Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Like if some one needed help catching a pokemon, or lost their friends. Something else that would make the game interesting other than catching "monsters"
[Image: Untitled-6.jpg?t=1304911323]
well ..... calling it missions sounds abit weird , we can just call it quest Big Grin
Yea Quests.

Like.. An NPC says that their father has gone into the woods and didn't come back for 2 days. Can you go look for him?

And then after you have done the quest you get a reward like $500 gold or something.
Quests will lead to a story, and no less if it develops.

Lol, we need our own evil organization intent on World domination.
Just your not so typical Gunblade Master.
mnxenx001 is my hero. If you dont know who that is...

Look 'em up on DA or Furaffinity.
Heh you didnt hear it from me.
oh we have an evill organization
"Age shouldn't affect you. It's just like the size of your shoes - they don't determine how you live your life! You're either marvellous or you're boring, regardless of your age."
Steven Morrissey
Care to tell me who we oppose?
Just your not so typical Gunblade Master.
mnxenx001 is my hero. If you dont know who that is...

Look 'em up on DA or Furaffinity.
Heh you didnt hear it from me.
your not on the evill guys side otherwise you would know that i am neatrual
"Age shouldn't affect you. It's just like the size of your shoes - they don't determine how you live your life! You're either marvellous or you're boring, regardless of your age."
Steven Morrissey
I'll gladly be an advocate for evil, muahaha.

Like I said, I like the idea of quests, and the fact that it can open up a lot of storylines that this game can use.
yes i agree and maybe add quest that u can only do teaming up with other players online which would be very cool.
quests sounds good.but that would mean alot more programing that people would*explitive*about when it takes awhile to put in place
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.