Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pup's Monster Art!! :D
Big Grin 
Well guys I am finally open to sharing my artwork with the world :) but the only problem is.. In reaaaally bad.. So! Before I post any pictures, I need some help from some of these super pro artists.. Can you guys possibly redraw my Toddler-Looking-Drawings? I'm super excited haha

If anybody steals my ideas... I'll... Well.. Just... Don't do it.

Here we go: 

Wave 1: W1 includes 4 monsters, two of which come from the same monster. What you see here is an emissary which is Bug - Grass and evolves into either the Lesquitto or the Rollasting. I am working on colours here at my house, but it is very hard. The other one is one of my favourite drawings that I've done!! I haven't come up with a name, but I LOVE the way I applied leaves as a sort of armor. :)

[img]webkit-fake-url://519FE2A1-964A-43E3-9D38-E2D8F3DD0681/imagejpeg[/img]
I'm baaaaaaaack
How would we do that?
[Image: 11jozyq.jpg]
Here's page one. It would greatly be appreciated if a pro artist or something could redraw them :)
I'm baaaaaaaack
Link doesn't work Tongue
[Image: attachment.php?aid=448]
~^±|I|±^~Pyro Piglet~^±|I|±^~ 
»»»»»»[IGN: Tanklet]««««««
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Oh god the stupid attachment didn't work one sec... Now Tanklet don't laugh at me simply because I draw like a toddler haha

Thumbnail(s)

I'm baaaaaaaack
They're not bad Pup Wink You definitely put some effort into this art - has potential Smile

Actually, you may inspire me to do some art of my own... Okay, once you reach 5 pages of art I will do some of my own... Tongue
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
I have 12 pages of art I'm just not releasing them all at the same time >.<
I'm baaaaaaaack
Ahaha I see... Once I have some time to spare I shall get on to it then...
Okay I'll do one more today :) I'm actually colouring it in with the app that I use for sigs so this might take a bit...
I'm baaaaaaaack
Awesome Wink What app do you use? Or is it a secret?
Naaah it's not a secret haha I use InstaCollage, it's an app made for making pics for intagram but I use it for this haha

Of course app decides to crash while I'm working on it. #fml

So is it weird that even thought none of my monsters are even in the game yet I've already been thinking of best possible natures, movesets, as ways to TP train a lot of the monsters that I've drawn.......... Maybe I'll start posting those instead haha
I'm baaaaaaaack
Page 2 with horribly colored version that I did with my app >.<

Derp hdshb

Thumbnail(s)

I'm baaaaaaaack
lol u remind me of me when i was younger

but lokin good
Yep, you draw like a toddler. Those three drawings you shared confirms it.
And those 3 drawings, like all others, can easily be expanded on. I hope you hire the right artist to redraw them.
I've never been good at drawing, I have the imagination and the mind, just my hands can't conjure anything that I ever think of, if I could, then I would be drawing ancients. But uh... Thanks I guess, if there was actually any sort of compliment in there...
I'm baaaaaaaack
(10-21-2013, 11:06 AM)PupK9 Wrote: I've never been good at drawing, I have the imagination and the mind, just my hands can't conjure anything that I ever think of, if I could, then I would be drawing ancients.

WOW! That's exactly how I am. I have about a 100 different ideas for monsters in my head, but I don't know how to use any kind of drawing program, so I can't bring those ideas into the light. 
Until I buy and figure out how to use a photoshop, I'm stuck. And there's no way in hell I'm letting someone else draw them for me.

But uh... Thanks I guess, if there was actually any sort of compliment in there...

Nah, there's no compliments in that post. If you want, then I guess you could count the: "these ideas can easily be expanded on" as a compliment. Tongue
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution. - Albert Einstein
(10-21-2013, 04:24 PM)Pyro Piglet Wrote: Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution. - Albert Einstein

You can't argue with Einstein. Sleepy