Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Incoming Maps - Massive Project
These maps.. are just so awesome. Awesome is an underrated word to describe these maps..

What word is beyond it?
LOL So much map, it'll take forever to explore all of them Big Grin
Question: In the names, what will be the theme? (Like in Averium : Birds :: Kanto : Colors) I suggest rocks for some reason...Rocks and minerals!
Constantly dying yet never dead
thread updated with 24 new maps Smile

some of the previous maps modified because of some tile issues
thread updated with new 22 maps Smile
wow 46 new maps in 2 days...thats fast

finally surfing maps o.o they look epic
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
the map designer is starting to work faster
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk

raises hand*
Can the Steel-type Zone be all...Retro and...city-like?
1st Steel Zone Map will be a forest, then the next 20 maps are like you're in a large city, then the last one will be some kind of grand exit path..... Support?
Also, Rock-type Zone will be mostly on mountains and caves? Agree? Then Ground Type should be underground and all dirty and stuff (An Underground City will be EPIC) And lastly, Flying type zone will be from a high zone, some maps reach above the clouds (Wow That was an unexpected one, didn't think I'd type that.)

Last zone must haves:
1)An Underwater map
2)An inside map of a museum (With NPC's)
3)An Eion/Invion/Kuraimi shrine, with a very strong NPC nearby
just so rainRockcan stop deleting/reposting the same post,
Just pm the ideas straight to cefurkan rain. Rock
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
(2012-03-09, 02:31 PM)orboknown Wrote: just so rainRockcan stop deleting/reposting the same post,
Nope. Sent them to the official map maker. I just added the last part to see if its a good addition. (BTW the map maker doesn't seem to reply.)
(2012-03-09, 10:13 PM)Rock127 Wrote:
(2012-03-09, 02:31 PM)orboknown Wrote: just so rainRockcan stop deleting/reposting the same post,
Nope. Sent them to the official map maker. I just added the last part to see if its a good addition. (BTW the map maker doesn't seem to reply.)
he does not even reply to me Big Grin but he will read probably

(2012-03-09, 11:55 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2012-03-09, 10:13 PM)Rock127 Wrote:
he does not even reply to me Big Grin but he will read probably
bad map maker why u know reply

Credits to SparrowHawk
(2012-03-09, 12:03 PM)Rock127 Wrote: raises hand*
1st Steel Zone Map will be a forest, then the next 20 maps are like you're in a large city, then the last one will be some kind of grand exit path..... Support?
Also, Rock-type Zone will be mostly on mountains and caves? Agree? Then Ground Type should be underground and all dirty and stuff (An Underground City will be EPIC) And lastly, Flying type zone will be from a high zone, some maps reach above the clouds (Wow That was an unexpected one, didn't think I'd type that.)

Last zone must haves:
1)An Underwater map

Well I liked the suggestions of the flight zone, and in fact I would even do this because I had this idea in mind, and the zone of rock is the same mountain, and plan some cities inthe mountains, also liked the idea of ​​the zone metal.

Well anyone who has some more suggestions for future zones can tell me, I am the designer of maps and tiles, but do not talk suggestions very difficult, because there are many maps and long and short.
Mainly to help me light type, have not thought about anything.

WORKING NOW IN THE NEWS MONSTER ARENA (INDOOR)
POISON, WATER, ICE
(2012-03-10, 02:30 AM)WesleyFG Wrote:

Last zone must haves:
1)An Underwater map

Well I liked the suggestions of the flight zone, and in fact I would even do this because I had this idea in mind, and the zone of rock is the same mountain, and plan some cities inthe mountains, also liked the idea of ​​the zone metal.

Well anyone who has some more suggestions for future zones can tell me, I am the designer of maps and tiles, but do not talk suggestions very difficult, because there are many maps and long and short.

POISON, WATER, ICE

hey welcome to forum Smile content designer title given

(2012-03-10, 02:30 AM)WesleyFG Wrote:

Last zone must haves:
1)An Underwater map

POISON, WATER, ICE
wow...the map maker in person...welcome!

first post updated with new 14 images
how many maps does that make so far?
(2012-03-10, 02:55 AM)Guider456 Wrote: how many maps does that make so far?
127 out of 520
awesome so that means we're about a fourth done towards the 520 total. with the new maps coming along nice and well and monsters being redrawn the only other thing to worry about is npcs...
yea shosh has been away for quite some time also awesome map Wesley

Credits to SparrowHawk
Those maps are scary good, awesome job wesley Smile
You dare Challenge ME ?

Named.
Explore ALL the maps!

If "what you see is what you get", then why can't you "judge a book by its cover"?
welcome to the team wes.
keep up the good work.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
Thanks to all for the welcome,
but I really need some ideas for the type LIGHT.
I thought of some temples and nothing special.
(2012-03-12, 01:11 AM)WesleyFG Wrote: Thanks to all for the welcome,
but I really need some ideas for the type LIGHT.
I thought of some temples and nothing special.
Well when I think light I usually think of the Sun? You maybe able to incorporate the sun in some way in there? Gold colors or orange?

[Image: tumblr_m8mm02adYC1qgqflko1_500.gif]
the use of white and gold colours for buildings may help with light(make the places looks rather bright)

Credits to SparrowHawk
(2012-03-12, 01:25 AM)Pein Wrote: the use of white and gold colours for buildings may help with light(make the places looks rather bright)
This.

well...light types could be found on top of the mountain (closer to the sun...)..if nothing else you could do a fire/light zone *fire gives off light Tongue*

or and here is a crazy idea..a tropical island...with mayan type architectured temples o.0 *sorry but when someone says beach...the first thing I think of is the sunburn I'll have later...hence why I thjink light types would love it there*
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]
You could do a prism effect and have the lights coming in from a glass ceiling. I think that would look pretty cool.
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"