Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PMD : Red and Blue
nah level 50 lol
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
(2011-11-07, 12:27 AM)Guider456 Wrote: nah level 50 lol
Well before I reach him, I'll probably be level 80 :/

I'm level 53 right now (thx to joyseeds) >.<

I'm going to get more and be 60+ so I can be stronger. My partner is still in its 40s XDD
lol wow
I'm having a hard time with Murky Cave. It's only 20f yet I'm having such a hard time =_=

Gengar is so weak. He's always wasting my reviver seeds. I have to bring my Haunter just to attack ghost pokemon in walls to help Gengar.

And I can't even leader up with a teammate which sucks -.-
Was level 80 before I couldn't stand not listening to that sick ending music of RRT and I restarted...
Oh my gosh.
Saddest Pokemon games ever. i mean, there was that one problem of your partner becoming a mindless drone after the credits rolled, but it was incredibly well-written, and proves that the smallest fighters are the strongest.
"You must run... run and survive."
~ Alakazam, Team ACT
That was by far the saddest thing in the history of ever, when all your friends wish you good-bye...
DAT CATERPIE!
But i'd recruited 2 of the legy dogs, lugia and ho-oh, Kyogre, the latis...

(2011-10-16, 06:57 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote:
(2011-10-16, 06:55 PM)Guider456 Wrote: i have yet to get to the 99f of where celebi is at >_> i got to like 80- something with warp scarf but then i died ._. as for jirachi i got to like 70-something then died.
That sucks dude.

So close but no cigar =_=

Happened to me at Buried Relics.. Died at 93rd floor ;-; 93/99 floors. I was like soooo pissed off XD

But.. Since I am Typhlosion, I will own every last Monster House this game throws at me.!
I know...Alakazam with teleport and Warp scarf...
was on the 89th floor, poisoned, with low pp and parasects every which way... not good if yer a level 5...
I made it to the next floor, came face to face with a parasect, died.
:<
[Image: FeraligatrSig.png]
LIKE A BOSS

heehee, poor couz.
I restarted again, and I'ma mudkip with a bulba partner... stupid articuno...
he ohko'd me with powder snow.
I was like WHAT?
LIKE A BOSS

How do you get the dogs? O-O

and also, I have several missions to do. Get Gengar into turning back into a human and meeting Gardevoir, I have mewtwo mission, Joy Tower mission, and Lugia mission ;-;
All so hard.. I keep dying in the Gengar mission =_= and for what reason.. smh
The only legendaries I've recruited were the 3 dogs, Lugia, Ho-oh, the 3 birds, and... Mewtwo I believe. Either him or Mew. After that I just randomly rage-quitted the game. (don't remember why) Now I'm trying to get Groudon into my team ><'
[Image: 2vkani9.jpg]
Small words FTW 8D
I want groudon in my team. All I have are the 3 birds, ho-oh, latios and latias ;-;
I hate Groudon cuz he refuses to join my team!! He just keeps dying ; ^ ;
Small words FTW 8D
OMG I almost got groudon into my team. Before I said yes.... game froze =_=

The most serious FML moment I have ever had when playing a gba game. I threw my ds at the wall for freezing <.<
Don't throw the DS man!! You needs that! It's not the DS' fault. It's the game's fault. ' ^ '
Should I get Kyogre in my team? Or should I keep trying to get Groudon first?
Small words FTW 8D
Depends on what you are. I like Groudon and he only has like 35 floors. Isn't Kyogre 99? If you fail, epic fml.
99 floors? It would take me forever to get all the way there. Yeah I'm just gonna stick to Groudon >.>
Small words FTW 8D
I'm a typhlosion and swampert.
I am a Typhlosion and my partner is a Meganium *shrugs*
Small words FTW 8D
I wanna be a Blaziken and partner to be Tyranitar but that will never happen Sad I want a tyranitar though. be so beast, i'd never lose
(2012-12-16, 11:24 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: Depends on what you are. I like Groudon and he only has like 35 floors. Isn't Kyogre 99? If you fail, epic fml.
Groudon is 26 and Kyogre is 40. Lugia, Celebi, Jirachi, and Mewtwo are 99f.

(2012-12-16, 10:38 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: How do you get the dogs? O-O

and also, I have several missions to do. Get Gengar into turning back into a human and meeting Gardevoir, I have mewtwo mission, Joy Tower mission, and Lugia mission ;-;
All so hard.. I keep dying in the Gengar mission =_= and for what reason.. smh
I had friend bow and beat em.
Gengar is only level 15...
but It was worth it.
Except Garde is level 5.

(2012-12-16, 11:36 PM)icyaquapiplup Wrote: I am a Typhlosion and my partner is a Meganium *shrugs*
Bout to be blaziken with a feraligatr.
LIKE A BOSS

Oh, Kyogre is 40. Oh yea, I already beat it XD What I want is Rayquaza. If I have Rayquaza, I beat the game ultimately '-'
it took me awhile to get groudon, sooo hard he was to recruit rayquaza wasnt as bad.