Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monster's Classes Restriction
Tongue 
All people want Ancient,no one care Regular and Superier monster.It would not take long to make this game become Ancient Total War.So here is my idea to make them care the Regular and Superior.This idea will make people care more the combination of monsters,not the number of Ancient monsters he has.

When one Ancient monster you put in your team.One empty monster slot can't put a monster class above Regular,and other one empty can't put a monster class above Superier.

When one Legendary monster you put in your team.One other empty slot can't put a monster class above Regular.

When one Zenith monster you put in your team.One other empty slot can't put a monster class above Superier.

-----------------------------------------------
Example:

team(1)                          team(2)
Ancient   Ancient              Ancient   Legendary
Superier  Superier             Emissary  Superier
Regular   Regular               Regular   Regular

team(3)                           team(4)
Legendary   Legendary        Legendary  Zenith
Emissary
     Emissary          Zenith       Superier
Regular       Regular            Superier    Regular

team(5)                           team(6)
Legendary   Zenith             Zenith     Zenith
Emissary
     Emissary          Emissary  Emissary
Regular       Regular            Superier  Superier

--------------------------------------------
It's not wrong to set a team full of ancient.Shy
I just think give the low class monster same space in PVP is better,so we have to sacrifice some space of the ancient.There are so much good design monsters,but player don't use them in PVP or later game because they are not strong as ancient.That's a little waste of design.Low class monsters are not stronger than you later captured monster,so you throw them away?!Confused No more!Now we make the low class monster useful and as important as ancient.Smile
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhh...meh......

Nothing wrong with ancient all out war ;) I know some people aren't able to get only ancients so they rely on emis and sometimes even below emis..
Resident noob
Tbh I don't really like this... ancients are quite hard to get already as is (you need to play for a while before you can get even one). Also, this would make ancient hunting and later arenas way too difficult...

Also, as Pup said, people like me rely heavily on emissionary/ zenith/ legendary monsters anyways. They can become as powerful if not more powerful than ancients if properly trained... I beat all arenas without actually using a single ancient on my team - it's very possible (only used one hunting).
[Image: attachment.php?aid=448]
~^±|I|±^~Pyro Piglet~^±|I|±^~ 
»»»»»»[IGN: Tanklet]««««««
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
i rely heavily on my fendark for pvp and soon im going to rely on my pony.
CubK9
Co-Leader of the Canines
Måîdęñ Øf Thê Whįtė Høršē
Neigh, mothatrucka'
(2013-10-15, 05:46 AM)PupK9 Wrote: Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhh...meh......

Nothing wrong with ancient all out war Wink I know some people aren't able to get only ancients so they rely on emis and sometimes even below emis..

It's not wrong to set a team full of ancient.Shy
I just think give the low class monster same space in PVP is better,so we have to sacrifice some space of the ancient.There are so much good design monsters,but player don't use them in PVP or later game because they are not strong as ancient.That's a little waste of design.Low class monsters are not stronger than you later captured monster,so you throw them away?!Confused No more!Now we make the low class monster useful and as important as ancient.Smile

(2013-10-15, 06:22 AM)Pyro Piglet Wrote: Tbh I don't really like this... ancients are quite hard to get already as is (you need to play for a while before you can get even one). Also, this would make ancient hunting and later arenas way too difficult...

Ancient is hard to get,so the restriction make player don't have to rely ancient to win.One ancient must have two weak monsters company,that makes the ancient not such useful for a team as before,but with good combination a ancient still be a great threat for your enemy.Wink

As for the later arenas,the restriction works on player also on AI.

(2013-10-15, 06:31 AM)CubK9 Wrote: i rely heavily on my fendark for pvp and soon im going to rely on my pony.

Nice ponyBig Grin
I like the idea, everyone should be at the same lvl Smile
[Image: 11jozyq.jpg]
Honestly, if we were to make Superiors and Regulars more involved with the game, I'd have no problem in making them Emissary >_>
But they do hold a spot in a pyramid of strength, making the game more diverse.

You bring up a valuable point as to where the artists are wasting time on redrawing monsters that are not used for the main goal of PVP or used at all.
Hmm... thank you for posting this in Idea Development section! Now we can all try to work something out!

It's not a bad idea but I dislike it because it kinda restricts us on what monsters we want to use in our teams. For my overall opinion on this, I'd say we push the lower class (except Starters) into Emissary. I always wanted that, hehe.
And to make them even stronger, give them more transformation stages to actually reach a strong Emissary level. Bringing up the transformation from the limitation of 4 to 5 or even 6, it'd be even more interesting and more diverse in the game.

The whole reason for Regular - Ancient was so the game has a huge diversity, letting in super strong monsters compared to super weak monsters, having a pyramid of strength.
Have y'all met beetall? he'd never fight with ancient, he'd be countless people with legends and emissaries, if he can do it, why can't any of us do it?
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
(2013-10-15, 06:52 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: Honestly, if we were to make Superiors and Regulars more involved with the game, I'd have no problem in making them Emissary >_>

You bring up a valuable point as to where the artists are wasting time on redrawing monsters that are not used for the main goal of PVP or used at all.
Hmm... thank you for posting this in Idea Development section! Now we can all try to work something out!

It's not a bad idea but I dislike it because it kinda restricts us on what monsters we want to use in our teams. For my overall opinion on this, I'd say we push the lower class (except Starters) into Emissary. I always wanted that, hehe.
And to make them even stronger, give them more transformation stages to actually reach a strong Emissary level. Bringing up the transformation from the limitation of 4 to 5 or even 6, it'd be even more interesting and more diverse in the game.

The whole reason for Regular - Ancient was so the game has a huge diversity, letting in super strong monsters compared to super weak monsters, having a pyramid of strength.

Even better Wink
[Image: 11jozyq.jpg]
(2013-10-15, 06:52 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: Honestly, if we were to make Superiors and Regulars more involved with the game, I'd have no problem in making them Emissary >_>

This definitely sounds interesting... although then encounter rates would also have to be adjusted (tbh I've always found it weird how regulars are more uncommon than superiors, and superiors less common than emissaries...
[Image: attachment.php?aid=448]
~^±|I|±^~Pyro Piglet~^±|I|±^~ 
»»»»»»[IGN: Tanklet]««««««
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
well if i can manage to release v3 i am planning live tournaments

these tournaments can have such restrictions Smile

we can have a lot different tournaments