Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
If you seen the latest manga naruto breaks Tobis mask using kakashis super plan
* Kakashi hardcore fan *
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
You shall never know what the writer of the manga does!!!!!!!

And the answer to Tobi : Obito
(2012-08-29, 03:57 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: You shall never know what the writer of the manga does!!!!!!!

And the answer to Tobi : Obito
Just saw manga can't believe he survived
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
Omg You Spoilers -_-
i hate you all
[Image: patrick_star_signature__by_astra_star-d393bi2.jpg]
It's funny how he was the ruler of Akatsuki though.. But didn't Nagato create Akatsuki? Who saved him?!?! I bet it was Orochimaru!! Or no.. Orochimaru was a Sennin right?!?! awuoitbaoitb

WE NEED MORE INFORMATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Naruto Shippuden Manga : Best Suspense ever. There is always a question asked.
Yahiko created akatsuki, and obito may of been saved by the real madara perhaps

Credits to SparrowHawk
(2012-08-29, 04:16 PM)Pein Wrote: Yahiko created akatsuki, and obito may of been saved by the real madara perhaps
Yea Yahiko. I forgot his name but I knew what he looked like xD

Or, Minato could've went back after they finished the mission? Ya know, once Kakashi and Rin went home. Minato could've saved him.. well, no. Umm... an Uchiha, definitely.
(2012-08-29, 04:09 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: It's funny how he was the ruler of Akatsuki though.. But didn't Nagato create Akatsuki? Who saved him?!?! I bet it was Orochimaru!! Or no.. Orochimaru was a Sennin right?!?! awuoitbaoitb

WE NEED MORE INFORMATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Naruto Shippuden Manga : Best Suspense ever. There is always a question asked.
I think that is was zetsu who saved him, then brought him to akatsuki and obito somehow became leader of it, who knows
[Image: 30.png] Captain of KARNAGE (PTD)
(2012-08-29, 04:45 PM)honchkrow14 Wrote:
(2012-08-29, 04:09 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: It's funny how he was the ruler of Akatsuki though.. But didn't Nagato create Akatsuki? Who saved him?!?! I bet it was Orochimaru!! Or no.. Orochimaru was a Sennin right?!?! awuoitbaoitb

I think that is was zetsu who saved him, then brought him to akatsuki and obito somehow became leader of it, who knows
Zetsu was created by obito using first hokage's DNA

Credits to SparrowHawk
(2012-08-29, 04:46 PM)Pein Wrote:

oh yeah forgot that to... hm... but one question that I have is how did he fight minato back then, he should have been like 13-14 years old or so, he fought his sensei, I really want to know answer to that
I wouldn't be surprised if Orochimaru played a hand in this :/ He's like.. the main antagonist in everything Dodgy
(2012-08-29, 04:48 PM)honchkrow14 Wrote:

oh yeah forgot that to... hm... but one question that I have is how did he fight minato back then, he should have been like 13-14 years old or so, he fought his sensei, I really want to know answer to that
Obito was 13-14 around the same age as Kakashi. He was saved and Minato didn't know about it. So, a fear years have gone by. Obito seemed like he was in his early 20s at least to fight against Minato.
(2012-08-29, 04:48 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: I wouldn't be surprised if Orochimaru played a hand in this :/ He's like.. the main antagonist in everything Dodgy
yeah might be, has had already left konoha at that time so he could have done taht

(2012-08-29, 04:48 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: I wouldn't be surprised if Orochimaru played a hand in this :/ He's like.. the main antagonist in everything Dodgy

Obito was 13-14 around the same age as Kakashi. He was saved and Minato didn't know about it. So, a fear years have gone by. Obito seemed like he was in his early 20s at least to fight against Minato.
now i can't wait for next manga episode, man this gone so interesting and complicated
Mystery never solved : How was Obito able to play the roll of Tobi?

lmfao XD

(2012-08-29, 04:50 PM)honchkrow14 Wrote:

yeah might be, has had already left konoha at that time so he could have done taht

