Monster MMORPG Game Official Forum » Monster MMORPG » General Discussions » Random ability assigment mechanics please comment and discuss
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Random ability assigment mechanics please comment and discuss
Well maybe we could put some of the team effects such as expert leader to only one monster alone.. (Imo, emmisary) so that they are like the "special" monsters intended for that job; tuleef was already okay, but expert leader doesn't seem to fit her/him.. We should put abilities based upon the moves, base statuses, and the artwork of the monster..
A monster I would like to give as an example is Geshimono.. Imo she fits having expert leader because: she can be a substitute PvP monster, and her art.. It just makes me feel right for her..

BTW, some abilities should be with the monster from 1st evo upto 3rd evo (4th evo if it comes)(if no evo, then it stays)
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
abilities looks nice according to type of mons
For more diversity in the game dealing with the classes, this is for pvp purposes mostly : Zenith+ shouldn't only get strong abilities and such, it would limit pvp even more. Superior/Emissary should get those abilities as well.

Expert Leader ability, I'm not worried about it much but it should be given to the lower monsters (Regular and Superior) so they can have a purpose in the game instead of being collection items. Emissary can have the ability too, zenith+ are used for pvp too much so they having that ability wouldn't benefit them at all.

Emissary monsters need some more of the zenith+ abilities, then there can be more diversity in PVP.

Other than that, I think the list is fine.
(2012-11-08, 09:14 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: For more diversity in the game dealing with the classes, this is for pvp purposes mostly : Zenith+ shouldn't only get strong abilities and such, it would limit pvp even more. Superior/Emissary should get those abilities as well.

Expert Leader ability, I'm not worried about it much but it should be given to the lower monsters (Regular and Superior) so they can have a purpose in the game instead of being collection items. Emissary can have the ability too, zenith+ are used for pvp too much so they having that ability wouldn't benefit them at all.

Emissary monsters need some more of the zenith+ abilities, then there can be more diversity in PVP.

Other than that, I think the list is fine.
alright so expert leader for all class monsters and zenith abilities for emissary as well for possibility

is this what you mean ?

can you make a detailed post
Emissary class get Zenith+ abilities.

Expert Leader given to Regular and Superior
(2012-11-09, 07:28 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: Emissary class get Zenith+ abilities.

are others agree with this too ?
(2012-11-09, 11:06 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2012-11-09, 07:28 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: Emissary class get Zenith+ abilities.

are others agree with this too ?
Yeah i also agree that all classes should be able to learn expert leader, it gives more use for the lower classes
[Image: blackstarsig_zpsc46521c1.jpeg]
Well, maybe only 1 superior can have it so that it is special :D (a 4 evo one)
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
Looking back, I think it'd be neat for every monster to have one definite ability (All Chlorulk have Grass Shield, for example) and two randomly assigned abilities from the chart. It'd make battles a bit more interesting, considering you wouldn't know which two auxiliary abilities an opponent's monster had (unless you snuck into their stat page, but that sort of thing cannot be avoided, can it?)

But it would also give each specie of monster a definite flavor. If you were looking for a monster with Exp. Leader, for example, there would be two or three monsters with that set ability for sure. And I think it'd be even more neat if monsters could double up on abilities. Double Exp leader? It'd be lucky, but why not? Double Ghost Immunity? Tad unlucky, but that's how it goes.

That aside, I think the abilities are divided up well. But it does make sense for the Utility-Abilities (extra exp, extra money, is there one for extra loot drops? It'd be neat. Big Grin ) to be available to the lower classes. They have no in-battle use, and monsters with those abilities are exciting for new players. c:
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
Hi.
I think I've found a problem with the abilities fully random
If you get a monster with the abilities you desires, and evolves it, the abilities change.
May be ir would be better if there are somethenig like "families" of abilities:
"speed novice" evolves to "speed expert" and evolves again to "speed master"
and things like that.
Thanks.
(2012-12-15, 10:23 PM)kayler Wrote: Hi.

If you get a monster with the abilities you desires, and evolves it, the abilities change.

Maybe it would be better if there are something like "families" of abilities:

and things like that.

Thanks.
I didn't notice that on my test monsters. Also, I like that little idea Smile I have placed it in bold.
(2012-12-15, 10:23 PM)kayler Wrote: Hi.
May be ir would be better if there are somethenig like "families" of abilities:
and things like that.
Thanks.
the abilities does not change when you evolve them
the abilities are only randomly assigned from the pool when you first catch them,

your idea is nice. i may think about it later