Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Image: 34zioms.jpg]
It says Legendary Power missed but my miro died ?
[Image: 2czwwp4.jpg]
then to make sure i checked over and looked at turn 21,still said it missed ?
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
Well I got your monster on turn 19, but idk why it says i missed turn 20 when your dimagem had already fainted.
[Image: dcdfcdfe.jpg]
even if it missed,there wouldnt be a turn 21 0.o idk wats happening...
actually now that i look at it. It says turn 20 twice so I killed your mon and then it glitched and said I missed. weird

it says turn 20 twice. just a weird lag probably
ehh,..it is weird...dk y it did that 0.o
sometimes you don't see the the turn counter etc. but the turn has gone anyways... it's quite a annoying problem when pvp'ing
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
i think it should be fixed .-. it is annoying
If i don't remember wrong, Furkan has already told about fixing it Smile

ahh ok^^
He said something about working on a new pvp system after the big update so hopefully that will just be sooner rather than later
(2012-08-09, 11:27 PM)MaliciousMonster Wrote: He said something about working on a new pvp system after the big update so hopefully that will just be sooner rather than later
the new pvp system.. i think that was about the ranking? or maybe it was about fixing the Problems of PVP'ing... i don't remember

another problem was that when maliciousmonster killed 1 of my monsters,and i switched i couldnt attack,and he attacked,...
(2012-08-09, 11:29 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote: another problem was that when maliciousmonster killed 1 of my monsters,and i switched i couldnt attack,and he attacked,...
Doesn't that depend on the monster you switched out's speed?

(2012-08-09, 11:31 PM)Lolzinator Wrote:
(2012-08-09, 11:29 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote: another problem was that when maliciousmonster killed 1 of my monsters,and i switched i couldnt attack,and he attacked,...
Doesn't that depend on the monster you switched out's speed?
well in my battle with muhammet he killed my dimagem with a solord with500-600 speed,so i sent out jetegin(708 speed) and he got to attack and i didnt
hmm... maybe you don't get to attack because switching requires a full turn?

(2012-08-09, 11:35 PM)Lolzinator Wrote: hmm... maybe you don't get to attack because switching requires a full turn?
well thats not really fair imo .-.
(2012-08-09, 11:36 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote:
(2012-08-09, 11:35 PM)Lolzinator Wrote: hmm... maybe you don't get to attack because switching requires a full turn?
in a matter of fact, i think it is so because it is a small detail, which was removed due to too much look-alike from Pokemon.. I don't really know though...

(2012-08-09, 11:38 PM)Lolzinator Wrote:
(2012-08-09, 11:36 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote:
in a matter of fact, i think it is so because it is a small detail, which was removed due to too much look-alike from Pokemon.. I don't really know though...
.-. doesnt tht happen in pokemon to ?
No, in Pokemon, when you switch after a Pokemon is fainted, there will be as if the turn started. Speed matters, i think. but as i said, it will be as if a turn just started

(2012-08-09, 11:43 PM)Lolzinator Wrote: No, in Pokemon, when you switch after a Pokemon is fainted, there will be as if the turn started. Speed matters, i think. but as i said, it will be as if a turn just started
.-.
interesting
very interesting .-.
(2012-08-09, 11:47 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote: very interesting .-.
Big Grin
sometime pvp glitches and you get 2 move twice on here

especially when your monster faints you switch in another mon you dont get to attack, yet your opponent does

its a terrible bug in pvp....lost some pvps due to the bug

as for the fainted monster bug and still moving its a similar bug to the 1 i just mentioned.
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
Lolz this is what cefurkan said:

Quote:so after everything gets done in test server and we update it to real server will you be working on a new pvp system or something? - Guider
hard to tell everything right now

first priorities are
auto softwares
and adding new monsters npcs arena leaders
pvp system comes after that

he says a little more about it too its on the eighth page of that status updates will be released here thread
(2012-08-10, 12:22 AM)MaliciousMonster Wrote: Lolz this is what cefurkan said:

Quote:so after everything gets done in test server and we update it to real server will you be working on a new pvp system or something? - Guider
hard to tell everything right now

first priorities are
auto softwares
and adding new monsters npcs arena leaders
pvp system comes after that

he says a little more about it too its on the eighth page of that status updates will be released here thread
Ah.. Okay thanks Smile

(2012-08-09, 11:53 PM)Guider456 Wrote: sometime pvp glitches and you get 2 move twice on here

especially when your monster faints you switch in another mon you dont get to attack, yet your opponent does

as for the fainted monster bug and still moving its a similar bug to the 1 i just mentioned.
same here guider .-. dumb bug,oh well,guess you can lock this unless its not resolved iyo
(2012-08-09, 11:53 PM)Guider456 Wrote: sometime pvp glitches and you get 2 move twice on here
that is the most annoying bug in pvp, you just switched after your previous monster fainted then what the heck . . .

and another thing, pvp should auto refresh after the opponent switched so you can counter his strategies.
exactly ^ i agree psy
pvp needs to be fixed but i think it will be after the big update cuz cef. is busy right now