Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Monster Suggestion Thread
speaking of okapi, check this 1 out . . .
[Image: Okapi_Fu_Dog_Adopt_by_un_do.jpg]
I don't know if Henrie or GK have seen this yet, but my suggestion is the 3rd post of the 4th page of this thread: https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-R...rie?page=4

I don't really have a preference of who draws it, but I currently can't create game-quality art on my ipad, so while I'm improving, I'll just make suggestions.
(2012-10-09, 12:17 AM)garbagekeeper Wrote: Well, we do have a giraffe atm (Generaffe) but. ouob

Also @ TexasToast, I DO have a okapi monster planned actually <:o here is a link to some old sketches https://i1039.photobucket.com/albums/a47...etches.png
Is that Paratone I see? Tongue
[Image: FeraligatrSig.png]
LIKE A BOSS

ahh,never noticed it,since it has a smaller neck :p
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
(2012-10-09, 01:03 AM)epicfrogninja Wrote: I don't know if Henrie or GK have seen this yet, but my suggestion is the 3rd post of the 4th page of this thread: https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-R...rie?page=4

I don't really have a preference of who draws it, but I currently can't create game-quality art on my ipad, so while I'm improving, I'll just make suggestions.
It's done by order of who posted in the thread first...so fourth page? That would take a while...
Constantly dying yet never dead
Here's an idea for an electric/light evolution line based on dragons and electrical appliances.

1. Shocket (electric) - The name is a combination of "shock" and "socket." It is a small, snake like monster with fangs, and a tail rattle shaped like the copper prongs of an electrical cord.

2. Outlight (electric/light) - The name is a combination of "outlet" and "light." it is a medium size, lizard like monster with a row of copper prongs running down its back, and a light bulb on the end of its tail.

3. Wirevern (electric/light) - The name is a combination of "wire" and "wyvern." It is a large, bipedal, dragon like monster with no arms. Instead, there is a sequence of four to five electrical wires extending from each side of its body. The energy field that flows freely between the wires forms the membrane of its wings.

*** these monsters would be emissary class, with very high speed, attack, and special attack stats, but with very low hp, defense, and special defenses stats (a reference to how electricity is both powerful, and fragile). Their over all color scheme would be bleach white (the color of most electrical cords) and yellow (the color most often associated with electricity). They would all give off a bioluminescent glow, like a light bulb.
Idea Oh, I have one. How about a third evo for Janusplit? Instead of being a good guy or a bad guy, it can be an anti-hero. A good example of one is Shadow the Hedgehog. It can be like Dualit and Janusplit, white on one side, black on the other. It can monochrome; red claws on the white side, blue on the black side. It would have a top hat, too. The white side would have a black stripe, and the black side would have a white stripe. Since it's an anti-hero wolf, I would call it Antiwolf.
I think very deeply into my ideas.
A two stage emissary line of telepathic, and telekinetic plants.

1. Mystick (grass/psychic) - The name is a combination of "mystic" and "stick." It would be a simple stick figure that holds itself together with psychic energy. It's consciousness is in the energy itself. the sticks and twigs that make up its body are a decoy to its opponents.

2. Treenigma (grass/psychic) - The name is a combination of "tree" and "enigma." it would be an enormous mass of psychic energy who's decoy body of choice is a gigantic tree ripped out of the ground by its roots. The roots twist together to form arms and legs.

*** True to their nature, both forms would share a signature move called "overshadow" that swaps control of the opponents monster to you and vice versa. This move would be a reference to the monsters' ability to merge with and cease control of other objects.***
(2012-11-25, 01:04 AM)thedarkshadows Wrote: Idea Oh, I have one. How about a third evo for Janusplit? Instead of being a good guy or a bad guy, it can be an anti-hero. A good example of one is Shadow the Hedgehog. It can be like Dualit and Janusplit, white on one side, black on the other. It can monochrome; red claws on the white side, blue on the black side. It would have a top hat, too. The white side would have a black stripe, and the black side would have a white stripe. Since it's an anti-hero wolf, I would call it Antiwolf.

I think very deeply into my ideas.

(2012-12-05, 05:28 PM)Prometheus X Wrote: A two stage emissary line of telepathic, and telekinetic plants.

1. Mystick (grass/psychic) - The name is a combination of "mystic" and "stick." It would be a simple stick figure that holds itself together with psychic energy. It's consciousness is in the energy itself. the sticks and twigs that make up its body are a decoy to its opponents.

