Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My concept monsters (Requests Wanted!)
very nice very nice keep it up
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
If you are taking requests can you make pig/wild boar with gem like tusks and rock like skin.
Whats up brochachoConfused
OrochimaruSmile
(2013-11-18, 11:05 PM)flareshark08 Wrote: If you are taking requests can you make pig/wild boar with gem like tusks and rock like skin.

I guess i can try, haha! was supposed to draw some yesterday, as i said.. but an unexpected trip to grandma did not give me time for that :/

But i'll give it a shot after school! Smile
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
(2013-11-19, 07:59 AM)Lolzinator Wrote:
(2013-11-18, 11:05 PM)flareshark08 Wrote: If you are taking requests can you make pig/wild boar with gem like tusks and rock like skin.

I guess i can try, haha! was supposed to draw some yesterday, as i said.. but an unexpected trip to grandma did not give me time for that :/

But i'll give it a shot after school! Smile

Your grandma is a hero. Shy
well that's not very nice of you..

(2013-11-19, 09:49 AM)Lolzinator Wrote: well that's not very nice of you..

Heart Thanks! The less time we all spend with family instead of in front of the screen, the better!
(2013-11-18, 11:05 PM)flareshark08 Wrote: If you are taking requests can you make pig/wild bear with gem like tusks and rock like skin.
^ TEPIG.

I'm Not dead, real life does not want me to draw.. haha, anyways, i'll be at mom's place on monday, so chances are pretty big i'll draw something then Smile

Keep giving me requests, been thinking on how to do this piggy for many days now, monday will show my creativity^^

If you are having a hard time with da pig I can give you a different idea.
Whats up brochachoConfused
(2013-11-24, 02:31 AM)flareshark08 Wrote: If you are having a hard time with da pig I can give you a different idea.

[Image: 3eq1.png]

This is far from what you imagined it to be, and far from what i imagined it to be, but hey.. it has gems.. It looks more like a goat honestly, but his name clearly states it is a bear, so yeah.

Nailed it.

Kep drawing lolz and you'll be pablo picasso soonBig Grin u never get better unless u practice!
[Image: 11jozyq.jpg]
Pablo Lolzicasso :3

Nice drawing lolz.
Thanks qurac Smile

You're welcome
Can you make a magma snail/slug.
how do i say this nicely... practice more and ull be good...(NAILED IT)
[Image: Page%202.png]
BEHOLD! THE DREXLE GOLEM TITAN!
(2013-12-04, 01:53 AM)xNxM No Mercy Wrote: Can you make a magma snail/slug.

I can try, ima start working on it on monday Smile

SORRY FOR BEING DEAD! Sad

As i said earlier, my mom got me a drawing tablet! (YAY)

Other concerns, it has a CD install, and my laptop does ofc not take CD's due it is a school laptop... it's killing me. Most likely i'll work out something temporarily, but i can assure you guys i will continue on doing this, it's so much fun!

So until i get a laptop that takes CD's, (Ima borrow gf's if she's okay with it) i will NOT draw more.. Doing it with a mouse is a pain, even if i like it, and when i know i have a tablet it just hurts more. So i might get to draw something this weekend, or the next, or never. most likely this weekend or next >.<

good concept but obviously needs to be drawn by a professional artist
i like it
pm me if you have questions
-bobbob123
Haha, Electromon! Cute!
(2014-02-07, 12:41 AM)bobbob123 Wrote: good concept but obviously needs to be drawn by a professional artist

That's what i have been saying all along Tongue

(2014-02-23, 05:00 PM)sinnelius Wrote: Haha, Electromon! Cute!

ikr, such a heartbreaker!

you are creative with your concept lolz i hope your art can come out better later
if you were working on these more and improve yourself you could draw some for us Big Grin
I'd love to, currently i'm waiting for my computer, so i can install my drawing pad. My Laptop does not have a Diskreader, so i can't install it here Sad 

Also, haven't posted in quite a while, but i'll make a new thread when i get my drawing pad up and running. I've improved quite some, but of course things can't really get "good" using only a mouse... hehe

lol Your Treesnake made me doodle this.
[Image: Treesnake_zps31280d36.png]
Houhou sorry too dissapoint you, i'm as male as can be Tongue

(2014-09-02, 11:45 PM)Runeis Wrote: lol Your Treesnake made me doodle this.
[Image: %3E]

I love it >.<

I really adore all of these! The concepts are very well done! Keep it up Smile
15 years old german girl wich is intrested in drawing animals and fantasy creatures.
If you are intrested, look at these:

http://annalena250199.deviantart.com/
http://society6.com/AnnaLena250199
[Image: anna_lena_pixel_commission_by_mayor_sou_...7tw5h2.gif]