Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monster MMORPG Version 2 - Guide Section
Alright, the game is now updated to Version 2 meaning that we got a whole new re-do basically.

Everything has changed. Move pools, abilities (I'm not sure about that..), maps, placement on maps, moves in general, pvp strategies, and more!!

What does that mean? We're going to need NEW and IMPROVED guides for the forum and community! Guides on everything from everything posted above!!

Also, Competitive Strategies section has collected so many internet particle dust, we need like 100 vacuums!!!! 

What is "Competitive Strategies"? Well, it's a section here in the player tips section of the forum that are going to be using for PVP strategies, information on monster set -ups, and bla bla to enhance our PVP metagame!!!! I know that MANY users will want to use that section.

Anyone can work on it as long as you know what you're doing!! If you don't know what you're doing, you can always ask a question!

What are you going to be working on? Post it here! Got questions? Post em here!!
What guides need to be done? IDK, post em here.

What should you being right now?

POST. HERE. NOW!!! XD
I'll go back through and re-edit a couple of my threads...not today though kind of busy today

Anyways we need a list of the new careful strike moves...
Maybe a list that shows the map locations for the various zeniths,legends and ancients *would be nice because there are soo many maps*
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]
For rookies like me, I've found Orchid Valley (1-11) a good place to train. Lots of Speed TP's and a chance at 3 different Zeniths.  Also I think Moosnow is the best zenith in the 1st world, and that can be found at Manor Town (1-13).
I guess Ill work on a Guide for Beating Arenas for Beginners
(I have 9 badges-so you know the guide will work for at least 9 badges :-D)

Here's the link to it now: https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-B...Game-Guide