• 6(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Special Monster Images
A new starter has arrived. But before looking please rate us at these websites Smile

rate 1 : https://monster-mmorpg.browsergamez.com/
rate 2 : https://mmohuts.com/browser-games/monster-mmorpg
rate 3 : https://www.onrpg.com/MMO/MonsterMMORPG

steel : [Image: 016tinkan.png] steel / poison : [Image: 017radiact1.png] steel / poison : [Image: 018hazardrum1.png]
psychic : [Image: 019impoz.png] psychic / dark : [Image: 020grezlin.png] psychic / dark : [Image: 021zogre.png]
The second set looks awesome, and cute.... in a scary way..
[Image: 33db1vm.png]
(2011-12-13, 04:37 PM)ItsHowIRoll Wrote: The second set looks awesome, and cute.... in a scary way..
i am agree Big Grin
I like it. Definitely shows the difference between 'Fakemon' and our 'Monsters'.

I love the Psychic/Dark type Smile
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
That second one looks epic i wont one Big Grin
The Dragon Slayer

[Image: Kaissig_zps260304a2.jpg]
Scary... O.o

When will these be added again?
First group looks weird 0.o
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
For some reason, the first thing that comes to my mind when I see the third evo of the first line is Raremon from Digimon. <A> how strange.

Aww man I was making a monster that looks almost exactly like the garbage monster that you posted..now I'll cancel it.

(2011-12-07, 11:19 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2011-12-07, 11:11 PM)Deidara Wrote: If we ever do get more maps as so another region, will the monsters be changed into different maps or added to those?
my plan is hiring a professional and get him done several times bigger of current map and all of the previous maps will be removed. so monsters will be moved to that maps

this map will be totally new not related to current map
Will it have new tiles? Oh come on how many times will I redo my Hunting Zone Maps?

Constantly dying yet never dead
(2011-12-14, 04:48 AM)Rain127 Wrote: Aww man I was making a monster that looks almost exactly like the garbage monster that you posted..now I'll cancel it.

(2011-12-07, 11:19 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2011-12-07, 11:11 PM)Deidara Wrote: If we ever do get more maps as so another region, will the monsters be changed into different maps or added to those?
my plan is hiring a professional and get him done several times bigger of current map and all of the previous maps will be removed. so monsters will be moved to that maps

this map will be totally new not related to current map
Will it have new tiles? Oh come on how many times will I redo my Hunting Zone Maps?
I already hired the person. There will be total 520 maps. Total cost 3000$. I will release the maps as they are done.

(2011-12-14, 02:50 AM)garbagekeeper Wrote: For some reason, the first thing that comes to my mind when I see the third evo of the first line is Raremon from Digimon. <A> how strange.
it's based off a really old idea I once had for a Muk evo - the colors and face would have been different (purple/more anime like) if I had used it for that. Just never got around to using the design until now.
narsilion.deviantart.com
Latest starter has arrived. But before looking please rate us at these websites Smile

rate 1 : https://monster-mmorpg.browsergamez.com/
rate 2 : https://mmohuts.com/browser-games/monster-mmorpg
rate 3 : https://www.onrpg.com/MMO/MonsterMMORPG

Important notice. We have renewed the agreement so the all of the previous starters will be redrawn with this quality and further monsters will be also this quality.

Alpacure light: [Image: 022alpacure3.png] , Llamyth light / fire : [Image: 023llamyth3.png] , Kelblis light / fire : [Image: 024kelblis.png]
fyi guys, they aren't horse-based. They're llama-unicorns! Big Grin
Furkan, are you going to post their names with the pics too?
narsilion.deviantart.com
(2011-12-16, 05:59 PM)Narsilion Wrote: fyi guys, they aren't horse-based. They're llama-unicorns! Big Grin
names are hidden Big Grin but i can post if you want

(2011-12-16, 06:07 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2011-12-16, 05:59 PM)Narsilion Wrote: fyi guys, they aren't horse-based. They're llama-unicorns! Big Grin
names are hidden Big Grin but i can post if you want
I think it would be a good idea to post them - I just didn't want to say what they were in case you didn't want anyone to know yet or something. ^^

narsilion.deviantart.com
Really like the Llama unicorn. Good job, Narsilion.
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
Awesome if all monsters are like this it it would be amazing
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
(2011-12-16, 09:53 PM)Pein Wrote: Awesome if all monsters are like this it it would be amazing
yes they will be this way
(2011-12-16, 09:55 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2011-12-16, 09:53 PM)Pein Wrote: Awesome if all monsters are like this it it would be amazing
yes they will be this way
lol i know was intended to be stated as a question

Credits to SparrowHawk
I can't wait to see Chimernue and Helitanium like this *_* I wonder what Hydevil will look it.
i meant all of the previous starters that narsilion drawed and the next monsters she is going to draw. For our previously exist monsters there are still too much time because it requires huge money Big Grin
(2011-12-16, 10:05 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: i meant all of the previous starters that narsilion drawed and the next monsters she is going to draw. For our previously exist monsters there are still too much time because it requires huge money Big Grin
I thought you meant all monsters in game

Credits to SparrowHawk
Ohhhh O.o

Good luck to everything/everyone then!
That unicorn look cool
The Dragon Slayer

(2011-12-16, 10:40 PM)Kai_Sr Wrote: That unicorn look cool
it isnt a unicorn its a llama unicorn lol Smile

Credits to SparrowHawk
Ow ok lol well it still looks good Smile
The Dragon Slayer

Do we have a TURTLE monster? D:<
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
Man I when I make a new account.. I won't know which starter to choose!!!!!
These. Starters. Are. Awesome Big Grin
(2011-12-16, 11:54 PM)Ghost Wrote: Do we have a TURTLE monster? D:<
nice idea. we can have as rare monster Big Grin
  • 6(current)