Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bug 
[Image: 243n4ea.png]

brief explantaion:
  • during PvP, when a move is randomly used (computer generated) it does not reduce the MP used. Overall, this is unfair and would be annoying in PvP
  • It doesn't even take mp into consideration when choosing the move
  • Wild monsters do not run out of MP
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
yeah that's true wild mon never run out of hp i remember once a mon using 5 heal moves in a row then using another more heal after using some other moves
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
well, if it is so weak, maybe it shouldn't do damage.
I'm interested in some of them more and hope you'll write more about them in your next articles fnaf
Moto X3M is a high-octane bike racing game that pushes the player's skills and reflexes to the limit
Reading your content was enjoyable. I'm forward to seeing your post when it goes live. Have success with your next update. This essay is very interesting and helpful. This dordle game is entertaining to play when you're idle at school or at home.
If you want to spend quality sexy night, than you should make an appointment with our Call Girl in Nehru Place ? Our call girls are very professional and experienced; she will offer you ultimate sexy fantasy and wildest experience during night.