Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
it's a little big but i think it will be a good idea indeed, make some minigames like olympic game (something like tamagotchi) where stat and good time pressing buttons can make win your monster.

good idea to do 4-5 minigames to start like football game-car game-100mt game- long jump - int. game.

is difficult to do i know but could be a different manner to play the game Wink
Interesting ideaIdea
I like it
I can't stand mini games. It just makes a game too childish... As much as this game is directed towards kids.. It's more widely populated by adults, and mini games just seem to.... 5-year-old-ish... I dunno.. Maybe it's just me.. But I'm not a follower of this idea...
Resident noob
(2013-10-18, 05:12 AM)PupK9 Wrote: I can't stand mini games. It just makes a game too childish... As much as this game is directed towards kids.. It's more widely populated by adults, and mini games just seem to.... 5-year-old-ish... I dunno.. Maybe it's just me.. But I'm not a follower of this idea...

you will be seriously surprised how much 40 years old play games like pacman or tetris or duck hunt Tongue

also is a good think to take some rewards and to take various "torunament" (like the first in a month that can make the best score point, etc.)
Mini-games does sound interesting... Wondering how they would work though?
[Image: attachment.php?aid=448]
~^±|I|±^~Pyro Piglet~^±|I|±^~ 
»»»»»»[IGN: Tanklet]««««««
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
(2013-10-18, 10:01 AM)Pyro Piglet Wrote: Mini-games does sound interesting... Wondering how they would work though?

java popup can be a manner...
Hm I see... Although, these should be optional and not give considerable advantages to people who use it... Perhaps if it just trained TP's faster it could work well. Smile
[Image: attachment.php?aid=448]
~^±|I|±^~Pyro Piglet~^±|I|±^~ 
»»»»»»[IGN: Tanklet]««««««
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
I don't get it....
[Image: 11jozyq.jpg]
(2013-10-19, 01:45 AM)ch17175 Wrote: I don't get it....

You don't get what?
What this thread is about >.>
The author is saying that he wants to have mini games inside the gameCool
Oh, like pokemon heartgold and soulsilver? I support the idea, +1 Big Grin
(2013-10-19, 02:17 AM)ch17175 Wrote: Oh, like pokemon heartgold and soulsilver? I support the idea, +1 Big Grin

YesBig Grin
could be added if i we complete more important stuff Big Grin