Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My confessions:What ive thought about people and what i think about them now?

First up kamidari also known as dei and deidara. What can i say, i always thought the guy was a jerk to me and made mean remarks because he thought he was better than me.Ive come to realise that dei is just dei.He just a blunt personality type guy. hes not mean hes just sometime straight forward and sometimes silly.All in all hes a good guy.Who handles his cm responsibilities exactly like theyre supposed to be.

Coming next:Knost
Knost: a player with a nak for being good at our beloved game.At first he seemed to be a talk to everyone type of person.Untill he fell untill the cm croud.He seemed to only talk to cms about private conversations.I soon realised that he was just fitting into the role of what he was given.I had a brief conversation with him about a thread of mine.After i was done talking to him i had an epiphany.I realised that he didnt change he just was more busy and involved in the game than i was.(Wow its amazing what u can realize when u actually think)After that I actually changed my whole opinion on the game and the direction it was going in. Knost:A Great guy

Now:Anomandaris Rake
Just a great guy.From the beggining i could tell he would be a player here to stay.I remember taking him on a tour to all the maps.Everytime we got to a new map he would see a monster he liked and he would battle(and sometimes die).Of course this was when he first started though.Ive never had a bad moment whith the guy nor have i seen him have 1. Hes a good pvper with great intellect about "THE GAME".Theres No doubt in my mind that hes in the running to becoming a cm...and after that who knows.

Coming soon: Guider
In craft i remember guider being a very active person in chat.(Btw he wasnt always a cm)Back then i considered guider my equal.Boy was i wrong.Guider was filled with ambition and love for our game.For it is only recently that ive seen that guider is on a lvl of his own.Now he dosnt chat much.He lurks the chats.He is helpfull.Imo he is the very definition of a cm.He is guider.Hes another that ive never seen have an outbreak of anykind.............Hes GUIDER

Next:King Tanzer(Dark.zero)
The almighty King Tanzer.(lol yes i over exagerated)In craft, i always thought of tanzer as my rival.When i took one step forward its like he took 3.He was always better than me in every way.But that was back then.You know what they say "Todays enemy is tommorows friend".Now tanzer is still better than me in every way.But now he is no longer my enemy he is something much more.He is my friend.(Sounds corny but its true.)Tanzer or should i say dark.zero is now a cm that very interactive with chat and forums.Hes not the meanest cm nor is he the nicest.One things for sure though hes here to stay.

Next:Kamenashi
Hella funny personality,active and shes never(Well maybe a couple times) said one mean word towards anyone.Actually when i started actively playing this again she was the first player to help me.She was and still is very kind.She was so kind that she even trained a couple of my mons awhile back.Actually shes the most kind hearted user ive even met.She isnt in chat as much as she used to be.But when she comes she gets a hand full of hellos and a sad faced goodbye from rake.Shes another that i think is a contender for being cm(wouldnt be a suprise).But yea kamens a great player and i will block anyone who says otherwise.

Next:Zacherymatthews(Epicgamer,darkthunder123,zacherymatthews2,zacherymatthews3,darknight)
Well hes not the best decision maker,and hes a bit cocky at times.He might be the one person to get banned from chat more than i have.But hes cool.
Thats all i have to say.

Orboknown
Awesome guy.Hes not as active as he used to be but hes here when he can be.Hes a cm in game and forum.But in the forum is where i would say his true calling is.Youll hardly ever see him in chat,but youll most likely see him in forums.Hes a main cm for the debate section.And that is quite fitting for him.Hes an excellent debater.(and im not even exxagerating).I mightve had an arguement or 2 with this guy,but in all fairness i think i started all of em.HEs a great all around player.I would reccomend this guy as a rolemodel to any new player.All in all orbs a great guy.
[Image: 34fxtdy.jpg]
I don't think I'm better than anyone. I'm probably the most mediocre guy in this game ;D

And also, thanks pal ;-; You'll get a carrot next time I see you.
(2012-05-03, 10:48 PM)Kamidara Wrote: Just to let you know, this thread violates one of the rules.

Look here

Scroll down under "Respectful Conduct" and read. It is NUMBER 1, not the first bullet.
My thread isnt neccessarily nonconstructive.Its not talking about them in a negative or demeaning way its explaining how ive come to know peoples good qualities
look at zachs thread

[Image: tumblr_m8mm02adYC1qgqflko1_500.gif]
(2012-05-12, 12:43 PM)Kamidara Wrote: No other mod has posted here so I'm giving it back. If anything here violates the rules it is going to be deleted.
-updated-
Thank you for holding judgement on me till you figured out why I am the way I am. *Wi_Five*
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
Oh, I wanna see guider.

And me XD
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
lol!!
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
Nicely thought out reply
(2012-06-13, 04:09 AM)fjkulit Wrote: lol!!

Nitz ull have ur time
(2012-06-13, 04:09 AM)Nitz_X Wrote: Oh, I wanna see guider.

And me XD
how about me snor xD
(2012-06-13, 04:09 AM)fjkulit Wrote: lol!!
and this is why your warning level is raised
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
-updated-
i think he is saying nice things. i cant wait for me
  [Image: Untitled-1_zps54942308.png]
kamen i cant say negative things
lol snor, i know why if you say bad things people will hate you lol
and mods will lock this thread Tongue
first part i could care less about...second part is the concerning part...

But What ive said about everyone so far is true.
hmm why everyone in this thread
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
im next. lol
King Tanzer(Dark.zero) i like the king
yeah darks next the king
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
Just be careful. The truth can do more damage then a lie ever could.
-Updated-
Zacherymatthews !
I cut the line and go NOW
!
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
lol your coming soon
Aight.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
I would ask you to write something about me but...do you even remember me?
I'm still not up there...

This has me worried D :
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
Tbh ive never had an actuall conversation with u 2

Ill see what i can scrach up though

updated