Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pokemon Discussion (6. gen talk and other Generations)
So alot of people where shocked about the amazingly small amount of new pokemon, INCLUDING me! Alot of theories have begun already, just as people thought Pokemon Grey would come alongside with Black and White, rumors has it that Pokemon Z will be launched at an unknown date. Me myself don't believe that. I have my own theory.

You guys know the un-used railway in Couriway? if not, check it, basically nothing to do there, you can pick up a TM from the old lady, but nothing big otherwise. I'll come back to this place in my theory.

First of all, Pokemon X and Y are the first ever pokemon games to get Downloadable updates. If you turn your pokemon game on, and before you choose to continue your story, please check the lower screen. Down in the right bottom you can see a small text saying V. 1.1 (V. 1 if you did not download the latest update)

My theory is, that in a year or so, nintendo will launch a new update, possibilities are, that you confirm to download this, just as with the last update we had. Getting this update allows you to use the Never-otherwise-used Railway in Couriway! This railway takes you to a whole new region, with 8 new badges to obtain, and maybe even 60 more never-shown pokemon? 

There are a few holes in this theory though.. In Silver/gold/Crystal you traveled between the two regions, having 16 gyms, but in those games the Elite four where only in about lvl 40 and so. My team at the moment does not have 1 Pokemon under lvl 85, so either the gyms at this new region has to be scary strong, or there are no new gyms..

Also adding, the strange souvenir you get from that weird guy could be some key to unlock the railway in someway? or maybe used in this new region that he talks about all the time?

No one knows anything about this though, for all i know there might be a new Pokemon game coming out very soon, as my Thread name states, could be Pokemon Z? WE DON'T KNOW!

What are your theories? 
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
No I dont believe in a new version or new region lol...

There ARE coming new pokes though, have you checked serebii ? They have discovered 3 new pokemon and 2 new mega evolutions that are currently unavailable but that will come later in next updates.

I have been wondering what to do with Couriway town though yes lol... Its full of mysteries <_<
Let me find a video on Youtube, it is really something..

ah, here it is:

[youtube]TJU4yY5r0K0[/youtube]

I think a whole new region is a bit too much... Its not unlikely that the railway will be used to go somewhere but in that case I dont think it will be a whole region. Maybe a route and a city or something like that. 
 And if it should take you to another region, it would probably be a old region from another game with a new 3D perspective. Witch would be AMAZING! 

When it comes to the trade a berry from another region, I think they may be refering to a future game on the 3DS. And you will be able to trade between X and Y and the new games.

I hope im wrong of course. Because the thought of a new region this soon is super cool, but I thing its unlikely.
[Image: mmorpgp.jpg]
My imaginary friend thinks you have serious mental problems!
(2013-11-02, 06:59 PM)Arlaxeon Wrote: No I dont believe in a new version or new region lol...

There ARE coming new pokes though, have you checked serebii ? They have discovered 3 new pokemon and 2 new mega evolutions that are currently unavailable but that will come later in next updates.

I have been wondering what to do with Couriway town though yes lol... Its full of mysteries <_<

It's theorised that these will be the 3 event pokemon for gen 6 (apparently someone hacked the game):
[Image: 1383255788736_by_pokemon_diamond-d6siv46.jpg]

Also, the 2 new Mega Evolutions are Latios and Latias (look similar to eachother)
[Image: megalatios-300x180.png][Image: MegaLatias-300x180.jpg]

Not exactly sure how reliable the sources were or where they were first revealed though.

As for a new region, Pokemon surprised us in gen 5 with sequels to the original games rather than the 'Grey/ Gray' people expected - who knows what they have planned next in gen 6 Wink Although, still waiting on them gen 3 remakes...
[Image: attachment.php?aid=448]
~^±|I|±^~Pyro Piglet~^±|I|±^~ 
»»»»»»[IGN: Tanklet]««««««
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Ew. More cheap looking Pokemon.
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
(2013-11-03, 07:45 AM)fjkulit Wrote: Ew. More cheap looking Pokemon.

Yes. The value of the pokemon pictures and designs have decreased.
That's a pretty neat concept.

Honestly, if Nintendo were to go anywhere humongous, they need to make the one game.... >.>
Connecting all regions, from the start of Kanto to Kalos.
(2013-11-03, 11:48 AM)SparrowHawk Wrote: That's a pretty neat concept.

Honestly, if Nintendo were to go anywhere humongous, they need to make the one game.... >.>

10/10 would play.

Insert disc three.
Aka doubtful it would fit onto one ds cartridge some kind of memory card would be a necessity
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
(2013-11-03, 02:14 PM)Lolzinator Wrote:

10/10 would play.

11/10 would play.
(2013-11-03, 03:44 PM)Arlaxeon Wrote:

10/10 would play.

11/10 would play.

No really though, i have thought of the same thing so many times.. That game would sell.

pokemon x and y...i doubt there's a z if what they say is true...about X and Y chromosomes.
XXY is a thing doe
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
(2013-11-03, 07:57 PM)Lolzinator Wrote:

10/10 would play.

11/10 would play.

No really though, i have thought of the same thing so many times.. That game would sell.

Ahaha I'm pretty sure all Pokemon fans have thought of something like this before Tongue

Not sure how realisable it would be though considering X & Y already take up a few gigs of storage by themselves. Also, technically they would have to remake all previous generations so that graphics and even game mechanics were the same...

We can all dream but I think that would be way too much work...
[Image: attachment.php?aid=448]
~^±|I|±^~Pyro Piglet~^±|I|±^~ 
»»»»»»[IGN: Tanklet]««««««
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Imagine Pokemon yellow with the X/Y graphics.. 

