Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey guys. This thread is just for everyone to post a helpful tip that isn't stupid or anything.

Post tips that you formed and learned from your own experience in the game or from someone else.

If we get enough tips, I will sticky this thread so we can force those new users into forum :<

how will stickying the thread force users to the forum?
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
(2011-08-09, 03:00 PM)orboknown Wrote: how will stickying the thread force users to the forum?

That's not what I meant.

I would sticky the thread so it's easier for users to locate some helpful tips ._.

oh.alright.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
if you're tp training a monster the right way and you reach level 69,84 DON'T USE EXP MAX.(unless you're not tp training) cuz if you do the stats will only go up a little but if you get the monster to 70,85 by getting exp from wild monsters/npc's monsters(coming in Beta),the stats will go up at least by 10 points.
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
(2011-08-09, 03:56 PM)Guider456 Wrote: if you're tp training a monster the right way and you reach level 69,84 DON'T USE EXP MAX.(unless you're not tp training) cuz if you do the stats will only go up a little but if you get the monster to 70,85 by getting exp from wild monsters/npc's monsters(coming in Beta),the stats will go up at least by 10 points.

You can always TP train with your monster at level 100 though.

It is actually quite easier to do it then.
yeah you can do it at level 100 but idk how to update the stats for them :/
hmm i got a tip for guider to update stats [place the monsters in storage and take them back out
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
hmm thnx pein
np

ok how bout a place to train you can train monsters to 100 easily by crowport if u use the perfect net there you get some good exp from monsters and a chance at seeing a zonech

Credits to SparrowHawk
Training Tip : Have a monster in your team that has the ability "Expert Leader" as that ability will increase how much EXP a monster gains from battle.

Training Tip #2 : Held items are quite important to training. Whichever monster you put in battle and you are training it, make sure it holds the held item "Experience Armour" as that item will increase the exp that the monster gains from battle.

Training Tip #3 : If user is willing to train more than 1 monster, use 1 monster for battle and the other monsters in your team should hold the held item "Educational Armour" as that item will give them exp from the battle without entering the battle.
how bout saying what monser have expert leader ability

Credits to SparrowHawk
(2011-08-09, 04:32 PM)Pein Wrote: how bout saying what monser have expert leader ability

The abilities right now are randomized. We don't have official abilities for each monster.
i know that dei hmm just give one e.g llamaze is a alpha monster with expert leader

Credits to SparrowHawk
also dracloud in alpha has expert leader
[Image: Another_Kakashi_Sig_by_phoenix765.png]

In Game Name: Flawless
These are just tips though guys. This thread was to go with my NPC suggestion which is basically for beta.
How to get 50% money and 50% Exp at the same time:
First get a expert leader monster and give it a double money item
then give the other monster your training a experience armor and ta da! you
get 50% more money and 50% more exp yes yes i know im a cheater like that Big Grin
Before you judge me. look at yourself .Sleepy
(2011-08-09, 11:00 PM)Byrukan Tenkaichi Wrote: How to get 50% money and 50% Exp at the same time:
First get a expert leader monster and give it a double money item
then give the other monster your training a experience armor and ta da! you
get 50% more money and 50% more exp yes yes i know im a cheater like that Big Grin

That is a game bug, Why have you not reported this yet?

I'll Have to post a thread about this sorry.
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
It is? how is it a bug! wow i found a bug lmao
Before you judge me. look at yourself .Sleepy
Not a bug though.
Anyhow, if you got any questions in-game I make a good guide so far helped 5 people get to certain areas. Map Master Tutorial is the service name. If your lost, I'll help you.
Flutterbie = Extremely good EXP giver. gives 39k exp at level 46. 1% chance of appearance though.
Constantly dying yet never dead
here's a trainer tip

if you're doing the following

A) transferring a monster from one account to another
B) giving someone a monster for cheap
a) legendary
b) with ais

Do NOT put it on sell. Since this game gets more players everyday, there's an increased chance for someone to get the monster you're either transferring or selling to some other person. Always do trade from now on.
(2011-12-11, 03:39 PM)Guider456 Wrote: here's a trainer tip

if you're doing the following

A) transferring a monster from one account to another
B) giving someone a monster for cheap
a) legendary
b) with ais

Do NOT put it on sell. Since this game gets more players everyday, there's an increased chance for someone to get the monster you're either transferring or selling to some other person. Always do trade from now on.
Sad Guider for Zonench's loss
eh im over that i just seen this happen to a couple of users lately thought i put a tip out for it.
Me punch transfer stealers *punches self* I got a Delittle before via Transfer steal (I named it)
Ok a tip about tp training lower lvled monsters, Have your main Monster be a lvl 100 or whatever. Give educational armor to your 2nd monster that you want to tp train it can be as low as lvl 1.

In this way you need not worry about level of the monster you wanna tp train, however you loose the double training bonus.

Not sure if this was mentioned or not but thar you go Wink

-edit-

I guess someone did sorta, did you also mention that some places give 1 tp point while others give 2 points and with the double bonus you get 4 per faint.
[Image: sigtest.png]
Draw some monsters and post em here
http://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-Ro...e-art-only