Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Rank 1 in both games
Now I hold another legendary record of being Rank 1 in both cefurkan games. 

The username in pokemonpets is mailmeharry2008 
The username there in monstermmorpg is jecklin, (may rename in future) [Image: biggrin.gif]

And i got rank 1 in m3o in just a month which is a cool record itself lolz [Image: biggrin.gif]

So I have got nothing more except Seveth gen of Pokemons filling dex and shiny dex and msl dex in pokemonpets.

PS - All credits to real jecklin for teaching me m3o basics and allowing me to use his account...
I am a Rank Freak. Now hold a legendary record of being Rank 1 in both games Pokemonpets and Monstermmorpg
Dont get confused over username though, it is jecklin in monstermmorpg and mailmeharry2008 in pokemonpets.
wow!!!
thanks bro Big Grin
I am a Rank Freak. Now hold a legendary record of being Rank 1 in both games Pokemonpets and Monstermmorpg
Dont get confused over username though, it is jecklin in monstermmorpg and mailmeharry2008 in pokemonpets.
0.0 and there also a jecklin that's rank third. I thought that was you but dunno might be
(2017-01-20, 06:33 AM)hey2021 Wrote: 0.0 and there also a jecklin that's rank third. I thought that was you but dunno might be

lol he quit the game the account with the name "jecklin" is same account but different user
Which game is best.
I really admire such good things
cool thanks
Is Scribbr safe? Absolutely! Scribbr is a reliable and trusted platform that has been helping students around the world to improve their academic writing since 2012. All of their services are provided by qualified professionals and they guarantee 100% satisfaction with all of their services. Additionally, all of the payments are secure and your data is kept safe and private with their advanced encryption technology.
Such admirable things make me so happy.
Thanks bro