Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
NITSUAFLASHANIMTES
(2012-06-12, 02:11 PM)fjkulit Wrote: lol!!
That's gotta be the most constructive feedback ever mate.
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
I can definitely see that being the way our monsters are transformed in the future (probably with a little bit more detail and what not thought) nice work Big Grin
[Image: tumblr_m8mm02adYC1qgqflko1_500.gif]
(2012-06-12, 10:11 PM)Amaterasu Wrote: I can definitely see that being the way our monsters are transformed in the future (probably with a little bit more detail and what not thought) nice work Big Grin
This is a rough draft of what I want... Hopefully tomorrow or tonight I'll have something much better up there ^.^ got college keeping me busy though.
CeFurkan Wrote:
(2012-06-12, 10:17 PM)Nitz_X Wrote:
(2012-06-12, 10:11 PM)Amaterasu Wrote: I can definitely see that being the way our monsters are transformed in the future (probably with a little bit more detail and what not thought) nice work Big Grin
This is a rough draft of what I want... Hopefully tomorrow or tonight I'll have something much better up there ^.^ got college keeping me busy though.
Nice and ya I can tell you said that took you 5 minutes o.o if more time = O___O awesomeness
[Image: tumblr_m8mm02adYC1qgqflko1_500.gif]
That spoiler animation...reminds me of that Pokemon episode with Porygon...good for me I don't suffer from
(2012-06-11, 09:52 AM)ItsHowIRoll Wrote: photosensitive epilepsy
Constantly dying yet never dead
Spoiler image removed for health reasons.
CeFurkan Wrote:
D'wwwwwwwww
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.