2. Treenigma (grass/psychic) - The name is a combination of "tree" and "enigma." it would be an enormous mass of psychic energy who's decoy body of choice is a gigantic tree ripped out of the ground by its roots. The roots twist together to form arms and legs.

*** True to their nature, both forms would share a signature move called "overshadow" that swaps control of the opponents monster to you and vice versa. This move would be a reference to the monsters' ability to merge with and cease control of other objects.***
Both these ideas; I like it... we need these monsters :3
I was also thinking we need our own version of Unown, but instead of letters of the alphabet, they would be shaped like musical notes. They would be called "Simphoni" as in a musical symphony. Much like how the Unown are found only in the Ruins of Alpha in Pokemon, Simphomi could only be found in a old, abandoned concert hall, or some other place associated with music. Just like catching all the alphabet Unown unlock the ? and ! Unown, catching all of the basic note shapes of Simphoni would make the extremely rare and powerful treble clef shape appear. Also, they would have some decent moves and stats, instead of being completely useless like Unown are in Pokemon.
(2012-12-07, 04:49 AM)Prometheus X Wrote: I was also thinking we need our own version of Unown, but instead of letters of the alphabet, they would be shaped like musical notes. They would be called "Simphoni" as in a musical symphony. Much like how the Unown are found only in the Ruins of Alpha in Pokemon, Simphomi could only be found in a old, abandoned concert hall, or some other place associated with music. Just like catching all the alphabet Unown unlock the ? and ! Unown, catching all of the basic note shapes of Simphoni would make the extremely rare and powerful treble clef shape appear. Also, they would have some decent moves and stats, instead of being completely useless like Unown are in Pokemon.
IIRC CeFurkan can't assign multiple forms of a single monster... But that's a great idea!
That's nothing rock... I'm loaded with all kinds of crazy ideas that i think this game could use to great effect. Is there a way i can become part of the official team that decides what monster there will be? I've always wanted to do that! Oh, and if you want to know any more of my ideas, shoot me a pm in-game and i'll throw up all of 'em that come to mid. That way i don't spam the thread with all my awesomeness!
A Warthog with diamond tusks and has 2 tails with sharp axe like blades on them. It will also have emerald horns and a plated chest with gold blades on them and it will have a diamond covered back for protection.
if I post stuff will you guys take any into consideration. If so how long will it take for you to draw them? I have got a couple of ideas

A little miner dude with a drill with spikes on it for a tail. He also has a 2 sided pickax and he has a miners hat. His name is Drillex. 

another is like a little puff ball with big hands but his fingers are not connected to the hands they use gravity. His feet also use gravity. his name is thunder clapper because of his big hands.
I would like to see some kind of bat in the game. So far I haven't seen any. Maybe a fruit bat? Who doesn't like them? Then again maybe a monstrous vampire bat with massive teeth and spines forming from the back seems for fitting to this game. Unless it has been done before. I'm just suggesting form what I've seen. Which wasn't much for I am quite new.
Vladepes
Nosfearatu (plus pre-evos), vlapedes (plus pre-evos) and an ancient being Korrosvat
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
Hi every1

Im new to monstermmorpg, started to play 27 august this year, but im
truley love this game already, (i have always loved pokemon and played for over 10 years)

I have what i think is a cool idea for a new monster. 

I call it Lampie
A regular/superior monster. That is "Normal" 
Will gain normal and ghost moves , and the main attributes will be defense/speed

It will lvl up at lvl 45, but it can lvl up two ways

If holding Flying Weapon item during last level gain.
U can transform it to A Geniex, A ghost/flying monster that more then the normal weaknesses it will be weak against fire.

If holding Fire Weapon item during last level gain.
U can transform it to A Geniex, A ghost/fire monster that more then the normal weaknesses it will be weak against air.

The reason to more weaknesses is that Geniexes and Efreettis are arch enemeis.
(yes im a "Heroes of might and magic III" as well)

Ones idea if u dont like the extra weaknesses is to make protective against something else

Ill provided some homemade art, but im far from a artdesigner, so i just did it so u could share my vision. Big Grin

[Image: lampieevotrue.jpg]
what about monsters that looks almost like mythological creatures?
A fire evolution line:
Combunny: Quad legged orange furred bunny with flaming fireball tail. Fire type.
Blazeit: Hind legged rabbit with long ears, which have fire on the tips. It also has a tail that looks like a bomb. Fire type.
Lavare: Big blue furred hind legged rabbit with a volcano looking tail. It's ears are darker blue and are long everlasting flames. It has red eyes. Fire/Ghost
I've been wanting to make the design for this for a long time, I'm just not good enough as an artist.Undecided