• 6(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Paint Monsters (I admit, they ish nub)
(2011-12-22, 02:00 AM)Pein Wrote: nice monsters Dei
Thx Pein O.o

(2011-12-22, 02:04 AM)Deidara Wrote:
(2011-12-22, 02:00 AM)Pein Wrote: nice monsters Dei
Thx Pein O.o
your welcome Smile
has the nerve to edit my post
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
https://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j45...ireMon.jpg

Was gonna add something else but eh.. I did this.. 1-2 months ago O.o
(2012-01-13, 09:26 PM)Kamidara Wrote: https://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j45...ireMon.jpg

Was gonna add something else but eh.. I did this.. 1-2 months ago O.o
Why do I suddenly crave spaghetti and meatballs?
[Image: shoshinsig2.png]
Click my signature to be taken to the Wiki!!
Funny, I also crave it.

That monster is a ghost/fire type. It's made out of pure fire, no eyes. It has fire claws and it is always smiling but the ironic thing is, it is hardly ever happy Smile
A will-o-wisp kinda thing, nice. Amazing how much detail you include just from paint, must take you a while.
I shall bumpeth le drawings of thee paint frometh comingeth past technology box!!
(I bumped this thread with the art from paint made on old computer)

I am going to use these monsters as inspiration for new drawings and new monsters :O

*gets paper* shduiotgasbhet.. I need to go buy some new pencils with erasers Dodgy
way better than me! ;-;
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
I've always liked the new Alaclipse. I wanted it to have a family member. Also, I was watching Yu-Gi-Oh (Original Series) and boom! That epic monster of destruction became my inspiration..

[Image: Grandera.png]
Name : Grandera
Type : Dark/Dragon
Species : ???
Class : ???

Now for the next one, I wanted to do one of Kurama's brother. Kurama = Kyuubi from Naruto Shippuden. As we have Fendark, we could have another one. Hehe

[Image: Slugglu.png]
Name : Slugglu (Bigger one)
Type : Ice/Bug
Species : Frozen Slug
Class : Emissary (if you want it to evolve) or Legendary
Loving all the pics and effort!
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
Inspiration : Partially Blaziken.. I randomly thought about a sky riding monster that rides on clouds.. then I thought about it some more.. my imagination took place..

AND BOOM! AN ICE/FIRE MONSTER!!!

[Image: icefire.png]

He rides on Ice surrounded by flames!!

My paints are awesome!

[Image: icefire2.png]

Different colors!!!! Idk which.. they both are awesome

I was too lazy to upload this around 2-3 days ago lol..

Inspiration : Lava + Venasaur

[Image: Venathing.png]

No name..
Type : Fire/Grass
2nd color palette Blakizen is pure epic!!! We just need to make it less Blaziken-like ... and we have ourselves a new Monster!
Constantly dying yet never dead
Didn't put too much effort into this.. it was just a quick idea.

Wolf of Fortune!

[Image: WolfofFortune.png]
He's a normal type.

On his back is a giant wheel for every type or so. When in battle, he can spin the wheel to randomly land on a type and use a move of the same type. So if the wheel lands on poison, he uses poison.
[Image: JailLizard.png]

The Speedy Jail Thief

He's a lizard, covered in stripes. It's a super fast monster that steals from anyone. Mostly steals shiny objects.

Type : Normal
Hmm... Family in construction, a cute/creepy concept.. Those eyes.. THE EYES!!! lol.

[Image: Bolione_zps442f1b78.png]

For those who can't see :
Name : Bolione
Type : Ghost/Fighting or Ghost/Dark or Ghost or idk.. it's a ghost though.
Class : Emissary
Evolution : 2/4
Species : Bone Lion

Description : I'm too lazy to re-type it =_=

[Image: Bolione3_zps6c05c6f4.png]

Name : Cartilione (Name change???)
Type : Ghost/Dark or Ghost or Ghost/Fire or Ghost/Ground or idk.. it's a ghost though.
Class : Emissary
Evolution : 3/4
Species : Bone Lion

Description : Cartilione can be found digging graves in graveyards, roaming farms at midnight, sleeping in caves, roaring on the mountain tops. They will appear in a ghostly form inside thick fog, mostly to scare people of their appearance. They are practical jokers, it comes from their previous evolution. The horns on their heads are used to pierce their enemies and prey. When piercing, it is a very vicious sight that everyone will turn away from. Once again, it's something that will send a stone-cold chill down anyone's spine. Cartiliones have a harsh laugh with a sharp tone at the end that bother your teeth, like nails on a chalkboard. In battle, they are horribly deadly. A powerful monster to have on your team.

