• 7(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Paint Monsters (I admit, they ish nub)
For my own entertainment lmao

[Image: MusicalMonsters_zpsfd69f67f.png]
Hmm..

They might be transformation item evolutions. I'm not sure yet (:
Hopefully these get redrawn good!
Might just be me but the one on the far right got cutoff
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
paint rules!
[Image: kwUVWaQ.png]

Special thanks to Prysma 2 for the artwork!
I am pretty dissatisfied with the lack of intense, insane, evil, dangerous looking monsters we have. That is why, I shall spam with this thread with a load of suggestions of disturbing creatures.. >_>

INSANITY!!!!!!!!!!!!
I like this insanity
(2013-10-29, 11:23 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: I am pretty dissatisfied with the lack of intense, insane, evil, dangerous looking monsters we have. That is why, I shall spam with this thread with a load of suggestions of disturbing creatures.. >_>

INSANITY!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Sigh* You have the passion...Undecided

The quality of these drawings are low, but the imagination is there. Your ideas may look simple, but we can picture them in their final product.
These would be my favorites.
Flurtle
Leafspark
Ghostdragon
Skurtull
Flarechu

Have you talked to one of the hired artists, or are you planning on enhancing these drawings by yourself? You want these to be redrawn, yes, but is there any particular artist who fits your taste?
Hooray for the onslaught of insane and disturbing creatures Tongue
[Image: attachment.php?aid=448]
~^±|I|±^~Pyro Piglet~^±|I|±^~ 
»»»»»»[IGN: Tanklet]««««««
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
(2013-10-30, 06:39 AM)Pyro Piglet Wrote: Hooray for the onslaught of insane and disturbing creatures Tongue

Hip hip... hooray!

To celebrate Sparrowhawk's plans, I shall make some requests. Smile

(1)
Can you make an evil skeleton whose features are concealed by a dark purple cloak covered in evil looking runes and inscriptions? Half of the skeleton's face will be concealed by the cloak.

Most of the skeleton will be hidden by the cloak. Half of the face, the right feet, and left arm will be showing. The cloak will have a hood which conceals the skeleton's neck and the back of its head. This cloak will also have some holes in it that reveals the shown body parts of the skeleton.

The shown body parts will be crawling with some kind of insect life. The eye will be shown, but it won't be clear. The face will seem to have the most insects crawling in it.

The shown body parts will glow bright blue.

This strange skeleton will have a half-broken crown dangling from its hidden neck. The crown will have some sort of...picture in its center.

colors
Overall skeleton color - dirty white
cloak colors - dark purple with a subtle hint of blood red
crown colors - rusty gold
body parts - bright blue

The evil skeleton would actually be a cursed king - hence the purple robe and the crown. Wink
(2013-10-30, 02:04 AM)TimeTraveler Wrote:
(2013-10-29, 11:23 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: I am pretty dissatisfied with the lack of intense, insane, evil, dangerous looking monsters we have. That is why, I shall spam with this thread with a load of suggestions of disturbing creatures.. >_>

INSANITY!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Sigh* You have the passion...Undecided

The quality of these drawings are low, but the imagination is there. Your ideas may look simple, but we can picture them in their final product.
These would be my favorites.
Flurtle
Leafspark
Ghostdragon
Skurtull
Flarechu

Have you talked to one of the hired artists, or are you planning on enhancing these drawings by yourself? You want these to be redrawn, yes, but is there any particular artist who fits your taste?
Of course the quality is poor. They are only suggestions. If I were able to enhance them myself, I wouldn't even have posted these.

The artist I would go after... would be Henrie, because she captures the whole idea and understands my inner insanity.
But she isn't here anymore. Next in line would be Alexander. I'll send a pm to him with some of these ideas.

It's just that right now, I can make as many suggestions as I want. This game needs completed monsters and redrawn monsters. That's the main focus so I'm holding any pms of any suggestions until that priority is accomplished.
(2013-10-30, 06:58 AM)TimeTraveler Wrote:
(2013-10-30, 06:39 AM)Pyro Piglet Wrote: Hooray for the onslaught of insane and disturbing creatures Tongue

Hip hip... hooray!

