Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Other trainer options
Well I was thinking that instead of just being a regular trainer(which I am getting tired of.) So i was thinking that the player should choose to be a trainer, coordinator, ranger, breeder, and hunter. The hunters can use special machines to steal monsters. The coordinators will be able to participate in contests on a island and other players can watch. The contests will be the same as the ones in the anime with seals, appeal rounds, eliminations, and battle rounds.Rangers have a special base and are assigned missions. Rangers and hunters are enemies and will face off against each other. Rangers can only have one partner Monster on hand but can switch with ones in storage. The ranger capture system will be the same as the ones in the game.

~Supporters~
1.Orboknown
2.Pein
3.Cheezy
4.Nitz X
5.Hello4321
Well, those are all Pokemon types anyway.

Regardless of that, do you just want to be called one of them or do you want to actually do their work?

If you want to do their work, then we'd have to find a sure enough way that it could possibly be compatible with the game.
This is a good idea, But that only really links to Pokemon. You cannot breed in this (As far as I know) and you do not put them in Contests either (Again as far as I know of).
[Image: dimagemfixedavatar-1.png]
I support.This is like having the pokemaniacs,fire ppl,breeders etc in the games right?
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
yea great idea but how do you want it i dont think we could of breed or enter contests and how could we implement there work in game
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
(2011-07-27, 02:34 PM)Deidara Wrote: Well, those are all Pokemon types anyway.

Regardless of that, do you just want to be called one of them or do you want to actually do their work?

If you want to do their work, then we'd have to find a sure enough way that it could possibly be compatible with the game.
I want to do the work associated with the name.
(2011-07-27, 02:34 PM)Jay_lfc Wrote: This is a good idea, But that only really links to Pokemon. You cannot breed in this (As far as I know) and you do not put them in Contests either (Again as far as I know of).
We can rename it or modify the game so that we can do so. Example: Pokemon breeders can be replaced with Monster Growers(lame name I know but it's just a suggestion)
i support too.
it makes the game more interesting, so count me in lol
i support this idea

Credits to SparrowHawk
(2011-07-27, 02:36 PM)Pein Wrote: yea great idea but how do you want it i dont think we could of breed or enter contests and how could we implement there work in game
Well i was hoping that Cefurkan would read this thread somehow or we can just suggest it to him and then it will be added in possibly in a new update or something.
CeFurkan will take suggestions in Beta.

Anyways.. I can't support this without sufficient details. Sorry
if you get 10 supporters rpck might move it to the official to do list

Credits to SparrowHawk
(2011-07-27, 02:43 PM)Deidara Wrote: CeFurkan will take suggestions in Beta.

Anyways.. I can't support this without sufficient details. Sorry
It's alright I'll edit the OP to make it more clear.
Add in "Hunter" and i will support it.
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
(2011-07-27, 06:26 PM)Nitz_X Wrote: Add in "Hunter" and i will support it.
Sure no problem.
I now officially endorse this.
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
I support this Smile
Ok I now updated the OP so that it will be a bit clear for some people.
I don't know if CeFurkan would be able to do this. .-.

Like seriously. How would it work out in the game? That's what I'm asking. I know what each of them do, but how would they be able to play a role in our game?
hmm new op makes things complicated to do dont think furkan can implement this

Credits to SparrowHawk
(2011-07-28, 03:49 AM)Deidara Wrote: I don't know if CeFurkan would be able to do this. .-.

Like seriously. How would it work out in the game? That's what I'm asking. I know what each of them do, but how would they be able to play a role in our game?
Well...this game seems to have no plot so it would just work as other options instead of having to fight to be the champion like typical Pokemon games. If this game has a plot then I wasn't informed on this. It's like a normal rpg would have different classes like: Human, Elf, Wizard, etc. Since this game is called an rpg so I just wanted some diversity. Yeah the proces will be complicated but I believe that it's worth it.
A game doesn't have to have a plot .-.

You can just screw around if you want. In almost any game, you can just ignore the plot and do whatever which makes it seem like the game doesn't have a plot.

To do this idea, I think you would have to choose from the very beginning when you're registering for a new account.

It would be very difficult to do though. Choosing whatever it is you want and following only that path.

That would be hard .-.
(2011-07-28, 04:12 AM)Deidara Wrote: A game doesn't have to have a plot .-.

You can just screw around if you want. In almost any game, you can just ignore the plot and do whatever which makes it seem like the game doesn't have a plot.

To do this idea, I think you would have to choose from the very beginning when you're registering for a new account.

It would be very difficult to do though. Choosing whatever it is you want and following only that path.

That would be hard .-.
I guess so...but rpgs usually have a plot...But if that's what people want then they can have that.
wouldn't this kinda be like copying pokemon? i mean we are trying not to make it like pokemon.
hunter class "steal" option shouldnt be available against pvp battles.against npcs maybe.or just give hunters a higher catch rate,but yea this would be a complicated update.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
Can we be pirates? (:
This will take too long to add and needs a LOT of programming.
Constantly dying yet never dead
(2011-07-31, 04:22 AM)Rain127 Wrote: This will take too long to add and needs a LOT of programming.

I say they be on different servers since they are different plots.

CeFurkan surely wouldn't be able to do this quickly and by himself. He'll probably go mad.

If only he met and trusted someone he knew very well who was capable of coding... That would be awesome.
lol..how about we just get titles with those names and more ..way easier =]
[Image: Another_Kakashi_Sig_by_phoenix765.png]

In Game Name: Flawless
(2011-07-31, 04:36 AM)lion8number9 Wrote: lol..how about we just get titles with those names and more ..way easier =]

I give you a rep just for that.