• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Image: 25gyr8h.jpg]
Old-ish, but i found iiit >:'D
It's a blind monser (:
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
(2011-11-04, 10:32 PM)garbagekeeper Wrote:
(2011-11-04, 09:43 PM)Deidara Wrote: https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-M...ey-ish-nub

I drew some on paint ^_^ They ish nub.

I'm still thinking of names and types though >.<

The small blue one evolves into the big blue one btw Big Grin

Saw those :'D I like them. I'll see what I can do
Yay Gracias Amiga >.<

I'm going to see if I can scan some epic drawings from pencil/paper ._.

My friends call me an epic drawer xD

(2011-11-05, 02:16 AM)Deidara Wrote:
(2011-11-04, 10:32 PM)garbagekeeper Wrote:
(2011-11-04, 09:43 PM)Deidara Wrote: https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-M...ey-ish-nub

I drew some on paint ^_^ They ish nub.

I'm still thinking of names and types though >.<

The small blue one evolves into the big blue one btw Big Grin

Saw those :'D I like them. I'll see what I can do
Yay Gracias Amiga >.<

I'm going to see if I can scan some epic drawings from pencil/paper ._.

My friends call me an epic drawer xD

XD can't wait to see what you cook up~
Well, I'm now sad and miserable. Apparently, my printer cannot hook up to my laptop and since it's dell, it cannot hook up to my mom's laptop Sad

So now, me can't show my awesome panther monster ;-; That was born from inspiration!

(2011-11-06, 10:18 PM)Deidara Wrote: Well, I'm now sad and miserable. Apparently, my printer cannot hook up to my laptop and since it's dell, it cannot hook up to my mom's laptop Sad

So now, me can't show my awesome panther monster ;-; That was born from inspiration!
Oh dear D': Have you tried to use a camera or web cam if you have either?

(2011-11-07, 01:01 AM)garbagekeeper Wrote:
(2011-11-06, 10:18 PM)Deidara Wrote: Well, I'm now sad and miserable. Apparently, my printer cannot hook up to my laptop and since it's dell, it cannot hook up to my mom's laptop Sad

Oh dear D': Have you tried to use a camera or web cam if you have either?
Phone screen is broken and I have no camera ;-; If I had a digital camera, I wouldn't have that thing (forgot its name) to put the memory chip to go in.

And web cam... No <_<

I would do it at school though but the comps in my photography class are different from regular school computers so that won't work.

you talking bout the sd card dei?
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
(2011-11-07, 01:05 PM)orboknown Wrote: you talking bout the sd card dei?
Yes. After so many times I heard that in class I forgot about =_=

Well, GK I'm still posting ideas for monsters in my nubbish monster paint thread lol
[Image: mymonster.jpg]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
this is one i made named either Eleosion or Poistric, Psyotric , Electric/poision or electric/psychic type or electric with other moves.

moves i'd like to see somewhere in the learned/can be learned move list :
toxic bite, Electrocute, Wild Rush, Shock, High Voltage, toxic fang,Psychical Strike,Disorient,mind bend,Clarity.

sorry that its a little big Sad and crappy, not a great paint artist
so you want this animated to fit our site?
Yes, if you could Smile, but if anyone can draw it better, by all means Big Grin
I cant,but GK(garbagekeeper)
(2011-11-09, 06:47 PM)Lanowa Wrote: [Image: mymonster.jpg]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
this is one i made named either Eleosion or Poistric, Psyotric , Electric/poision or electric/psychic type or electric with other moves.

moves i'd like to see somewhere in the learned/can be learned move list :
toxic bite, Electrocute, Wild Rush, Shock, High Voltage, toxic fang,Psychical Strike,Disorient,mind bend,Clarity.

sorry that its a little big Sad and crappy, not a great paint artist
Interesting design ~ I'll see what I can do. Thank you.

can you do my monsters i have on my thread ?
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
Gk I updated my thread with 2 monster sets.

1 is chimera and the other is about wheels. I hope you like them Smile
(2011-11-11, 02:49 AM)Deidara Wrote: Gk I updated my thread with 2 monster sets.

