Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minordaddy for presi...ah Chat Master
First off i couldn't find a better place on this forum to suggest that.

I'd like to suggest Minordaddy as a new Chat Master, due to the lack of active CM's in general.
Right now i couldn't think of someone more suited.
1.He's active.
2.He knows the game.
3.He is in the top 10 anyways .Tongue
4.He has been around for quit some time.
5.Everybody loves him 

And so i would like to collect votes for him.

P.s.:If this thread should somewhat be in the wrong place i'd like a Mod to move it to a suited thread in the forum :>
Let's just go and see the world and just show them
What it really means to live life golden.

The Rekfast Club
There actually isn't a place for this.

[cm]s are inactive? I always see a [cm] in the chat. We have about.. 100000000 of them.
(2014-10-09, 08:50 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: There actually isn't a place for this.

[cm]s are inactive? I always a [cm] in the chat. We have about.. 100000000 of them.

Maybe, but i wouldn't have put such a thread up if it weren't true
I don't want to blame the CM's in anyway, it's just that there are still times in which there are none. And if there are like 100000000 than one more should neither be wrong nor hurt anyone.

If the CM's somewhat feel offended, i apologize for it eventhough it never was my intention.

The Rekfast Club
Minor is very active and already helps tremendously. It will just make sense.
(2014-10-09, 08:50 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: There actually isn't a place for this.

[cm]s are inactive? I always see a [cm] in the chat. We have about.. 100000000 of them.

you always see a cm in chat because you are one :p

Seriously though, quite often, there just doesn't seem to be one around. With so many inactive cm's or one's that have even quit recently.   A couple of days ago, I saw a new player begging for monsters, really getting on Galliant's nerves. We often point them to the rules and tell them it goes against the rules.  I was told that there are some that lurk, but I see people breaking the rules and no cm tells them otherwise. It is usually minordaddy, Galliant or me, unless one of the cm's does happen to be on and paying attention.  One more around, certainly could not hurt.

I believe that minordaddy would make a great cm. He is very fair and his patience is exceptional; it even exceeds my own, which is really saying something! I get a little aggravated at times, but I never see him show that. He is definitely a great role model for many to follow. Always answering questions, as he can. He also spends a lot of time, ingame. He most definitely gets my vote! Big Grin
I vote for him as wellSmile.
yeah we need cm's thats active enough on chat vote for this i see too much of beggers trollers that really annoys alot of players
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
If no [cm]s are active then sure. Also, there's no offense.
And recently, we had Freddy Fazbear join so we need a [cm] to watch him so he doesn't scare the lights out of people..

[Image: five_nights_at_freddy_s_by_micer-d7vm79p.jpg]

Overall saying.. #minordaddyForCM2014
hmmm it seems there are many new cm's that i dont know of
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
This post seems do have already fulfilled it's purpose.
Thanks for all of your votes and support

The Rekfast Club