I would pay whatever it costs.

Shut up and take my Money Nintendo. NOW

(2013-11-04, 06:02 AM)Pyro Piglet Wrote:

10/10 would play.

11/10 would play.

Ahaha I'm pretty sure all Pokemon fans have thought of something like this before Tongue

Not sure how realisable it would be though considering X & Y already take up a few gigs of storage by themselves. Also, technically they would have to remake all previous generations so that graphics and even game mechanics were the same...

Actually.. We still have the DS games, which would be a little conversion.
Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver have the regions Kanto and Johto.

If they were to re-make anything.. It would have to be the Emerald version for the Hoenn Region.
Hoenn needs a 3DS version.

We already have Platinum for Sinnoh and all regions after that have been taken care of.

If anything, Nintendo would make so much money from people's NOSTALGIA. We love Pokemon, the ones that grew up with it, which would most likely be the 90s kids, will most definitely buy it. All those that weren't a 90s kid but knew of the first pokemon would also buy it.

Nintendo should take the time to make these generations into a WORLD, making the pokemon adventure a REAL adventure and making it fun for everyone. Truth be told, Pokemon games are so easy to beat right now and so quick. Last game I got was Pokemon White and I beat it in only a few days (would've been at least 2 days but I've been busy). These games need to be longer and more fun, opening more experiences and trading can still be accomplished. With every pokemon available in 1 game, better adventure and more WiFi battles, more trading.

What would most definitely be fun is this game being made for Nintendo Wii and WiiU as well. If they combined so many characters into Mario games and made them last a good while, they should do it with Pokemon. 1 big world while still building on the Pokemon Franchise and the Pokemon series would give Nintendo SO MUCH FREAKING MONEY and more ideas to where they can at least catch up in the technology world with Sony and Microsoft. Also, Nintendo needs to STOP focusing on the younger audience. Not completely stop but seriously, everyone grows up and finds more interests.

The real audience of Pokemon would be the ones that grew up with Pokemon who are about.. 15-30 LOL.
Little kids now a days are outside smoking and asking for condoms (DARN SHAME TO OUR COUNTRY!!!!).

I'm going to stop here... >.> I g2g soon and I'm getting too hyped about this. I'll end up turning this into a debate lol.
Quote:SparrowHawk Wrote:  

Pokemon games are so easy to beat right now and so quick.

No doubt. Pokemon Y took me One day. Like literally , i beated the Elite four 20 hours after the game in store.

As for Pokemon Z.. wouldn't it be Zygarde?
(2013-11-04, 08:09 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote:
(2013-11-04, 06:02 AM)Pyro Piglet Wrote:
(2013-11-03, 02:14 PM)Lolzinator Wrote: 10/10 would play.

11/10 would play.

Actually.. We still have the DS games, which would be a little conversion.
Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver have the regions Kanto and Johto.

If they were to re-make anything.. It would have to be the Emerald version for the Hoenn Region.
Hoenn needs a 3DS version.

We already have Platinum for Sinnoh and all regions after that have been taken care of.

If anything, Nintendo would make so much money from people's NOSTALGIA. We love Pokemon, the ones that grew up with it, which would most likely be the 90s kids, will most definitely buy it. All those that weren't a 90s kid but knew of the first pokemon would also buy it.

Nintendo should take the time to make these generations into a WORLD, making the pokemon adventure a REAL adventure and making it fun for everyone. Truth be told, Pokemon games are so easy to beat right now and so quick. Last game I got was Pokemon White and I beat it in only a few days (would've been at least 2 days but I've been busy). These games need to be longer and more fun, opening more experiences and trading can still be accomplished. With every pokemon available in 1 game, better adventure and more WiFi battles, more trading.

What would most definitely be fun is this game being made for Nintendo Wii and WiiU as well. If they combined so many characters into Mario games and made them last a good while, they should do it with Pokemon. 1 big world while still building on the Pokemon Franchise and the Pokemon series would give Nintendo SO MUCH FREAKING MONEY and more ideas to where they can at least catch up in the technology world with Sony and Microsoft. Also, Nintendo needs to STOP focusing on the younger audience. Not completely stop but seriously, everyone grows up and finds more interests.

The real audience of Pokemon would be the ones that grew up with Pokemon who are about.. 15-30 LOL.
Little kids now a days are outside smoking and asking for condoms (DARN SHAME TO OUR COUNTRY!!!!).

I'm going to stop here... >.> I g2g soon and I'm getting too hyped about this. I'll end up turning this into a debate lol.

[Image: good-job.gif]

[Image: 335707206_700.gif]

[Image: hogwarts-clap.gif]
(2013-11-05, 11:37 AM)Lolzinator Wrote:
Quote:SparrowHawk Wrote:  

Pokemon games are so easy to beat right now and so quick.

No doubt. Pokemon Y took me One day. Like literally , i beated the Elite four 20 hours after the game in store.
LoL u beated it that fast?Big Grin
[Image: Page%202.png]
BEHOLD! THE DREXLE GOLEM TITAN!
That's what would call a Pokemon fanSmile
i actually did lol :p

So..

Xerneas, Pokemon X, increases the power of Fairies.
Yveltal, Pokemon Y, increases the power of Darkness.

Zygarde, Pokemon Z, slaps Yveltal and Xerneas backwards to where their abilities do the opposite. Xerneas then weakens the power of Fairies or either doesn't boost them at all.
Same with Yveltal for Dark types.
Pokemon keeps finding a way to make new things.