1 is chimera and the other is about wheels. I hope you like them Smile
of course she like them Big Grin ,didja look at my new monsters ? are they any good ?
I made a turtle.
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
Guys, I'll pick and choose which monsters I like from the ones I made, if any of them |'D And they get finished when they get finished.
lol i was tlking about the monsters from my thread i made :p
May I join here yet?
I've only discovered the game now and would like to submit some monsters ^ ^
Huh
so the monsters get re-drawn and then sent to the game?
So here is a gist of a fakemon Mdndt and I *chaoticinferno(Zacherymatthews)* made,we made it as an Aurorile evo -1st Ancient evo we hope-
[Image: dp8zfd.png]
Black Claws, Black Wings, white horns, Yellow eyes,
name Spireptile
A dragon of overwhelming power, locked in a chamber of ice for millions of years and released by his children millions of years later,
evolved by leveling 2 Aurorile to 85 -last level at pelican Penninsula- *tried to make this hard,but not to hard*
Aurorile is already the strongest monster in the game. An evo would be REALLY powerful. That's why I think evolving it should involve something rather unique... perhaps a quest of some sort.

There are a lot of important-looking buildings on the map that are just for decoration. Maybe one of them can be made to serve a purpose.

So, I was thinking... In the Ruins Lake map, you can see an area partially enclosed by pillars.

Perhaps there could a be special NPC there who battles you. This NPC would be a very powerful boss, with a level 100 Spireptile.

If you beat them, they will give you the Frozen Relic. If your Aurorile gains a level while holding this item, it evolves!

Here's the map picture: https://static.monstermmorpg.com/images/...g?20130317
this monster needs alot of work first....
(2013-03-18, 12:25 AM)mdndt Wrote: this monster needs alot of work first....
This is a request thread, so the drawings will just be rougher concept art. The game artists review the concept art and see whether they want to bring the concept to life.
(2013-03-18, 12:21 AM)epicfrogninja Wrote: Aurorile is already the strongest monster in the game. An evo would be REALLY powerful. That's why I think evolving it should involve something rather unique... perhaps a quest of some sort.

There are a lot of important-looking buildings on the map that are just for decoration. Maybe one of them can be made to serve a purpose.

So, I was thinking... In the Ruins Lake map, you can see an area partially enclosed by pillars.

Perhaps there could a be special NPC there who battles you. This NPC would be a very powerful boss, with a level 100 Spireptile.

If you beat them, they will give you the Frozen Relic. If your Aurorile gains a level while holding this item, it evolves!

Yes ! AND maybe instead of 1,it can be 3,and once you evolve 1,it sacrifices the other 2 ?
(2013-03-18, 12:27 AM)zacherymatthews Wrote:
(2013-03-18, 12:21 AM)epicfrogninja Wrote: Aurorile is already the strongest monster in the game. An evo would be REALLY powerful. That's why I think evolving it should involve something rather unique... perhaps a quest of some sort.

Yes ! AND maybe instead of 1,it can be 3,and once you evolve 1,it sacrifices the other 2 ?

Would make sense. 3 heads, three monsters. But getting 3 Auroriles is extremely difficult. I think sacrificing two level 100 dragon types would be more reasonable, while still being a high cost.
(2013-03-18, 12:27 AM)epicfrogninja Wrote:
This is a request thread, so the drawings will just be rougher concept art. The game artists review the concept art and see whether they want to bring the concept to life.
its nothing like what i wanted it to look like...
(2013-03-18, 12:29 AM)epicfrogninja Wrote:
(2013-03-18, 12:27 AM)zacherymatthews Wrote:

Would make sense. 3 heads, three monsters.
that was Mdnts original idea,but i thought to hard,but it is really powerful,seems legit, and maybe it should cost 10-15$ extra ? and finding rate is 0.005% ?
(2013-03-18, 12:29 AM)mdndt Wrote:
(2013-03-18, 12:27 AM)epicfrogninja Wrote:
its nothing like what i wanted it to look like...
Oh, I see what you're saying. Give me a description and maybe I'll help you make some art.