Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More decent abilities
(2013-10-26, 12:23 PM)Arlaxeon Wrote: No not just choose 1 type like Dark power.

I meant that there would be 18 different abilities... Water power, Dark power, Ghost power, Dragon power, Light power etc. and when a monster has this ability in its ability pool it will be of the monsters type or one of his types.

Rolleyes I knew that, man. I just inserted an example so I can understand it better. Wink

(2013-10-26, 12:23 PM)Arlaxeon Wrote: (1)Comeback power [suggest other names plz]:

If this monsters hp drops down to 15% or less, all its damage type moves will get priority 2. This effect will only last as long as this monsters hp is below 15%

Not bad. Comeback power can really turn the tide of a hard battle, but since its effect activates at 15% hp, it's fairly situational.

(2013-10-26, 12:23 PM)Arlaxeon Wrote: (2)Final rage [other names are welcome]:

All stats will increase by 20% if this monsters hp drops to 15% or less of its maximum hp. This effect will only last as long as this monsters hp is below 15%

~ Percentages can be changed upon wish.

Again, a very powerful ability that's situational. Big Grin
(2013-10-26, 12:23 PM)Arlaxeon Wrote: (1)Comeback power [suggest other names plz]:
Sounds like a berserker type thing
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
i should read this thread later bump