The different colors on their tails, front paws, and hind paws represents rotting skin. They have a "deathly" appearance, like how a human body rots Smile

More to come.. updating post.. blargh
(2011-11-04, 09:28 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: I did it on paint. I can't do a lot of details on paint >.<

I'm better with pencil and paper ;D Way better.

[Image: SteelDragon.jpg]
i am a total failure @ paint <.< but if you use the paint app scratch it comes out better.
[Image: 4ab640cb58ed8813afd342449a09e628.jpg]
 3DS FC: 0103-9714-7767
 Name: Dexter
 Friend Safari: Electric

If ur better at pencil, use that, like my drexles, oh and made tigy!
Too much time to upload them to computer, so I rather draw on paint and I don't like coloring, I only color with paint :/ My paints are good anyway.
Didn't put too much effort into this.. it was just a quick idea.

Wolf of Fortune!

[Image: WolfofFortune.png]
He's a normal type.

I just saw this.
@cefurkan @garbagekeeper this isn't a bad idea, is it? I mean, like, he could only have one single move that u use at the beginning of the round and it gives u a random set of moves, the higher his level, the better the moves. Eh?
420 Blaze it Lol
(2011-11-04, 09:21 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: And now me lags =_=

My monstros! And yes, I will try and draw on smaller size >.<

[Image: GhostDragon1.jpg]

[Image: GhostDragon.jpg]
whoa ! overall it is good Big Grin

ahm .. i think so ? i think it's not bad Smile

(2012-09-21, 08:36 PM)Dexter Singh Wrote:
(2011-11-04, 09:28 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: I did it on paint. I can't do a lot of details on paint >.<

I'm better with pencil and paper ;D Way better.

[Image: SteelDragon.jpg]
i am a total failure @ paint <.< but if you use the paint app scratch it comes out better.

I like this creation ^_^

(2012-08-19, 11:50 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: I've always liked the new Alaclipse. I wanted it to have a family member. Also, I was watching Yu-Gi-Oh (Original Series) and boom! That epic monster of destruction became my inspiration..

[Image: Grandera.png]
Name : Grandera
Type : Dark/Dragon
Species : ???
Class : ???

Now for the next one, I wanted to do one of Kurama's brother. Kurama = Kyuubi from Naruto Shippuden. As we have Fendark, we could have another one. Hehe

[Image: Slugglu.png]
Name : Slugglu (Bigger one)
Type : Ice/Bug
Species : Frozen Slug
Class : Emissary (if you want it to evolve) or Legendary

ahaha, try to create a legendary ! Big Grin
I like the look of this one. I'd totally draw that. It's creepy and eyeless and cerberus-ish. Smile

(2011-11-07, 07:36 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: [Image: PoisonMutt.jpg]
Looking for me in-game? Look for Rampant, trainer of random critters!

My DeviantArt gallery can be found here: MakoServitor's DeviantArt
Haha, awesome MakoServitor! O:
Glad you like the paintness.
Awesome Designs, great creativity. if these where to be redrawn by professionals ( our art designers) they would be really nice Smile
Viva La B.P.C! Many Enter, few Leave!

[Image: rainbowsig_zpsb55967d0.jpeg]
I totally ran out of monster ideas because we have so much now.
improve art quality and we can add your monsters to the game Big Grin
These are just my visual suggestions for the more professional artists to redraw.

[Image: Talenquish_zps00c7df41.png]

He scares me, honestly. I fail at naming things, so... Name it something evil lol.

It's a Dark type. I love Darks.

The names I came up with (which are horrible) :
Talenquish = Talon + Relinquish
Malevil = Malevolence + Evil

Idk, fail names..
These all look great Dei! Smile

Talenquish/ Malevil really does look scary... but also could definitely be awesome if picked up/ used as a template for a professional artist. Wink
[Image: attachment.php?aid=448]
~^±|I|±^~Pyro Piglet~^±|I|±^~ 
»»»»»»[IGN: Tanklet]««««««
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Thank you Pyro!

[Image: Infectoglub_zps4ed61bb3.png]
The idea/ description of this one (Infectoglub) sounds really intriguing! Smile The colour scheme seems good although perhaps give it a more either humanoid/ gaseous appearance? Just my opinion... It would be another cool addition though
[Image: attachment.php?aid=448]
~^±|I|±^~Pyro Piglet~^±|I|±^~ 
»»»»»»[IGN: Tanklet]««««««
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Dei keep pumping them out. Mae this last one phase from solid to a more gaseous tail end
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
pikolour :p
            thx PRYSMA 2
  [Image: 7G5XCZU.jpg]
  • 6(current)