Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Moves that aren't working properly. -- Two moves added --
  • Death Glare, does not work either, it is supposed to have a 100% of paralyzing the target if it hits.
  • Also have you guys noticed unique attack doesn't seem to work correctly? Isn't it supposed to be the typing of your monsters unique power? Because, right now it is always just normal typing.
[Image: image]
(2011-12-31, 09:00 PM)Uncle Lung Fish Wrote:
  • Death Glare, does not work either, it is supposed to have a 100% of paralyzing the target if it hits.
  • Also have you guys noticed unique attack doesn't seem to work correctly? Isn't it supposed to be the typing of your monsters unique power? Because, right now it is always just normal typing.
I was going to add that, but Guider and Dark tested it this morning and said it was working now.

"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
(2011-12-31, 09:47 PM)Knost Wrote:
(2011-12-31, 09:00 PM)Uncle Lung Fish Wrote:
I was going to add that, but Guider and Dark tested it this morning and said it was working now.
Unique attack works now awesome.

it may just show normal but it works fine with the type its unique power is.
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
Here is another
  • Live Coal, is supposed to burn the target if it hits, does nothing.
  • Pendulum, 100% chance of making the monster sleep, does nothing.
  • Darkest Dream, 100% chance of making the monster sleep, does nothing.
Thanks Uncle! Updated.
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
Super Cold was in a pvp match battling a yetee used it and it hit but didnt kill when it was a ko move
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
hmm That is strange...could you test it one more time to make sure the other guy wasn't using survival armor?

Thanks in advance Pein.
i don't think survival armor works unless its just by 1hkos...that needs to be tested lol
hmm well it most likely was tested it just now and it worked
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
I think also Lullaby? Supposed to make you sleep does nothing...at least, last time I saw it.
Constantly dying yet never dead
if the move is harming enemy in anyway it has to have at least 1 base power

so any move which has 0 base power yet harm enemy won't work correctly
OK Cefurkan. Do you want me to look through the move list and add the ones with 0 base power?
(2012-01-04, 12:00 AM)Knost Wrote: OK Cefurkan. Do you want me to look through the move list and add the ones with 0 base power?
sure you can look. would be nice.
Added moves with Zero base power.

Toxic Kiss
Cajole
Death Glare
Darkest Dream
Dark Mind
Insomnia Seed
Spore Epidemic
Reed Lullaby
Sound Wave
Topple Dance
Mix Up
Lullaby
Poison Dust
Sleep Dust
Mind Control
Pendulum
Confuse Beam
I hope these moves get fixed soon, I want to use confuse beam
I don't get confusion. In Pokemon it looks like some massive damage being done to you. Here it's 3-4 damage
*bumped*
If anyone knows of any moves that arent working properly please post them in the thread or pm me, ok?

The game will be better off when all of the moves are fixed and working.

Don't forget about this thread everyone this is a very important thread.
this move is working but not all the way

Pressure-This move chooses one of the user’s Stats at random and raises it by 2 stages. It can raise one of the user’s Attack, Defense, Speed, Special Attack, Special Defense, Accuracy or Evasion stat
used the move about 100 times didn't increase accuracy or evasion

also dragon eye might be having the same problem not sure though
confirmed...dragon eye is doing same thing as pressure is.
Dragon eye and Pressure added.
sound wave doesn't work. it says succesfully executed but affect nothing.
"I am only following God's orders"
[Image: crimsontalonbanner.png]
--Not working properly--
Extreme Strike has a description of High priority move. the move has 0 priority though. Now question is if Description is wrong or Priority is.
add: sound wave and mysterious blow doesn't work, trust me!
"I am only following God's orders"
[Image: crimsontalonbanner.png]
burrow is supposed to make you go underground on first turn then attack 2nd turn but it just has 1 attacking turn and it doesn't make you go underground
YEs. 1 turn only. That's why sometimes moves kill me when I use Burrow..I'm supposed to INVULNERABLE :p
post 1 has pressure as broken and fixed O.o also add fly to that list, first turn is not supposed to take damage without opponent's 1000 accuracy move
[Image: 318184_3285825435757_1571293180_32610312...8866_n.jpg]
because it was listed...cefurkan said he fixed it...and then after it was checked...it was found to be still broken....thats why its on there as both Tongue
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]
I hate to be a bother, but does anyone know when these moves are getting fixed? Is it going to be along with the big update in the summer? This thread was created at the beginning of 2012 and we're pretty much almost halfway into the year since then.
[Image: 318184_3285825435757_1571293180_32610312...8866_n.jpg]