Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Incoming Maps - Massive Project
awesome so 75% of the maps are complete

that's awesome
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
nice,.
awesome!!!
cool~~

hmm why not just make two islands?
it makes me just sad to have averinium isle "disappear"..

why not just add some of the regular/superior/emmisary monsters in the new maps?
so that we have two islands now Big Grin

-just a suggestion-
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
wow! awsome maps.... looking forward to play on them! Wink

But the graphics of them are different from the once that are in the game already..... are you going to change the already excisting maps??
[Image: mmorpgp.jpg]
My imaginary friend thinks you have serious mental problems!
(2012-05-05, 09:44 AM)TheGreatGonsalez Wrote: wow! awsome maps.... looking forward to play on them! Wink

But the graphics of them are different from the once that are in the game already..... are you going to change the already excisting maps??
The maps we have right now are leaving. These maps are coming in.

In all honesty, I said this before but, the Averium Isle maps should be kept as a "Beginner" island with only a few legends and zeniths, perhaps 4 legends and 5 zeniths.

It's just like how we had Kanto region and then moved up to Sinnoh region. You were able to travel back and forth between them. These new, 520 maps would make the game better (I look forward to traveling them) and should be the next island.

Another opinion I have, I don't care much about the Averium Isle maps Tongue ----------- ^that is just a suggestion. 2 regions = larger and more exciting game.
I'm saving all Averium maps and maybe after 4 years, I will make a fanfiction using them as my setting and [pretend] that it is a fictional, other dimension Tongue
Constantly dying yet never dead
(2012-05-05, 12:00 PM)Kamidara Wrote:
(2012-05-05, 09:44 AM)TheGreatGonsalez Wrote: wow! awsome maps.... looking forward to play on them! Wink

The maps we have right now are leaving. These maps are coming in.

In all honesty, I said this before but, the Averium Isle maps should be kept as a "Beginner" island with only a few legends and zeniths, perhaps 4 legends and 5 zeniths.

It's just like how we had Kanto region and then moved up to Sinnoh region. You were able to travel back and forth between them. These new, 520 maps would make the game better (I look forward to traveling them) and should be the next island.

Another opinion I have, I don't care much about the Averium Isle maps Tongue ----------- ^that is just a suggestion. 2 regions = larger and more exciting game.
These maps quality is a lot higher than current maps. So the players starting the game should first see these. Though currennt maps can be kept as second region. I am not sure yet.
aww yeah !
If the Averium Isle maps were to be kept, would all NPCs be stronger than the ones that were placed on these new maps? In addition, would wild monsters be stronger, meaning would their power be raised up another 20% and the level range increasing with the top limit remaining at 60?

Meaning, would the monsters placed on Averium Isle be stronger than the ones placed on the new maps?

This is only if you decide to keep the old maps.
I agree with Kamidara's suggestion. This why I think The Averium Isles should be redrawn (so The Averium Isles can disappear at first and then come back with the new design). Maybe WesleyFG could do that (after the new maps) but otherwise I can try (but I don't promise anything).
Also, if I try to do that, I need to know if I can use free tiles where it's mentioned : "Free for use in non-commercial projects".

But, it's just if CeFurkan wants.
I would love for the current maps to be kept...and I think quite a number of the current players would also love a way to still be able to get to them after the new ones are in :p
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]
These are the maps that we endured throughout the beginning of monster mmorpg.

New suggestion for new kinds of maps.. How about a wasteland? Bones of monsters/animals around the place.. Old buildings.. A place that actually looks "ancient".
I....kinda don't like howit is separated by types...and how almost all areas are in a closed-up map (It is always surrounded by trees/mountains)
And I actually wanted to have three connected steel zone maps..one has a wide right map change area, then it leads to a long bridge (Should be some type of longest bridge in the game) full of NPC's and finally on the other side is a small town with a Monster Center so you could use the bridge as a NPC training area.
Is there are going to be a distant island that can only be reachable by ship??

Challenge Island - Island of no wild monsters, just NPCs
19 zones finally completed with including gyms

https://www.monstermmorpg.com/NewMaps
g'job.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
'argh' im tired of waiting for new maps and monsters lol

btw if new maps are put are the old wants gonna be removed?
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
a huge city lol, looks epic and big. The monster arena at the top, an airport, a train station, a bar, a school, and lots of hotels Big Grin

These maps are so tempting for game play ;-;
Sweet. Maybe I could start naming them again.....knowing that I am the only one who did so much so far, but I did realize though, in the naming thread, are my map names, I dunno, sound redundant?
sweet...almost all the maps are done....now the only thing to worry about are the npcs ;-;
yes the maps are almost done can't wait
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
(2012-05-07, 10:19 PM)Guider456 Wrote: sweet...almost all the maps are done....now the only thing to worry about are the npcs ;-;
Ikr.. We might have a few months to wait for NPCs. We don't have the coordinates for them ;-;

All those maps.. ;-; 520 maps... ;-; oh dear..
shosh also was doing the NPCs and idk if he actually finished them
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
He didn't finish.
I am planning to write a software for auto assigning monsters and npcs to the maps. Otherwise it will be very hard Big Grin

If i have these 3 softwares i am planning to add the game every week hundreds of new monsters that i could collect from deviantart :d

Auto move assigning software - heatshot right now planning to algorithm
auto npc assigning to maps software - heatshot will work on plan
autp monster assigning to maps software - once again heatshot will work on that :d

Also about naming the maps, i am planning to hire previous map maker. He will also prepare world map etc.

As i said if we can complete these 3 softwares, there is no limit and problem of adding hundreds, even thousands of new monsters every week once the system is complete ^^
that sure would be nice and if that is implemented, then maybe we could have monsters to represents holidays and such
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
(2012-05-08, 02:08 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: I am planning to write a software for auto assigning monsters and npcs to the maps. Otherwise it will be very hard Big Grin

If i have these 3 softwares i am planning to add the game every week hundreds of new monsters that i could collect from deviantart :d

autp monster assigning to maps software - once again heatshot will work on that :d

Also about naming the maps, i am planning to hire previous map maker. He will also prepare world map etc.

As i said if we can complete these 3 softwares, there is no limit and problem of adding hundreds, even thousands of new monsters every week once the system is complete ^^
sounds like a good plan how long will it take though?
(2012-05-08, 02:08 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: I am planning to write a software for auto assigning monsters and npcs to the maps. Otherwise it will be very hard Big Grin

That sounds awesome Cefurkan, this means your guys work will be a whole lot easier and it would make everyone else happier; there will be endless possibilities for this game, im so stoked Big Grin
[Image: blackstarsig_zpsc46521c1.jpeg]
(2012-05-08, 05:24 AM)mike521 Wrote:

That sounds awesome Cefurkan, this means your guys work will be a whole lot easier and it would make everyone else happier; there will be endless possibilities for this game, im so stoked Big Grin
ye pretty correct. after this is one at every new monster update, we will be able to change all of the monsters locations, npcs ^^

so like every week a new game with new content ^^

guider i am not sure. but it will take some time for sure. writing the software is piece of cake. problem is determining the algo. how we will do it.
(2012-05-08, 12:26 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2012-05-08, 05:24 AM)mike521 Wrote:

ye pretty correct. after this is one at every new monster update, we will be able to change all of the monsters locations, npcs ^^

so like every week a new game with new content ^^

guider i am not sure. but it will take some time for sure. writing the software is piece of cake. problem is determining the algo. how we will do it.
hmm.. will the in game guide be with that?

Smile
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]