(2012-08-29, 04:45 PM)honchkrow14 Wrote: I think that is was zetsu who saved him, then brought him to akatsuki and obito somehow became leader of it, who knows

now i can't wait for next manga episode, man this gone so interesting and complicated
He was 16 when the nine tails attacked because kakashi was still fairly young and looked no where near his 20s when they were attacked

Credits to SparrowHawk
(2012-08-29, 04:54 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: Mystery never solved : How was Obito able to play the roll of Tobi?

lmfao XD

have now idea aaah need answers

(2012-08-29, 05:03 PM)Pein Wrote:
(2012-08-29, 04:50 PM)honchkrow14 Wrote:

(2012-08-29, 04:46 PM)Pein Wrote: Zetsu was created by obito using first hokage's DNA

He was 16 when the nine tails attacked because kakashi was still fairly young and looked no where near his 20s when they were attacked
I don't even know how good guy like obito became so evil
Guys, Madara saved Obito and treated his wounds.

He trained Obito as his mentor and told him about the idea of the Infinite Tsukuyomi. So, all of it was planned by Madara.

Madara was the one in the mask that attacked the leaf village. So, Obito playing as "Madara" in the feature was kinda true even though he wasn't actually Madara. Obito just followed up with the plan, as planned by Madara himself.

Madara unlocked the Rinnegan, gave his eye to Obito, and died.

Well, that's all a theory.. at least. Makes sense though o.o
(2012-08-30, 04:38 AM)SparrowHawk Wrote: Guys, Madara saved Obito and treated his wounds.

He trained Obito as his mentor and told him about the idea of the Infinite Tsukuyomi. So, all of it was planned by Madara.

Madara was the one in the mask that attacked the leaf village. So, Obito playing as "Madara" in the feature was kinda true even though he wasn't actually Madara. Obito just followed up with the plan, as planned by Madara himself.

yeah that can be true to, but we never know what kishimoto has planed... also check this out, reason why obito wasn't tobi while battling minato
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=...=1&theater
(2012-08-30, 06:02 AM)honchkrow14 Wrote:
(2012-08-30, 04:38 AM)SparrowHawk Wrote: Guys, Madara saved Obito and treated his wounds.

yeah that can be true to, but we never know what kishimoto has planed... also check this out, reason why obito wasn't tobi while battling minato

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=...=1&theater
That's not accurate. That's a fail.
Manga is getting so intense. *^* I really just did not want it to be Obito.
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
I agree with you Ghost
Me and friends (meeting, while sitting in a big circle Tongue ) were talking about how it kinda failed saying it was obito because we already know it was him, if they atleast made it someone different then it would still be interesting... Now i just lost interest with naruto... :/

One Piece ftw..
Watching Last Week's and This Week's Episode Now :]
[Image: patrick_star_signature__by_astra_star-d393bi2.jpg]
These episodes are a movie that they just didn't release .-.

They are movie quality and there is no opening/closing song and it cuts off at the end. It's a movie placed into 24 minute episodes weekly.
Neji died Sad
he did!?
Hinata protected Naruto, Neji protected Hinata and died :O
neji my favorite character. I love Taijutsu its my favorite
The last Naruto movie has been announced ^^ Naruto is ending.

We'll see this movie with english subtitles some time in 2015. But the movie is being released December 6, 2014.
[youtube]_3oSYxieqnw[/youtube]
why do they want to end naruto i had found my interest in it and started playing games about it and i like naruto shippuden 
its 1 of the best Smile
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
does anyone know of a free no download link to the last naruto movie english sub?

also, how did gaara become kazekage when he was never even a chunin?!
[Image: Page%202.png]
BEHOLD! THE DREXLE GOLEM TITAN!
follow up question, does anyone know where to find the boruto movie online with no downloads or accounts? thanks.
[Image: Page%202.png]
BEHOLD! THE DREXLE GOLEM TITAN!