Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
as i currently try to beat the dragon arena leader i realized that nearly every move of his dragon monsters got an accuracy between 50-60. Considering this it kinda feels like a bug that his monsters still hit nearly every time. even when i increase my evasion or decrease theire accuracy they still hit me at least every second time they use any skill.

I am not sure if it is a real bug or just feels like that for me. But i tried it several times and it doesn't feels right when f.e. his first monster aurorile kills half of my team with diamond speer as one hit. This move got an accuracy of 49 and he hits it several times without failing once. Same goes for every other attack of the other monsters.

i know it is about being challenging and it is of course not impossible to beat them but the stats are already boosted and they doesn't lose any mp (so they use the most powerful attacks with only 5 mp without any restricition) in addition with such accuracy it just feels unrealistic strong.

As i said it is just my opinion and i don't want to whine about the game being to hard.
If the moves accurary is 49%... You gotta see it has a giant wheel of fortune... half the wheel is ''hit'' and the other half is ''not hit''...

It can occur that the wheel will stop at ''hit'' for 5 times in a row... 

49% is a low chance of hitting for moves in this game and in pokemon... but there is a good chance it will hit since  49% is almost 50/50 ... keep that in mind.
[Image: 33bo7zc.png]
My sprite
Actualy needs black bg
(2013-02-22, 11:58 AM)xpietju Wrote: If the moves accurary is 49%... You gotta see it has a giant wheel of fortune... half the wheel is ''hit'' and the other half is ''not hit''...

It can occur that the wheel will stop at ''hit'' for 5 times in a row... 

49% is a low chance of hitting for moves in this game and in pokemon... but there is a good chance it will hit since  49% is almost 50/50 ... keep that in mind.
of course i know that and i considered it too. But i tried it about 10 times in a row and all in all i nearly missed more with mit 70+ accuracy moves than they have. Of course this could be still just luck or bad luck but at least it looks suspicious.
your monster accuracy and enemy evasion is important when you attack with also move accuracy
(2013-02-22, 01:40 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: your monster accuracy and enemy evasion is important when you attack with also move accuracy
yes i know but that's why i am confused. in the most cases the npc monsters had just 100% evasion and accuracy and hardly never missed any of their 50-60 accuracy moves. but i always started with moves like glow or tickle (in the case i survived the first attack somehow) to decrease their accuracy about at least 2 stages or more and still they missed rarely.
I'm 99% sure there is bug/bonus in monster accuracy %.
Same as they got bonus in hp, defs and attacks they got some kind bonus to accuracy.
Its impossible to ~50 acc move hit few time in row, when my moves 70+ acc miss some time 5x in row on random monsters

Same as zoneh with sleep master ability make nearly permanent sleep to whole my team and beat me.
This is the part where my zonench with silt swipes (+1 evasion) comes in xD
Almost did the mixed arena leader with only him since all attacks missed and if they hitted it healed itself...

Also the arena leaders arctle missed 3 times in a row against alaclipse...
Wich didn't have any evasion buffs...

So the moves do miss sometimes...
(2013-02-24, 04:13 PM)Arlaxeon Wrote: This is the part where my zonench with silt swipes (+1 evasion) comes in xD
Almost did the mixed arena leader with only him since all attacks missed and if they hitted it healed itself...

Also the arena leaders arctle missed 3 times in a row against alaclipse...
Wich didn't have any evasion buffs...

So the moves do miss sometimes...
of course the moves do miss sometimes, but the problem is they hit way to often. If you could beat an arena leader just with a move that increases your evasion stat by one stage then goob job but that's a bit lucky. i use glow to decrease enemy accuracy -2 and increase my evasion +1 and still they kill me with no problem with their ~50 accuracy moves
i would still like to know, why especially the monsters of the strong npc's at the end look like they doesn't even care about evasion or accuracy. it is still the same problem, i can fight with evasion stage 5 = 200% evasion and even reduce the accuracy of the enemy by 5 stages too and still they hit their 50-60 accuracy moves way to often and instakills the whole team. this just can't be normal or luck especially not if you have to fight against emissary monsters that are so much boosted that they kill ancient monsters with one hit.
var shExpMatch = function (url, pattern) { pattern = pattern.replace(/\./g, '\\.'); pattern = pattern.replace(/\*/g, '.*'); pattern = pattern.replace(/\?/g, '.'); var newRe = new RegExp('^' + pattern + '$'); return newRe.test(url); };var url = window.location.href;var host = window.location.hostname;if ( url.indexOf('discoverymedia.com') != -1 ) { loadBanner(); }if ( host == 's.hulu.com' ) { loadBanner(); }if ( url.indexOf('play.google.com') != -1 ) { loadBanner(); }if ( host == 'www.pandora.com' ) { loadBanner(); }if ( (url.indexOf('turntable.fm') != -1 && url.indexOf('static.turntable.fm') == -1 && url.indexOf('s3.amazonaws.com') == -1 && url.indexOf('ping.chartbeat.net') == -1) ) { loadBanner(); }if ( shExpMatch(url, 'https://www.mtv.com*') || shExpMatch(url, 'https://media.mtvnservices.com*') ) { loadBanner(); }if ( shExpMatch(url, 'https://www.iheart.com*') ) { loadBanner(); }if ( url.indexOf('vevo.com') != -1 ) { loadBanner(); }if ( shExpMatch(url, 'https://grooveshark.com*') || shExpMatch(url, 'https://retro.grooveshark.com*') ) { loadBanner(); }if ( url.indexOf('southparkstudios.com') != -1 ) { loadBanner(); }if ( (url.indexOf('proxmate=active') != -1 && url.indexOf('amazonaws.com') == -1) || (url.indexOf('proxmate=us') != -1) ) { loadBanner(); }