubers team is the bees knees. I respect some people on the Pokemon Online server, but people like this really are the reason why I just avoid the Pokemon Online server altogether. The Smogon University server is filled with very competent players unlike the Pokemon Online server, which is why I go there to have some real matches against players who know what they're doing.
eh.. lamb , the point of this vid is not competative pokemon , its just a joke on how rattata sweeping . No nid to get so serious over it.

And don't look down on the Po server people , YES there are noob jokers who play like joke .... but what do you expect ? po have like 500 people online usually and smogon have like 100 , OF CAUSE more noobs will appear in pokemon online (logic bro)
I have to agree with what Jiang says, numbers Is Logic
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
@Lamb
Albeit, you can't say all Smogonites are smart either. :P
Anything as big as Pokemon is certain to attract its share of nubs.

But I knew it would be Baton Pass. XD
Seriously, 99% of "Stupid-looking x sweeps!" is made of Baton Pass teams. :3
Eh, sorry, I guess I was being a bit too harsh. Tongue

Also, Baton Pass just received a simple majority in the latest results of Smogon University's OU Round 5 Non-Pokemon Suspect Voting session. At this rate, it's probably going to be banned in the next round. I can't wait to know about what's going to happen with the Pokemon Suspect Voting session.
banned o.o
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
we Need bottom pass ._.
so i can bottom pass +2 Attacks and stuff to my Gampha
I used a Baton Pass team with Shell Smash for quite some time and it was incredible. It's so easy to just get Gorebyss to set up a Shell Smash and Baton Pass to something like Salamence and just sweep.