Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Last Gift
Hey everybody, this recent update has slaughtered my enjoyment for MonsterMMORPG so I am quitting after finally coming back for a few weeks. 

I am going to have a giveaway!! 

Nearly every single monster I possess will be up for grabs. Don't be greedy.

People are limited to 5 monsters each OR one level 100. 

I will be doing this giveaway on August 20[sup]th[/sup] at 16:00 game time.

Please note that NONE of my Ancients or my Level 100 Invion are to be included in this giveaway.

~Regards
I'm baaaaaaaack
gl pup, and fare well! ;-;
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
The recent update can be fixed and the future of this game can change. You don't have to quit, Sir Pup ):
(07-28-2014, 07:00 AM)PupK9 Wrote: Hey everybody, this recent update has slaughtered my enjoyment for MonsterMMORPG so I am quitting after finally coming back for a few weeks. 

I am going to have a giveaway!! 

Nearly every single monster I possess will be up for grabs. Don't be greedy.

People are limited to 5 monsters each OR one level 100. 

I will be doing this giveaway on August 20[sup]th[/sup] at 16:00 game time.

Please note that NONE of my Ancients or my Level 100 Invion are to be included in this giveaway.

~Regards

Well, if you don't change your mind before then, I hope to take advantage of this awesome offer, but I just wanted to make sure first that you've seen where they're considering reversing the badge and map reset...have you seen the poll? Perhaps you might change your mind about leaving? I certainly understand your frustration, though, cuz I felt it too. I wasn't even that far along yet, though - only had my first 3 badges. Either way, wish you well.
[Image: sicktag_by_bohochickky-d7tbbcd.png]
CubK9
Co-Leader of the Canines
Måîdęñ Øf Thê Whįtė Høršē
Neigh, mothatrucka'
cya pup, it was nice getting to know you : )
and you can always come back, gl in life
you dont have to quit things can be fixed plz stay
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
booooo, pup's leaving :'( right when i come back o.O
Pup i am sad to hear that, i have not quit, i have been busy this past weeks, but i should be able to drop by again peeps. Hopefully pup you can drop by rarely to chat with us, Good Luck IRL buddy, and take care.
.: If The Sky Is Blue... Then I'm A Muffin :.
[Image: stromeleon_sig_01_by_gmc_aniki-d6bgozd.png]
.:My Alt Accounts:.
STROMELEON|DIMAGEM|JAGHOUL|SERPEROR
But I Do Not Play Anymore
Sorry for not actually being online to do this... I'll do it later on at an unexpected date >;D
I'm baaaaaaaack