Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PvP Abilities and Held Items
It is kind of unfair for a defensive monster to be able to have expert regenerate and a orb. you gaining about 100-200 hp back each turn and it makes PvP less exciting and drags out the game.
[Image: gHLfEiG.png]
Click If You Want to become a LEGEND
The Legend Arena Leader for the LEGENDS GUILD
Disagree, think it works fine
Don't be biased. It's because you have a monster like that.
Don't be biased, it's because you can't kill a monster like that, otherwise you would have raised the issue beforehand.
(2013-03-13, 01:22 AM)iRemember Wrote: Don't be biased, it's because you can't kill a monster like that, otherwise you would have raised the issue beforehand.
Remmy - 1   Sasorei - 0
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
I am not being biased I have killed a monstr like it but it took too long. Beetall has the same spira as you with the same orb and expert regenerate.  It's an overpowered combo. The End.
(2013-03-13, 01:31 AM)Sasori Wrote: I am not being biased I have killed a monstr like it but it took too long. Beetall has the same spira as you with the same orb and expert regenerate.  It's an overpowered combo. The End.
It's no overpowered its just not easy to beat. 

You'll learn as you gain more experience how to over come these common PVP monster designs.
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
Sigh, if only I got a nickel for every overpowered move or ability...

What about those status moves that lower enemy accu by 2 stages and increases user evasion by 2 stages? I consider that a bit overpowered myself...
The arrogance of success is to think that what you did yesterday will be sufficient for tomorrow.
Village of the Dragon
[Image: tumblr_mc89crxJQ51qky89ho1_500.png]
If you participated in a fair ammount of v1 PvP, you should have met those kind of Monsters before, a.k.a the old Axotogol.
It was strong for exactly that reason, but it was far from unkillabel.
Of course, nowadays even Ancients with super-high defensive stats on top can have those abilitys, but you can also find Monsters with tools to handle these kind of things.
I will throw out the words "status effects", "maximum guard" and "offensive buffs" on this occasion.
[Image: un76e.jpg]
There are many ways of beating it.1. Attacks that do damage based on % of HP.  2. Super effective attacks work well too ;-)3.  Status Effects4. Or do what I do.  Just have an even stronger attacker with an attack boosting item.  
Example:
IDK a Graero with a good nature and Physical Master, Attack Master and Bonus Damage with a 292 base power grass attack should usually kill it. :-D
[Image: thelegendssigf.png]
The Bloodbath Arena Leader for the Legends Guild.
My Monster Fanfiction story!