talk about this awesome street racing game

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midnight_Club
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
More information on it please? I'm not up to Googling something right now. Xd
ok ill goggle it for you
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
I forgot to make this.. Man I need to get my Midnight Club 2 back for my ps2 =.= I miss that game so much. I loved it and I still think about it. The races were better.

It was just so awesome r.r I liked it more than NfS
I got L.A. for free on my psp >.> its "ok" but i mostly skip it and play kingdom hearts.
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
UG!!! I miss that game! (thanks btw... I was trying to remember the name of it just the other day.)

I loved everything about it, but one of my fav parts was some of the music. I looked up and downloaded a few of the songs.

Also, love the fact it's free-roam. There's no set track you have to follow. I hate 'one-way' racing games. they're just.... boring.
have it one 360 and spent a entire weekend beating it lol, good game, solid story
You dare Challenge ME ?

(2012-02-29, 05:38 PM)Anomandaris Giovanni Rake Wrote: have it one 360 and spent a entire weekend beating it lol, good game, solid story
Wait, so pardon if I'm reading wrong, but you beat it in one weekend? or you spent one weekend straight playing? If you beat it in one weekend, major kudos!! it took me a few months and I don't think I ever ACTUALLY finished it.