Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monster devolve item
Hi, I had a look to see if anyone has already posted about this, but couldn't see any posts. If someone has, plz delete this, no problem lol.

I think it'd be nice if there was an item available in the shop to devolve a monster (change it to the previous evolution/form). Sometimes, with monsters such as phylecther and gonbraa, you get stuck on the 4th evo with the wrong moves and there is no way to get them, which is very frustrating lol.
I like the idea. Also for DMS-levelers (yeah, I made that type up) like me.
Like, e.g. a level 100 Fazuchi with awesome moves xP.
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
Idea stealer -.- lol. Regardless. Great idea -.-
[Image: 2drew7m.jpg]
"the greatest victory is that which requires no battle"
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War
+1 support, i love you auction, lol great idea
Viva La B.P.C! Many Enter, few Leave!

[Image: rainbowsig_zpsb55967d0.jpeg]
Support, Great idea
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
i support
i support, great idea
[Image: elites33.png]
TR forum most active member
i always wanted something like this i love it
SUPPORT Smile
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
Support! Smile
Would be cool to have an item that's held, which stops you from being able to level that monster.

- Xbox
That's not what we mean ...what we mean is a ite,m that allows u to de-evolve a monster if its at a higher lvl ego and u need a lower lvl evo
(2013-08-16, 05:13 PM)War Wrote: That's not what we mean ...what we mean is a ite,m that allows u to de-evolve a monster if its at a higher lvl ego and u need a lower lvl evo

I think you were replying to me, I was adding an idea since this is in the idea development section I thought I could, if not then I'll remove it and make my own suggestion thread, no worries. Sorry.

-Xbox
Sorry...diet mean to sound like a jerk lol. I just thought u misunderstood the item we were suggesting lol
Language please!~Orbo
First war i don't think what you said is allowed >.< second is xbox, there's no need for that item since you have to go to your team to evolve your monster, so it's up to you if you evolve or not
Be Blinded By My Prowess
(2013-08-16, 07:14 PM)uchiha clan Wrote: First war i don't think what you said is allowed >.< second is xbox, there's no need for that item since you have to go to your team to evolve your monster, so it's up to you if you evolve or not

There's no need for an item to stop a mon leveling? I just thought maybe it'd add a new side to pvp and such with lvl 50 battles or whatever people could come up with. This way you could still use your pvp team to defeat arena's and other NPC's without them leveling.
Oh sorry misread, thought you meant evolving, i think i should wear my glasses >.>/
Be Blinded By My Prowess
yes very possible i will consider adding for sure
(2013-08-16, 08:00 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: yes very possible i will consider adding for sure

Great ty cef :-). We need this
It would,d fix alota complications
can't we just let people epic fail when they accidentally press the transform button?
this is going to be me in a minute...lmbco Tongue
(2013-08-16, 08:00 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: yes very possible i will consider adding for sure

Please Add this ASAP
Be Blinded By My Prowess
This would be a great feature! It would mean that you don't need to go back and catch lvl 1's in order to have the first transformations of monsters! Big Grin
[Image: attachment.php?aid=448]
~^±|I|±^~Pyro Piglet~^±|I|±^~ 
»»»»»»[IGN: Tanklet]««««««
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.