To celebrate Sparrowhawk's plans, I shall make some requests. Smile

(1)
Can you make an evil skeleton whose features are concealed by a dark purple cloak covered in evil looking runes and inscriptions? Half of the skeleton's face will be concealed by the cloak.

Most of the skeleton will be hidden by the cloak. Half of the face, the right feet, and left arm will be showing. The cloak will have a hood which conceals the skeleton's neck and the back of its head. This cloak will also have some holes in it that reveals the shown body parts of the skeleton.

The shown body parts will be crawling with some kind of insect life. The eye will be shown, but it won't be clear. The face will seem to have the most insects crawling in it.

The shown body parts will glow bright blue.

This strange skeleton will have a half-broken crown dangling from its hidden neck. The crown will have some sort of...picture in its center.

colors
Overall skeleton color - dirty white
cloak colors - dark purple with a subtle hint of blood red
crown colors - rusty gold
body parts - bright blue

The evil skeleton would actually be a cursed king - hence the purple robe and the crown. Wink

I can't do requests. My paints aren't very detailed, you can make your own thread with paint. Mine just come from my creativity.

[Image: Demonthing_zps67cf9dfa.png]

Happy Halloween.
(2011-11-07, 06:56 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: [Image: Skurtull.jpg]
~Legendary~
Type : Ghost/Fire

This is the first Spectrorb.

[Image: NewSpectrorb_zps33dabdc7.png]

This is my NEW Spectrorb.

>_>
That poison/water though.. IT HAS 3 ARMS!!!! UGWAUTIBASEUGBOIU lol
Now this le be a monstrosity.

[Image: Blediblob_zpsf3b66b72.png]
Wow...
Whats the pink stuff?
(2013-11-12, 01:45 AM)orboknown Wrote: Whats the pink stuff?
Poisonous nasty bubbles to give it a "water" feeling to fit the Poison/Water typing.
So its basically radioactive sweat
(2013-11-12, 01:51 AM)orboknown Wrote: So its basically radioactive sweat
Negative. It spits bubbles. There are holes, kinda like craters or small geysers on its body that spew poisonous bubbles.

[Image: Insanibite_zpse58548e0.jpg]
The hands are hands that have a mouth and crazy eyes. Overall, it's a great ghost type. I need to think of 2 more pre-stages for it since this is the 3rd out of 4 stages.
It's going to have another evo after it for greater insanity. Maybe more eyes... Idk hehe.

If you look into its eyes, you will turn insane =D

I needed something for insanity instead of evil.
Reminds me of haunter from Pokemon.
(2013-11-15, 08:41 PM)Qurac23 Wrote: Reminds me of haunter from Pokemon.

When I was drawing it.. That's exactly what it looked like so I had to make some modifications lol.
Give it legs and everything has ghostly ash floating around it.
Blediblob looks like the upgraded version of Muk from pokemon!
Maybe have each evo gain a body part. Start with just a head,then add legs second stage. Thirf stage gains the hands and the torso cones fourth stage.
I have no idea where I was going with this.

[Image: Vasazy_zps4af26f61.png]

[Image: Hysteriash_zpsb05dc8b5.png]

[Insert Insanibite Here]

[Image: Psychashity_zpsb22ad31e.png]
gastly, haunter, and gengar evolution
I kinda messed up because this other idea formed in my head by accident and then.. blegh.
The names, going from order of evolution, would be made around..

Crazy, Hysteria, Insanity, Psychopath.

(:
Figured it would be like that
Better than my paint drawings lol
As it turns out.. I never saved my paints to my computer. So uh.. pfribrsueoiwyhsuy.
Ima make a paint folder and then.. get back to some ideas O.o Also, I'm too lazy to draw on paper anymore, take pics, upload, blegh. So yay for under quality! =D

ωøяłđ øf мαđиešš 2.0

it is better to get a deviantart account and save everything there as uploading Big Grin
  • 7(current)