Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Gallery of art throughout the year, so you can see my progress!
My first ever signature:
[Image: Aza1999Sig.jpg]

Inspired from The Scary Movie 1.
[Image: Wassuup.jpg]

My first Anime Sig:
[Image: TestGimp1.jpg]

The second Anime Sig with A Quality improvement!
[Image: GimpSig1.jpg]

My personal favorite:
[Image: Dontmesswithme.png]

Always be a team:
[Image: Ateam.png]
3 for Cookie Smile.
[Image: Cookie3.png]
[Image: Cookie2.png]
[Image: Cookie.png]
Whatever you like will be yours Cookie Smile.

Spiced things up a bit:
[Image: Spicy.png]
[Image: aza.png]
www.deviantart.com for more tutorials.

That's alright for a first sig Smile Better than my first lol
(2012-04-18, 07:35 PM)Kamidara Wrote: www.deviantart.com for more tutorials.

That's alright for a first sig Smile Better than my first lol
Thanks, I have tried to do monsters to help this game out but I had no luck so I thought I would try signatures out instead Wink
Check out my new Sig inspired by The Scary Movie 1 (the SCREAM part.) I'm downloading anime renders 300+ so I will be making much better ones! Big Grin
It's not just about the renders. Well, sort of it is. You need to make the render blend in with the background, support it. Get some C4D renders to spice it up.

Look at some sigs here Showcases They may be mostly photoshop but I believe Gimp can do the same thing. See what they look like, go into random showcases and look.

Don't take any and claim them as your work though :/ Most disgraceful thing an artist can do. Be Cool not a fool. Cool
(2012-04-18, 08:37 PM)Kamidara Wrote: It's not just about the renders. Well, sort of it is. You need to make the render blend in with the background, support it. Get some C4D renders to spice it up.

Look at some sigs here Showcases They may be mostly photoshop but I believe Gimp can do the same thing. See what they look like, go into random showcases and look.

Don't take any and claim them as your work though :/ Most disgraceful thing an artist can do. Be Cool not a fool. Cool

I know and I thought I did with the two Pokemon ones, the Background is around the same color but the Anime ones are rushed.

I will try harder next time Smile.
>.< idk even how to make those
420 Blaze it Lol
(2012-04-19, 01:06 AM)torito747 Wrote: >.< idk even how to make those

Follow the tutorial that is kindly provided in the tutorials section of art showcase I believe.
nice work
Kinda spammed the smoke effect >.>
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
(2012-04-20, 04:08 AM)Ghost Wrote: Kinda spammed the smoke effect >.>

Yes I will need to take a look at new techniques and even make a unique one up Smile.
I was in love with the last one. For a first timer you're really good. (not that I would know. I'm not even a sig artist) anyway really good
(2012-04-21, 10:34 AM)Cookie Wrote: I was in love with the last one. For a first timer you're really good. (not that I would know. I'm not even a sig artist) anyway really good
Thanks for your reply, glad you liked it and I will continue to improve as I go on, I have a new one now. My personal favorite.
OMG that ones amazing. You're getting better so fast! I can't wait to see your future creations. I bet they too will do real great
An unlit candle frightens no monkeys
~ random hobo
(2012-04-21, 12:23 PM)Cookie Wrote: OMG that ones amazing. You're getting better so fast! I can't wait to see your future creations. I bet they too will do real great
Thanks for your positive comments Cookie Smile.
Do you plan on doing sigs for Requests? Cuz I know I'll be in that line!
An unlit candle frightens no monkeys
~ random hobo
(2012-04-21, 12:40 PM)Cookie Wrote: Do you plan on doing sigs for Requests? Cuz I know I'll be in that line!
Yes I plan on doing sigs from requests but I think i'm not good enough yet though if you want one you can have one Smile.

New signature check it out.

I have made 3 more for cookie is the reason for the double post.
Sorry :/