Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Our version of a shiny?
Pokemon has a really low chance for a pokemon with a different colour; what if MonsterMMORPG had the same thing BUT its for nature.
The nature would be +10 on all stats and be called Special. Lol idk.
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
id love to have a shiny
*facepalm*

You're welcome.

Now , you know , we are working others Smile New maps and after moves,npc's etc.

But I would love to have a shiny , If CeFurkan does shiny monsters Smile
^^Thanks for this signature to SparrowHawk^^
[Image: ArceusHeatshot.png]
Game Assistant-Turkish Forum Lead Moderator

(2012-08-03, 11:57 PM)Ghost Wrote: Pokemon has a really low chance for a pokemon with a different colour; what if MonsterMMORPG had the same thing BUT its for nature.
You really think a monster with every stat doubled is a good idea, even at a tiny chance? maybe. MAYBE, if it was a 1/15000 chance or something and you couldn't donate for it.
[Image: Mourn.jpg]
CeFurkan said no shiny monsters..
Yeshhh~ And it can be part of events too, making the chances finding a Special nature double.
@ Dei i never said i wanted shinies in the game, lol. Just the nature.

You're welcome.

(2012-08-04, 12:07 AM)nickketchum Wrote: id love to have a shiny
i have to say the same as Ghost..

*Facepalm (goes for Kami too) Tongue
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
beep :3
https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-recoloring-3 <--- i have some versions of wat th shinies could look like(0.0000000001% of shinies being added)
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
(2012-08-04, 12:50 AM)Lolzinator Wrote:
(2012-08-04, 12:07 AM)nickketchum Wrote: id love to have a shiny
i have to say the same as Ghost..

*Facepalm (goes for Kami too) Tongue
whats wrong with what he said?
420 Blaze it Lol
shiny is awesome but we have natures too lol
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
One of the reasons we don't have shinies is because animatics never made shiny versions of her monster, I offered to make shiny versions but cef wanted a photoshop script to do it.... So.... /personally would have loved shiny mons)
[Image: GolurkSig.png] Sig by SparrowHawk. Go check his sigs out.
couldnt you,hernie :3,or some1 else make shinies ?
Furkan has already cleared shinies out, there will never be shinies in this game, regardless of what the artists make.... Right?
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
*coughs and sets this thread back on its rails* Since this has nothing to do with the colors of the monsters, I totally support this. Tongue Having a tiny chance that a monster gets a stat buff would be pretty cool! Even if it occurred in 1/50 monsters, you'd still need to catch a few to get the -right- nature. Neat idea.
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
(2012-08-03, 11:57 PM)Ghost Wrote: Pokemon has a really low chance for a pokemon with a different colour; what if MonsterMMORPG had the same thing BUT its for nature.
I underlined that BUT right there.

Alright clearing things out guys. Ghost didn't say shines as in = colorful thingy with higher hp ad stuff like in Pokémon. As Henrie already stated, it's only affecting stats. As in, a 1/1000 chance on fining a monster that is let's say, as an example, "Shiny" nature and has +6 on all or something like that.
Constantly dying yet never dead
i support shiny nature, and th nature should be 1/100 monsters and 1/500 monster for good uvs
1/100 too big. 1/500 better and 1/1000 for UV's. Then "Shiny" nature is unrewardable. Only via catching methods. If so, I support Big Grin
Constantly dying yet never dead
you're all illiterate except rock and henrie and Mournival

Nice idea ghost
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
(2012-08-04, 03:27 PM)Rock127 Wrote:
I underlined that BUT right there.

Alright clearing things out guys. Ghost didn't say shines as in = colorful thingy with higher hp ad stuff like in Pokémon. As Henrie already stated, it's only affecting stats. As in, a 1/1000 chance on fining a monster that is let's say, as an example, "Shiny" nature and has +6 on all or something like that.
Isn't that when all stats are added or subtracted, it becomes +/-0, no more, no less?

But with that aside, i support Big Grin
"A man who's lost his pride can never be free" 
- Ramza Beoulve
shinies are meant to be slightly broken.
the rates mentioned sounds fair, +1 to that.
(2012-08-04, 03:32 PM)Rock127 Wrote: 1/100 too big. 1/500 better and 1/1000 for UV's. Then "Shiny" nature is unrewardable. Only via catching methods. If so, I support Big Grin
[Image: 501b5ca62c27bjpg.png]

it should rarer to find one then an ancient, would make it seem fair, no?
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
0.0001? lol

You're welcome.

1/1000000
(2012-08-04, 04:22 PM)Guider456 Wrote: it should rarer to find one then an ancient, would make it seem fair, no?
Mmmm....I think that We should take a decimal percentage (like .1%) and multiply it by the monsters chance of appearing. For example, if a monster has a 10% chance of appearing, it's shiny would have a 1% chance of appearing. That way we can take into account how rare a monster already is.

But I support this idea.

Of course, the decimal percentage could always change to something even lower like .01 or .001
420 Blaze it Lol
1% chance? For a pro nature? Too easy, No me gusta.

You're welcome.

=_= dude. we could change it to something lower. like .01 or .001. .1 was just to be used as an example.
420 Blaze it Lol
Aren't there already stat variances when it comes to different monsters of the same species (I know this doesn't have to do with appearance)
(2012-08-07, 09:49 AM)Anduril Wrote: Aren't there already stat variances when it comes to different monsters of the same species (I know this doesn't have to do with appearance)
Stat variance...? Well, for starters, every monster has its own base stats. Their actual stat are filtered by their nature. Example, if Hallu, +60% to HP, Sp. Atk, and Speed, but -60% to Attack, Defense, and Sp. Defense. If Steadfast, nothing is altered. But if you add all the percentage, it becomes 0 (Example, Hallu, 60%+60%+60%-60%-60%-60%=0)

Now, as for this shiny monsters... "shiny" here is used as a nature, making it way stronger, because if you add all the percentage, it will be higher than 0.
"A man who's lost his pride can never be free" 
- Ramza Beoulve